What's new

Kulbushun Yadav to be asked about last wish,will be allowed final prayer before hanging.

As our External affairs minister had on record told our parliament that government of India will do anything and everything, even if it is out of the way, I seriously doubt Pakistan will be able to carry out his execution anytime soon ?? The out of the way should have been started long back I guess. Let's wait and see in the coming months. :-)

By the way any news about your Lt. Col Habib ?? :)

He was a RAW agent and server his term 35 years in jail. Isn't that fare enough ?? That is how almost all sane nations deal with spies. :)

you keep on saying that kashmir singh serverd 37 years in jail. there is difference between kashmir singh and yadev kashmir singh just a spy but on the other hand yadev was responsible to run the BLA terrorist network although BLA is black listed in pakistan.. and he supported the separatist movements he spreaded the anarchy in baluchistan... do you really want that pakistan hand over this yadav terrorist to india ? Noooo... if pakistan hand over this terrorist yadev then your indian RAW agents will not feel any fear in pakistan... time has gone where we had to tolerate your non-sense for the good gesture.. pakistan always tried to make a good relation with india.. but india proved by spreading proxy war in pak that india is not going to talk with us on table for peace..

He is a unlawful combatant... under the New World Order he is eligible for a good old school torturing! I hope he was waterboarded to the n-th degree!

You guys really have little idea of the pain humans willingly go through for their country.

We salute him.

Maybe you should reflect on what it takes.

Most of you guys are feeling good about killing one man because it is your need to hit back at India any way you can.

I hope you do not kill him. I hope and pray you have not killed him.

For all of us.

Read on this website what I mentioned in the title.
http://www.tajzia.pk/2017/04/10/47609/

Does anyone have any idea regarding when the execution will be carried out ?

Secondly what are the prospects of Pakistan postponing or canceling his execution ?
wtf.. did he ask any wish while entering in pakistan ? so why are we asking him the last wish ? he even does not deserve to ask last wish just hang this bastard

Last edited:
You guys really have little idea of the pain humans willingly go through for their country.

We salute him.

Most of you guys are feeling good about killing one man because it is your need to hit back at India any way you can.

For all of us.

Yadev is the beginning of revenge ............... his death counts for nothing .............. all that bloodshed and destruction indian state covertly imposed on Pakistan and Pakistanis should be avenged and Yadev's cooperation in this regard is highly appreciated, india's fake image of soft power and decade of telling lies is at stake now. The consequences are forcing doval and co go nuts and kidnap and harm innocent people.

But in any case Yadev needs to pay for harming Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Yadev is the beginning of revenge ............... his death counts for nothing .............. all that bloodshed and destruction indian state covertly imposed on Pakistan and Pakistanis should be avenged and Yadev's cooperation in this regard is highly appreciated, india's fake image of soft power and decade of telling lies is at stake now. The consequences are forcing doval and co go nuts and kidnap and harm innocent people.

But in any case Yadev needs to pay for harming Pakistan and Pakistanis.

I will repeat what I said in an earlier post. It encapsulates the situation in the fewest words I could manage.

Of course I could act like a kid and whine and moan and threaten from behind my Chinese smartphone.

But then I'd not be doing myself any favours. Nor the very ivy league education I was privileged to have received.

So ...

No one is innocent.

But some are less innocent than others.

No one is invulnerable.

But some are less invulnerable than others.

you keep on saying that kashmir singh serverd 37 years in jail. there is difference between kashmir singh and yadev kashmir singh just a spy but on the other hand yadev was responsible to run the BLA terrorist network although BLA is black listed in pakistan.. and he supported the separatist movements he spreaded the anarchy in baluchistan... do you really want that pakistan hand over this yadav terrorist to india ? Noooo... if pakistan do this then your indian RAW will not feel any fear in pakistan... time has gone where we had to tolerate your non-sense for the good gesture.. pakistan always tried to make a good relation with india.. but india proved by spreading proxy war in pak that india is not going to talk with us on table for peace..

While I wish to agree with you to a certain extend, if Pakistan does have the so called concrete proof, what is stopping you from conducting a transparent and fair trail in civilian court ?? Even though spies are not entitled for consular access, almost all spies caught around the world are tried in civilian court (even geneva conventions call for the same) with some media coverage (if possible). The classic case being that of Mr. Eli Cohen, he was indeed tried by a military tribunal but the way he was apprehended, the trail and even execution are all available in public domain. Ironically no one except your establishment in Pakistan know the charges against Mr. Yadhav, the sentence itself seem to have come as a surprise to many of you including your parliment, LOL.

So much for showing transparency when you have solid proof. LOL :p:

Regarding proxy wars, please care to ready some history about how is the master and tutor of proxies in subcontinent. :p:

We salute him.

For all of us.

If you salute a person who blows up women, children and innocent through a rein of terror then it's more telling of your lack of morals than his so-called bravery.

I will repeat what I said in an earlier post. It encapsulates the situation in the fewest words I could manage.

Of course I could act like a kid and whine and moan and threaten from behind my Chinese smartphone.

But then I'd not be doing myself any favours. Nor the very ivy league education I was privileged to have received.

So ...

No one is innocent.

But some are less innocent than others.

No one is invulnerable.

But some are less invulnerable than others.

Killing children in schools and students in universities is only suited to a coward. Get rid of the cowards in india and then may be there could be a talk about innocence.

Rest indians can keep jumping and threatening on an online forum ............ but I hope and pray Pakistani leaders gather courage to go ahead with Yadev episode and put this coward bully in its place once and for all. Yadev is not an ordinary spy, he was the front man leading ops against Pakistan, and a serving high ranking military official, so reaction from indian side to avoid humiliating consequences of this capture and hanging are expected.

If you salute a person who blows up women, children and innocent through a rein of terror then it's more telling of your lack of morals than his so-called bravery.

He is an Indian soldier.

And you have not shown us any proof of anything.

You will excuse me for not taking your words at face value.

Or that of your Army's.

Killing children in schools and students in universities is only suited to a coward. Get rid of the cowards in india and then may be there could be a talk about innocence.

Rest indians can keep jumping and threatening on an online forum ............ but I hope and pray Pakistani leaders gather courage to go ahead with Yadev episode and put this coward bully in its place once and for all. Yadev is not an ordinary spy, he was the front man leading ops against Pakistan, and a serving high ranking military official, so reaction from indian side to avoid humiliating consequences of this capture and hanging are expected.

These are your claims of course.

While I wish to agree with you to a certain extend, if Pakistan does have the so called concrete proof, what is stopping you from conducting a transparent and fair trail in civilian court ?? Even though spies are not entitled for consular access, almost all spies caught around the world are tried in civilian court (even geneva conventions call for the same) with some media coverage (if possible). The classic case being that of Mr. Eli Cohen, he was indeed tried by a military tribunal but the way he was apprehended, the trail and even execution are all available in public domain. Ironically no one except your establishment in Pakistan know the charges against Mr. Yadhav, the sentence itself seem to have come as a surprise to many of you including your parliment, LOL.

So much for showing transparency when you have solid proof. LOL :p:

Regarding proxy wars, please care to ready some history about how is the master and tutor of proxies in subcontinent. :p:
your indian also keep on saying that what a slap by kashmir singh on the face of pakistan.. have you forget about Mohammad Afzal Guru you hanged him without any concrete proof it was in favor of your country india. and according to indian wishes he was hanged without concrete proof.. do you know what does mean by concrete proof? it mean whatever he told the secret pakistan have to disclose the secret.. and pakistan is not going to disclose the secret

what is stopping you from conducting a transparent and fair trail in civilian court ??

He was a serving commander in Indian Navy when caught. He admitted and that's why I believe his case was rightly heard in the Military court.

But he will have a chance, 60 days to file an appeal to a superior military court and then if the decision is upheld, another chance in SC. I believe SC will convert his punishment to life long sentence, which is fair enough as his life will be more miserable in the jail.

Ask army men, what do they prefer? Spending 30-35 years in a foreign country without their family and only seeing another face three times a day (or even less as the food is served by opening a lid at the bottom of the cell's door). One day a week walk, that too with prisoners having bad bad record is really really difficult.

I seriously want his sentence to be converted to life long imprisonment by higher military tribunal or SC, and I am 99.9% sure, the same will happen.

Back
Top Bottom