What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

So @Al-Kurdi will we finally see a Kurdish state sone? The first real Kurdish state? You think that you will succeed in carving land from Iraq, Syria, Turkey and iran?

Heval, I'm not talking about activists tweeting from the border. According to them Turkey is the devil it self. I'm talking about proper evidence, photos - videos, and yet there is none. US politicians aren't truly honest, but I understand that some ISIS or Nusra might have gone through. So has PKK or any terror organization. I'm here in Gothenburg.

Looks like a hippie without a proper job playing hero at the Turkish border.. :D

There is and if u take the time going through the pages and threads or just search for it you will find alot of proof. Won't I get lost in Gothenburg? :)

So @Al-Kurdi will we finally see a Kurdish state sone? The first real Kurdish state? You think that you will succeed in carving land from Iraq, Syria, Turkey and iran?

Inshallah akhi, if it would just be that easy. Well a couple days back Barzani during an int with sky Arabia re-affirmed the plans for a referendum and that they wouldn't back down on their plans.

There is and if u take the time going through the pages and threads or just search for it you will find alot of proof. Won't I get lost in Gothenburg? :)

Inshallah akhi, if it would just be that easy. Well a couple days back Barzani during an int with sky Arabia re-affirmed the plans for a referendum and that they wouldn't back down on their plans.

I was actually serious when I asked this question. I am just interested in hearing about your opinion regarding this topic and how you want to achieve your landlocked Kurdistan? How are you going to carve land out from Iran (if that happens all the other ethnic groups will demand the same and the Farsis will be left with the central, landlocked and dry areas) and Turkey. I am sure that the chance of that happening politically is very low. Your best bet is Iraqi Kurdistan although it is very small and landlocked too. Without supportive neighbors it will not survive. Right now Turkey cooperates with Iraqi Kurdistan because you export oil to them and it is good for their interests as they have a Kurdish population of their own across the border.

I see a bleak future in other words if something drastic does not happen. If think that it will remain a dream like so much else here in life.

Well we can just sit back and see what happens. After all Kurdish inhabited areas of both Iraq and Syria are largely tiny and landlocked. It will be difficult in Syria as well.

Last edited:
I was actually serious when I asked this question. I am just interested in hearing about your opinion regarding this topic and how you want to achieve your landlocked Kurdistan? How are you going to carve land out from Iran (if that happens all the other ethnic groups will demand the same and the Farsis will be left with the central, landlocked and dry areas) and Turkey. I am sure that the chance of that happening politically is very low. Your best bet is Iraqi Kurdistan although it is very small and landlocked too. Without supportive neighbors it will not survive. Right now Turkey cooperates with Iraqi Kurdistan because you export oil to them and it is good for their interests as they have a Kurdish population of their own across the border.

I see a bleak future in other words if something drastic does not happen. If think that it will remain a dream like so much else here in life.

Well we can just sit back and see what happens. After all Kurdish inhabited areas of both Iraq and Syria are largely tiny and landlocked. It will be difficult in Syria as well.

Akhi, lets start small here. I don't see anything happening in neither Turkey or Iran anytime soon unless some civil war breaks out or something. In Syria Kurds won't take part in an Islamic Caliphat or an Assad regime. They would however strongly take part in a Democratic Syria, something perhaps only possible if the West intervenes with land forces which won't happen, so it's a bit blurry on that front. And at this stage the hatred is too big between the factions. As there is also big disagreements between KDP and PYD but I think it was today Salih Muslim went to Hewler to talk with president Barzani so inshallah they will start fixing those problems. For the moment the biggest focus of the Kurds is tackling the IS threat. Right now the focus is with the Kurds in Iraq. KDP is still buttlicking Turkey and as long as that works out there won't be a problem. But that may be a risk if PKK goes out on a war with Turkey, something I don't hope will happen. Ocalan got the final word which I belive will be on the 15th. Otherwise the PKK leaders have already withdrawn their troops in Kirkuk and Maxmor and returned them to their mountain bases and said the peace process is over. And inshallah Hewler and Baghdad won't solve any of their problems and ignorant Merica will stop placing obstacles against our wishes for independance and realize Baghdad is controlled by Iran and there isn't much to take from them there.

YPG have made many successful ambushes against IS these couple of days killing many of them including high ranking Amirs, yesterday Al-Tunisi? today Al-Amriki.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Al-Kurdi

But what will the Supreme Leader and God's representative on earth the great Grand Ayatollah Sayyid Ali Hosseini Khamenei say to Kurds rebelling? After all Iran is a superpower.

http://basnews.com/en/News/Details/Iran-Threatens-Kurds-Against-Announcing-Independence/26369

Iran Threatens Azerbaijan | The National Interest

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...ns-threatened-by-Saudi-Arabia-not-Israel.html

Zarif says Iran can defeat US and Israel - Iranian American Forum

Iran Threatens to Annihilate Israel - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

I believe that not only will Iran rule all of Kurdistan but the entire Arab and Turkic world as well. When the next Supreme Grand Ayatollah arrives this will happen.

Those Kurds are all fire...They are teaching DAESH a lesson in fighting and to all arabs the meaning of courage, determination and motivation...
Kurds Halt Islamic State Militant Advance In Kobani, Say Activists
ap_wire.png
| By LEFTERIS PITARAKIS
Posted: 10/12/2014 9:33 am EDT Updated: 32 minutes ago
7d9951af557333bebb9c82d679b45a1a.jpg

MURSITPINAR, Turkey (AP) — Kurdish fighters have been able to halt the advance of the Islamic State extremist group in the Syrian border town of Kobani, where the U.S.-led coalition has been carrying out airstrikes for more than two weeks, activists said Sunday.

