What's new

Kulbushun Yadav to be asked about last wish,will be allowed final prayer before hanging.

Pakistan has limited resources to control its territory from Afghan Indian & Iranian agents. We are still waiting the day Pakistan actually takes a strong assertive aggressive stance against any hostile neighbour. Unfortunatly even Bangladesh can bully Pakistan. Lame political leadership.

Final prayers? What for? Hes going to straight to hell for killing innocents. Terrorist scum.

Oh janaab; when did you come back from your self-imposed sabbatical from PDF? Subbb pataa haii mujhe. You were probably sunbathing in Hawaii on the tax payer's money. :o:

Tax payer paise nahi detay, Americans visa nahi detay. banda karay toh kiya karay? :p:

That said, they cannot ignore due process. At their fastest, they will still need him to either forego his right to appeal or exhaust all his modes of appeal before any action can be taken.

That said, they cannot ignore due process. At their fastest, they will still need him to either forego his right to appeal or exhaust all his modes of appeal before any action can be taken.
According to 92HD news the Punjab high court bar has said that no lawyer will take up his case as he is a terrorist and a murderer of thousands of Pakistanis. Anyone who does his membership will be cancelled. Personally speaking i think providing him a lawyer is state responsibility and that should not be taken away under any circumstances.

Indian isolation is working very well, and no body is taking notice about spy hanging case in Pakistan. Well done Modi ji you did it

According to 92HD news the Punjab high court bar has said that no lawyer will take up his case as he is a terrorist and a murderer of thousands of Pakistanis. Anyone who does his membership will be cancelled. Personally speaking i think providing him a lawyer is state responsibility and that should not be taken away under any circumstances.
Shitty news. Army courts are working different then civilian courts. They don't know how things work. Watch drama Court marshal to understand the standard procedure, normally follows all around the world.

If no one takes up his case, an attorney will be nominated for him by the government or the Army. Without legal representation, a decision cannot be rendered.

Even if he get released he still be as good as dead our ISI will inject every possible sickness in pllanet ever seen so it is least we can do but I don't see it happening kalbhushan will soon be hanged

What I heard on news by a Pakistani gov rep ... in time maybe 10 years he will be handed over to India for an exchange.
Both government from time to time keep this kind of people for a rainy day.
so no hanging.

He will come back to India safely. Keep on writing hundred of more pages but at the end of the day innocent Indian will come back to his motherland.

Hanging him won't sort anything out, he should be kept alive until every information is taken from him after that jail him for 30 years, release him when he's old and useless.

jesus christ...get it over with already......all .the noise but no action.... :/

once he dies...india will have a free hand to mobilize its population

and after that....all it needs is one more terrorist attack in india :)

CHina will then be facing a subtle war on two fronts.....one through south korea...and one thro india

once both the pets are placed under control

china will learn to behave......lolz

He will come back to India safely. Keep on writing hundred of more pages but at the end of the day innocent Indian will come back to his motherland.

lol keep dreaming. he will die in Pakistan maybe hang or natural death .

I have another solution
Put him in Lahore or Karachi Zoo in a special cage plate name " Indian Terrorist " bet me Zoo gonna be full every day:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom