What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

guys, please keep this about Kobani. Serious situation there, updates and discussion only.. thanks.

On a serious note though. Kobani is right next to Turkey border gates. I know the Turkish military is ready and anticipating an attack from IS. I hope they massively militarise that zone and stop them dead before they enter Turkey.

Another Fake Poster....hummmmm

36a1152bbd6512d8374bd975d8ff46b6.jpg

Another Fake......This Kurdish woman dies fighting Isis in Kobani recently.

6c2d93b22291c656ee81168d352bd6ec.jpg

Wrong.

They have no intention to attack Turkey. We are not a failed state, ISIS won't risk to fight against us.
Then either you don't know them or there is something between both of you under the table.

any way those isis looking to make a khilafah islamiah means they want to bring all the muslim countries under their rule so you are next no doubt.

Then either you don't know them or there is something between both of you under the table.

any way those isis looking to make a khilafah islamiah means they want to bring all the muslim countries under their rule so you are next no doubt.

Be realistic....you think 30.000 militants can oppose our military ?? Really ?

They will never attack Turkey, they have no goals in Turkey.

My biggest problem with the world currently, is that condoning of child soldiers by Kurdish militants, I frankly don't care at all about the ISIS-Kurdish front, and the Turk in me is actually quite pleased to see the both of them fighting one another, but the Kurdish child soldiers is distressing me, those do not belong in the battlefield, this whole situation is like a prelude to Shadow Moses and Sniper Wolf.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom