What's new

KP belongs to Afghans, no one can force them out: Mahmood Achakzai

if you have the guts arrest him for treason

what are the interests of pakistan ?

Pathans are on both side of the Durrand line. There are no Pathans in Iran

Even if the NWFP votes against Pakistan joining India is not an option. They are separated from India physically.

He has already changed his statement .. Says his words were misquoted and he meant something else.:lol:

Fuckin throw them out deport all the basterds including traitor achakzai to afghanistan or hang him to death

KP belongs to Afghans, no one can force them out: Mahmood Achakzai
GvW56.jpg

KABUL: Pakhtunkhwa Milli Awami Party (PkMAP) chief Mahmood Khan Achakzai said he would not allow anyone to harass Afghan refugees in their own land, “because it also belongs to them”.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1268208/kp-belongs-to-afghans-no-one-can-force-them-out-mahmood-achakzai

=======================

Such a great guy this

Mehmood Achakzai, the beacon of truth, steadfastness and honesty and his charitable heart has no limits

Therefore I urge everyone to post the addresses of his homes on the web so that his “Afghan guests” can benefit from this great philanthropist.

In the meantime I urge people to setup a tribute page for him and list how many Afghan families he has fed or housed in his vast estates inside the “oppressive Punjabi Pakistan” or in the land of freedom and opertunity i.e. the tribal areas between Afghanistan and Pakistan.
But everyday 1000 Afghan refugee sending back to Afghanistan. Achakzai need to show some guts and try stop. .....

Back
Top Bottom