KP belongs to Afghans, no one can force them out: Mahmood Achakzai

Irfan Baloch

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KP belongs to Afghans, no one can force them out: Mahmood Achakzai
GvW56.jpg

KABUL: Pakhtunkhwa Milli Awami Party (PkMAP) chief Mahmood Khan Achakzai said he would not allow anyone to harass Afghan refugees in their own land, “because it also belongs to them”.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1268208/kp-belongs-to-afghans-no-one-can-force-them-out-mahmood-achakzai

=======================

Such a great guy this

Mehmood Achakzai, the beacon of truth, steadfastness and honesty and his charitable heart has no limits

Therefore I urge everyone to post the addresses of his homes on the web so that his “Afghan guests” can benefit from this great philanthropist.

In the meantime I urge people to setup a tribute page for him and list how many Afghan families he has fed or housed in his vast estates inside the “oppressive Punjabi Pakistan” or in the land of freedom and opertunity i.e. the tribal areas between Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Pakistan is in mess because of traitors like him who are more obsessed with ethnic nationalism than showing loyalty and solidarity toward Pakistan and protecting its interests. This idiot speak on behalf of KPK province where he does not even hold one seat

That is why no one in KP likes them or gives them votes.
The only ones that does only cares about voting them and having Jaw breaker naswars

Pakistan should stop settling down more Afghan refugees in Pakistan or they will claim KP in future as we are starting to hear voices now.

Afghans i have met hate Pakistan intencely, while Iran they have no issu with. In Iran afghans have never been alloud out of refugee area, while in Pakistan they have mixed up with rest of the population all over the country.

Pakistan should stop settling down more Afghan refugees in Pakistan or they will claim KP in future as we are starting to hear voices now.

Afghans i have met hate Pakistan intencely, while Iran they have no issu with. In Iran afghans have never been alloud out of refugee area, while in Pakistan they have mixed up with rest of the population all over the country.
Boom! Hit the nail on the head. Demographic time bomb ticking.

Pakistan should stop settling down more Afghan refugees in Pakistan or they will claim KP in future as we are starting to hear voices now

Settling down.... its the high time we should start kicking on their *** n throw them where they actually belonged... let those having family terms n sympathies be also thrown:guns::guns::guns:

Our nation surprises me.... they cry over 143 APS children n staff... they r willing to carry the coffins of their loved ones... bear the loss of infra structure... 75k pakistanis civilians n military personnels laid their lives... complains abt drone attacks yet not raising their voice for sending afghans back...

As far as Achakzai is concerned, he should be tried on treason charges n severe punishment be given n make him a lesson for everyone else(

Back
Top Bottom