What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

all other Kurds should take note from Iranian Kurds on how to protest, if that video reflects all protests. i applaud you, Iranian Kurds.

Because unlike in Turkey any such protests in Iran are dealt with live bullets. Look no further than the protests back in 2009 in Tehran and elsewhere. I cannot post graphic photos but you and others can google yourself.

Also none of the protestors in Turkey are going to be detained for years without a trail and the unlucky ones are not going to be condemned to death with the excuse being them being "enemies of God". That's probably why.

Iranian Kurds would behave in the exact same manner had they been in Turkey. Nothing tells us that they would not. After all their Kurdistan also encompasses large areas of Iran.

Last edited:
Because unlike in Turkey any such protests in Iran are dealt with live bullets. Look no further than the protests back in 2009 in Tehran and elsewhere. I cannot post graphic photos but you and others can google yourself.

Also none of the protestors in Turkey are going to be detained for years without a trail and the unlucky ones are not going to be condemned to death with the excuse being them being "enemies of God". That's probably why.

Iranian Kurds would behave in the exact same manner had they been in Turkey. Nothing tells us that they would not.
exactly mate, just as i suspected while writing that comment. these rioting pkk rats must be dealt with an iron fist, otherwise they wont understand. give them a finger, they will take your hand.

FSA fighting with YPG in Eastern Kobanê.

go take care of your fellow Romanian beggers literally camping outside every single supermarket all over Sweden. Kurds aren't asking a shit from Turkey. Kurds are pissed over Turkey co-operating with them, closing the border to prevent Kurds from joining the fight. And we all know that with a buffer zone Turkey wants to take over kobanê when/if it falls, instead of letting arms go through.

Those "Romanian" beggers look alot like the people in the pictures on the first page of the thread,..gypsies.

1. Ayn Alarab.
2. F$A is working with PYD, PYD is paying the prices of their mistakes for working with terrorists...
3. Syrian kurds betrayed themselves before they betrayed Syria...

f0aafd2b02f16ebeef70a3653a1dad2f.pngMudar Zahran
@Mudar_Zahran

The #ISIS bas.....rd who beheaded a Kurdish woman fighter in Kobani was killed earlier today.

82476127862f85c1b17b4adfd6549f76._.jpg

And İ say it is India.

------------------------------------------------

YPG escaping Kobane by disquising themselves as woman.
View attachment 120518

What? You expect them to catch an Air India flight, put their tanks and armoured vehicles in the luggage space, RPGs and Kalashnikovs in the cabon baggage and land in Delhi ? lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom