What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

of course we do…. **** isis bro.. we are behind you… but did u support "filistin" or were u backing israel?

No not really, all you bother about is "death to zionists".There are Kurds who have died for Filistin, there are Kurds who fought in Bekka valley against Israel.

Because unlike in Turkey any such protests in Iran are dealt with live bullets. Look no further than the protests back in 2009 in Tehran and elsewhere. I cannot post graphic photos but you and others can google yourself.

Also none of the protestors in Turkey are going to be detained for years without a trail and the unlucky ones are not going to be condemned to death with the excuse being them being "enemies of God". That's probably why.

Iranian Kurds would behave in the exact same manner had they been in Turkey. Nothing tells us that they would not. After all their Kurdistan also encompasses large areas of Iran.

Already over 1000 are detained. I wish Kurds in Iran would do the same public destruction but as you said Iran is a whole other thing. During 2009 only a couple got killed, if Kurds would have joined it would have been in several hundreds. It is also funny that Kurds are free to protest in Tehran but in the Kurdish cities like in Meriwan 30 has been detained while they are simple protesting.

Demonstrators in Mehabad: "From Mehabad to Kobani, we do not recognize any borders" referring to the occupying state borders dividing Kurdistan.

The major difference is however that the ones doing the attacks in Turkey are YDG-H, these are organized urban forces, with HQ's and everything all over Kurdish populated cities who commits the attacks. In Iran and Iraq they are normal citizens and they wouldn't do such a thing.

Those "Romanian" beggers look alot like the people in the pictures on the first page of the thread,..gypsies.
Then gypsies gotta constitute the majority of your population no?

No not really, all you bother about is "death to zionists".There are Kurds who have died for Filistin, there are Kurds who fought in Bekka valley against Israel.
wow your one grateful person… perhaps you deserve whats coming to u….
the imam in my masjid is a kurd and we are really close… all i have to say is **** isis… and **** zionists and anybody that supports them.

wow your one grateful person… perhaps you deserve whats coming to u….
the imam in my masjid is a kurd and we are really close… all i have to say is **** isis… and **** zionists and anybody that supports them.

I wasn't exact but with "you" I meant the muslim world, the muslim leadership. of course there are the ones supporting us but they are few to be honest. Atleast I am not seeing too many.

Seems like IS are reluctant to post all those propaganda videos, I wonder why. Too many of their own caught dead while filming?

@qamar1990 do you live in the US?

haa

Last edited:
The major difference is however that the ones doing the attacks in Turkey are YDG-H, these are organized urban forces,

Lol... they are PKK supporting kids who covers their with clothes.

If tensions remains same, southeastern cities will suffer the most. OHAL can be decleared (emergency state) which will pass governer's rights to local Army commander. You will see Turkish soldiers roaming the cities, curfew in night. Shooting down the vandals.

It is not like we are facing this sitiation for the first time. In 90's situation was much worse. There were city miliatias in cities who would attack army bases in night.

So, a deep state within state formed deploying, Jitem, Special Forces, Hizbullah on these city militias many simply dissappered, some dissapered in jail. So lost their mind in infamous Diyarbakır jail.

While general Osman Pamukoğlu slayed thousands of PKK in Northern Iraq. When we came in to 2000, PKK's back was broken. They decleared statemale, halted all of it's operations in Turkey and withdrew to Mount Kandil.

Remember when Erdoğan came into power. His motto was "Zero Terror" it wasn't his success but previous government's.

We can always turn back to that Era, it's so simple. But traitor Erdoğan is soft that's the problem.

Already over 1000 are detained. I wish Kurds in Iran would do the same public destruction but as you said Iran is a whole other thing. During 2009 only a couple got killed, if Kurds would have joined it would have been in several hundreds. It is also funny that Kurds are free to protest in Tehran but in the Kurdish cities like in Meriwan 30 has been detained while they are simple protesting.

Demonstrators in Mehabad: "From Mehabad to Kobani, we do not recognize any borders" referring to the occupying state borders dividing Kurdistan.

The major difference is however that the ones doing the attacks in Turkey are YDG-H, these are organized urban forces, with HQ's and everything all over Kurdish populated cities who commits the attacks. In Iran and Iraq they are normal citizens and they wouldn't do such a thing.

Then gypsies gotta constitute the majority of your population no?

@Al-Kurdi

I think that it is better for you Kurds to go the political way. You are best positioned in Northern Iraq and the northernmost areas of Syria. I can't see a Kurdish state in Turkey nor Iran (especially) in the foreseeable future.

Anyway you should know that most Arabs got no problems with Kurds, in fact there are some Kurds living in Arab countries outside of Iraq and Syria, but personally I would have preferred if your conduct was different in Iraq. Here I refer to the Kirkuk question and other issues. Also the Arabs who now live in Kurdistan have come to stay I believe just like the Kurds in Baghdad and Diyala. Moreover Kurdistan was already a multicultural state that was inhabited by the native Assyrians, Chaldeans and other minorities such as Shabaks and Yazidis.

Also just a question. What stops Kurds from declaring their own state in Kurdistan? I guess they don't due to the economical support Baghdad gives them and due to all those territories that are disputed. That might tricker a war between Iraq and Kurdistan and that would be catastrophic for a land-locked country surrounded by hostile states, a state with few farmlands and resources outside the oil in Kirkuk.

I got no idea about the situation in Iran but knowing how the regime treats a lot of the minorities that form almost 50% (!) of the population I would not be surprised by anything. The only reason why Arabic is taught in Iran is because of the system and because Arabic is the lingua franca of Islam and the Muslim world. Otherwise the Iranian Arabs, despite living in the most rich area of Iran and the most historical (Elam, oil and gas) that is bordering Southern Iraq and just across Kuwait/KSA, many still live in poverty and suffer from discrimination;

bd2c00361da8e37efaf25a63fd7158ea.jpg

Al-Ahwaz.com | حركة التحرير الوطني الأحوازي | NLMA

Democratic Solidarity Party of Alahwaz | DSPA | Ahwaz | Official Site of Democratic Solidarity Party of Alahwaz | DSPA | Ahwaz

Ahwaz News Agency

28a80b70ad641491bc0683afa039e9d8.jpg

A lot of information online but that is why I support Kurds in Iran also. It is also good to see that Kurds work with FSA. Too late though I say. ISIS are too strong now thanks to the world community (including the regional leaders) not doing anything.

Last edited:
Lol... they are PKK supporting kids who covers their with clothes.

If tensions remains same, southeastern cities will suffer the most. OHAL can be decleared (emergency state) which will pass governer's rights to local Army commander. You will see Turkish soldiers roaming the cities, curfew in night. Shooting down the vandals.

It is not like we are facing this sitiation for the first time. In 90's situation was much worse. There were city miliatias in cities who would attack army bases in night.

So, a deep state within state formed deploying, Jitem, Special Forces, Hizbullah on these city militias many simply dissappered, some dissapered in jail. So lost their mind in infamous Diyarbakır jail.

While general Osman Pamukoğlu slayed thousands of PKK in Northern Iraq. When we came in to 2000, PKK's back was broken. They decleared statemale, halted all of it's operations in Turkey and withdrew to Mount Kandil.

Remember when Erdoğan came into power. His motto was "Zero Terror" it wasn't his success but previous government's.

We can always turn back to that Era, it's so simple. But traitor Erdoğan is soft that's the problem.

There is already curfews in several regions, the army has already been sent in. IS supporting police forces and Hizbullah and other shit groups are already in place and are clashing with Kurds.

Kurds are brave people, fighting ISIS in their areas without major support. They deserve their own country. After the war is over when ISIS and Assad are defeated, Kurds should be given a new country carved from Syria and Iraq.

There is already curfews in several regions, the army has already been sent in.

Curfew is different from OHAL. Curfew is decleared for certain cities or towns. And it's not permenant. It can be one day or can be expanded for several days if needed.

OHAL is an entirely different thing. It's applied to a region. Like Hakkari City and all of the towns around it.

This was the previous OHAL region.
57f252a289ac6e97d978a5edb4cf19e5.png

For further info. OHAL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IS supporting police forces and Hizbullah and other shit groups are already in place and are clashing with Kurds.

Don't made things up. :)

23 People died because of these protests. Clashes occur between Hude-Par (Kurdish Islamists)Free Cause Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and PKK supporters. As for now Kurds are killing Kurds.

Last edited by a moderator:
THE WOMEN OF KOBANI
Fleeing the Islamic State militants, they’ve left behind not only their homes in Syria, but also their husbands and sons who have stayed to fight.

View attachment 119105View attachment 119106View attachment 119107View attachment 119108View attachment 119109View attachment 119110View attachment 119111
SHASDAR AREF WOKE UP NEXT TO HER HUSBAND, MAZLOM IBRAHIM, AND THREE CHILDREN ON FRIDAY MORNING. It was the family's eighth day in a gray, plastic tent with only a plastic sheet covering the gravel floor. They have stayed here in this empty lot turned refugee camp since crossing the border into Turkey after fleeing their village in Syria more than two weeks ago. Friday was also the day Aref’s husband disappeared.

The young family and their neighbors -- who, like them, are Syrian Kurds -- have settled into the monotony of their new daily routine as refugees. They drink tea in the shade of roughly 100 tents just like theirs in an empty lot in Suruç, a medium-sized town a little over three miles into Turkey from the Syrian border.

That morning Aref had taken her children to use the bathroom -- a half-completed building of bare concrete and protruding steel hastily outfitted with portable toilets for the influx from Kobani. When they returned to their tent, Ibrahim, Aref’s husband of five years, was gone. He’d gone back to fight for Kobani, their home, and what is now the latest target of the Islamic State’s brutal sweep across the region.

Ibrahim would join an unknown number of fighters defending the city with People’s Protection Units (commonly known as the YPG) -- the armed wing of the Kurdish Supreme Committee of Syrian Kurdistan. They are vastly outgunned and ill equipped to fend off the IS offensive, and their calls for international assistance (for weapons) have so far gone unheeded.

Aref is among the countless thousands of women who have crossed into Turkey with only what little they could carry. Many have waited weeks on the Syrian side of the border. After finally reaching the bottlenecked border gate, they’re funneled through to the Turkish side, where they undergo a series of health and security checks before being deposited onto a dusty plain where they then must wait for trucks to collect them. Where they trucks will deliver them, however, is unknown.

The women and children, like Aref and her sons, sit with piles of white sacks filled with clothes and other necessities. Many are overcome by the hasty exodus they were forced to make from Kobani and all the uncertainty that awaits, unsure whether they’ll ever see their homes, or their men -- their boys -- again.
Another community will go into the pages of history like the Yazidis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom