What's new

Kulbushun Yadav to be asked about last wish,will be allowed final prayer before hanging.

There was a country wide campaign launched to verify the family members after that.. A lot of people from Nadra got arrested, many IDs identified by the people to be included as the members of their families in the registration card data. That shows the seriousness.

Wali Muhammad was probably issued by a local registration official who considered him a poor Afghan national, nothing more. Also, you see that he was issued CNIC in 2001, when our birth certificates were not computerized yet. Anyway, it was not a tight control in 2001, I accept it.

The Quetta chapter of Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) arrested Uzair Ahmad, deputed at Balochistan Levies as Risaldar Major on charges of verifying Wali Mohammad’s CNIC form in 2001.

In a related event, a NADRA official, Rifat Iqbal, was arrested in Karachi for helping Wali Muhammad’s second wife and children also acquire Pakistani nationality.

Action is also being taken against the employees and officials of NADRA who had supported Afghans in acquiring CNICs. On Friday, a junior NADRA executive, Syed Afsar Raza, was arrested from Islamabad. He is facing charges of helping Afghans get CNICs. He reportedly used to portray these Afghans as part of some Pakistani family by tampering NADRA records.

Moreover, NADRA has also been given the task to re-verify all CNICs over the next six months, enabling authorities to determine which identity cards were issued fraudulently.

Now you tell, what has been done against the passport officials who issued fake passport in Puna?

By the way, during that verification campaign, my father got to know that his brother was included as his son in the family tree lolll. We got our records corrected after 15 years.

Firstly, who told you that the alleged fake passport was acquired from Pune ?? I haven't read anything about that. :(

Firstly, who told you that the alleged fake passport was acquired from Pune ?? I haven't read anything about that. :(

On one of the Indian news website sometime back. I will find you a link..

Last edited:
Are you the relative of Mr. Najam Sethi by any chance? :-)
On a serious note, I would like you to evaluate both the possibilities of freeing him and hanging him. Come up with your analysis of objectives each option will make us achieve and then finally evaluate which one has more benefits in the long run.

Jadhav obtained a passport (E6934766) from Pune in November 2003. @Tom M

On a serious note, I would like you to evaluate both the possibilities of freeing him and hanging him. Come up with your analysis of objectives each option will make us achieve and then finally evaluate which one has more benefits in the long run.

You really talk like Najam Sethi.. loll

Well, if you ask me, I am against his death sentence. He should spend some 30-35 years in Pakistani jail, that would serve the purpose.

For your information, nothing was obtained when we freed Kashmir Singh.. so nothing should be expected after freeing Kulbhushan.. Although, nothing could be gained from hanging him as well..

Jadhav obtained a passport (E6934766) from Pune in November 2003. @Tom M

You really talk like Najam Sethi.. loll

Well, if you ask me, I am against his death sentence. He should spend some 30-35 years in Pakistani jail, that would serve the purpose.

For your information, nothing was obtained when we freed Kashmir Singh.. so nothing should be expected after freeing Kulbhushan.. Although, nothing could be gained from hanging him as well..
With Media blowing this news out of proportion, now freeing him we can gain a lot of sympathizers in India. Nothing substantial will happen unless the people will start electing sane leaders instead of war mongers on both sides, especially in India.

We have been playing enemy-enemy for too long that we forget whose fault it was actually, in the end, people from both sides are suffering.

You should satisfy all of us Pakistanis by giving examples from the past..
I'm talking about the future, I know my history.

His last wish: gaomutra on the rocks after a hearty meal of gaophosi :rofl:

drinking-urine.jpg

Yeh to nazdiq hi hai per billion trees count karte karte he could live 50 years more lol

Well, if he opt for head count, then may be.

But if he go for Live tree count. then may be a month.

The project is being monitored using modern technology. Last week Khan launched the project's website, which includes GPS coordinates of all the plantations and a live tree counter.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1321058

Kulbhushan will be Hanged. He is a criminal supporting terrorism in Baluchistan.
As for the shameless Indians talking about Colonel Habib. You have abducted a retired servicemen.
But what can be expected from this Mindless lying nation.
Go ahead shoot that retired officer. and start this game of abducting People. we will do the same from now on then.

Pathetic liars

Read on this website what I mentioned in the title.
http://www.tajzia.pk/2017/04/10/47609/

Does anyone have any idea regarding when the execution will be carried out ?

Secondly what are the prospects of Pakistan postponing or canceling his execution ?
Yeh ek mast Truck Ki batti hai bhi.... Pakistani hukumran hamesha kuch naya de dete hain Pakistani Quam ko khelne ke liye...

By all Indian calculations the guy s already dead.. and this whole death sentence is a sham...

your
The butcher of Mumbai got an open trial. Lasting years. Thousands of hours in court examinations and cross examinations. Very very detailed charge sheet, evidences, depositions, witnesses. All in the open domain.

Your guy Headly was tried and found guilty by third party country independent courts as well. Incriminating your army, your ISI.

Where is the evidence or any proof here?

Admit it. This is a state lynching.

Your loser courts created a drama in court room and media created a hype which you usually do. first it was a fake capture of Ajmal kasab from nepal which you did again Pakistan retired army officer then you create a fake drama since its all expose you are lucky that you knows he is going to be hanged. the day ajmal got hanged Pakistani team were there to interview him which your gov didnt give any access nor give any lawyer thru our consulate.
Admit its your state terrorist and your indian gov and state involve in this and every drama you cry for.

Pakistan courts took over one year to made this decision now you cry as much as you want he is gonna be hanged and any one of your terrorist cross border we will hang them.

There's a lot of time before we speculate about the date of his hanging or his last wish/meal. Its very likely that he will lodge an appeal in the coming days and after that has been processed, the matter may well be referred to the jurisdiction of the supreme court. The legal process will take its full course. Due process will be followed. It will probably take several years.

Army seems to be in a hurry unlike you suggest.

https://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2017/04/no-compromise-on-kulbhushans-matter-pakistan-army/

Back
Top Bottom