What's new

PTI on a mission to win over Biden administration

Ftjbd-OakAEgHPY
And your fat **** overlord hugged the bastard that eventually bombed Pakistani territory, and sent soldiers across the border to kill Pakistani citizens.

Astroturfing piece of trash.

Amriki ghulami na manzoor aur Amriki Sazish Na Manzoor ka kia huwa?

I am a PTI supporter, but I don't support IK strategy of involving USA in Pakistan internal matters.
He got peoples power behind him, like no other politician has. So go ahead and use that instead of crying in front of USA.

Because without Usa support it would be difficult to stay in power just like last time. IK is learning from the traps set for him. IK also needs to get support from Arab gulf States, Turkey and China. But ofcourse with all the above you will not be an independent power because you rely on others to stay in power so your compromised.

banda flip-flopper hai.

"doesn't know whether he's coming or going" .....fits him like a glove.

not of sound tactical and strategic mind, very muh feelz driven, which, tbf has worked for many a politician across the world, but iska ni chala.

His support base is not strong as Modi sarkars. Modi has a very powerful BJP party, plus the RSS backing him, people on PDF think he will be toppled but don't realise he is very powerful, and also BJP has many politicians capable to carry Modi mission. PTI has mainly IK, they has some competent leaders but still would need time to mature. The lotas are a blunders, they will make PTI in to PDM.

Regarding flipflop, he needs better advisors.

No, I do not. Cock and Bull or Cock and Ball? Or should that be Cock and two Balls?
in some areas due to the linguistics some people call it cock'n ball story. Oh you know what i mean to say. The 20 year Hercules in the oxus.

So wait, he wants the people who abetted a regime change against him to abett a regime change against the people who did regime change against him??? Yet people believe this yahoo??? I hope in a few years all this political fog will disappear and we’ll see EVERYONE for what they are

in some areas due to the linguistics some people call it cock'n ball story. Oh you know what i mean to say. The 20 year Hercules in the oxus.

No, what you mean to say here I do not understand. What you are saying makes no sense at all.

Back
Top Bottom