The coalition, which is targeting the militants in and around Kobani, conducted at least two airstrikes Sunday on the town, according to an Associated Press journalist. The U.S. Central Command said warplanes from the United States, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates conducted four airstrikes in Syria on Saturday and Sunday, including three in Kobani that destroyed an Islamic State fighting position and staging area.

The Syrian Kurdish enclave has been the scene of heavy fighting since late last Month, with the heavily armed Islamic State fighters determined to capture the border post and deal a symbolic blow to the coalition air campaign.

The extremist group has carved out a vast stretch of territory stretching hundreds of miles from northern Syria to the outskirts of Baghdad and imposed a harsh version of Islamic rule. The fighters have massacred hundreds of captured Iraqi and Syrian soldiers, terrorized religious minorities, and beheaded two American journalists and two British aid workers.

The U.S. has been speaking with Turkish officials about stepped up efforts to equip and train Syrian rebels battling both the Islamic State group and forces loyal to President Bashar Assad. U.S. and European military officials will travel to Turkey this week to meet with officials there and discuss the different ways Turkey can contribute.

On Sunday, a Turkish government official confirmed that Ankara has agreed with the U.S. to train 4,000 Syrian opposition fighters vetted by Turkish intelligence. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak on the record.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said Islamic State militants have not been able to advance in Kobani since Friday but are sending in reinforcements. The Observatory's chief, Rami Abdurrahman, said the group appears to have a shortage of fighters and has brought in members of its religious police known as the Hisbah to take part in the battles.

Since the offensive on Kobani began, some 550 people have been killed, including about 300 Islamic State fighters, 225 Kurdish gunmen and 20 civilians, said the Observatory, which relies on a network of activists across Syria. It said the number of jihadists killed could be much higher.

Farhad Shami, a Kurdish activist in Kobani reached by phone from Beirut, said the town was "relatively quiet" on Sunday apart from sniper fire. He said Islamic State fighters launched an offensive south of the town on Saturday but were repelled and lost many fighters.

"There are large numbers of dead fighters for Daesh who were either killed by the People's Protection Units or the (coalition) airstrikes," Shami said, referring to the main Kurdish force and using an Arabic acronym for the Islamic State group.

He said Kurdish fighters also were able to regain the border village of Tel Shair west of Kobani.

Abdurrahman said 36 jihadi fighters were killed in Kobani on Saturday. The jihadists control more than a third of the town.

Meanwhile in Beirut, hundreds of Kurds marched through the streets of the city to the U.N. headquarters. They chanted pro-Kurdish slogans and called on the world to help those fighting in Kobani, where more than 200,000 people have fled across the border into Turkey.

In Cairo, U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon told reporters on the sidelines of a Gaza reconstruction conference on Sunday that "thousands of lives are at stake" in the town.

"I once again call on all parties that can act to step up to prevent a massacre and protect civilians at Kobani," he said.

___

Au contraire that is what the entire world is saying right now. There is alot of evidence on the ground and even US politicians are saying it. Just that you and many Turks are like always in a state of denial.

View attachment 127434
194259_99cf4ea6b12c899940cc4ef2e88ce027.jpg

What about constructive talk over a cup of tea or coffe?
Are pyd being treated in Turkey?

@Al-Kurdi

But what will the Supreme Leader and God's representative on earth the great Grand Ayatollah Sayyid Ali Hosseini Khamenei say to Kurds rebelling? After all Iran is a superpower.

http://basnews.com/en/News/Details/Iran-Threatens-Kurds-Against-Announcing-Independence/26369

Iran Threatens Azerbaijan | The National Interest

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...ns-threatened-by-Saudi-Arabia-not-Israel.html

Zarif says Iran can defeat US and Israel - Iranian American Forum

Iran Threatens to Annihilate Israel - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

I believe that not only will Iran rule all of Kurdistan but the entire Arab and Turkic world as well. When the next Supreme Grand Ayatollah arrives this will happen.
don't worry at the end all kurds are iranian and they were the first race to inhabit in iran. you better be worry about yemen , bahrain , syria , iraq , lebanon . all of them are now allies of iran and iran is playing a very important role in their policies and soon KSA will be out of the game in the region. turky is also playing a wrong game.making 20 percent of their country against themselves is not what benefits them in the future and its all the result of supporting isis. just heads up bro only arab countries you can rely on at the moment is jordan , egypt and UAE. good luck.

don't worry at the end all kurds are iranian and they were the first race to inhabit in iran. you better be worry about yemen , bahrain , syria , iraq , lebanon . all of them are now allies of iran and iran is playing a very important role in their policies and soon KSA will be out of the game in the region. turky is also playing a wrong game.making 20 percent of their country against themselves is not what benefits them in the future and its all the result of supporting isis. just heads up bro only arab countries you can rely on at the moment is jordan , egypt and UAE. good luck.

Yes, yes, Iran is the world's biggest Mullah superpower. Hint there is only one Mullah superpower. You are an Azerbaijani. A Turk in other words. You are supposed to dislike Kurds. After all Kurds and Azerbaijanis clash in your superpower. But ok, the Iranian regime might hang you if you talk too much. I understand. Good luck.

@rmi5

Yes, yes, Iran is the world's biggest Mullah superpower. Hint there is only one Mullah superpower. You are an Azerbaijani. A Turk in other words. You are supposed to dislike Kurds. After all Kurds and Azerbaijanis clash in your superpower. But ok, the Iranian regime might hang you if you talk too much. I understand. Good luck.

@rmi5
at least they are not gonna behead me with a sword like 1400 years ago :-) any way i know most of arabs can't undrestand the fact that different races can form a country just like iran. you don't need to talk about things you defienetly know nothing about youre just making a fool out of yourself. all kurds , azeries , baluchs , fars are iranian and they are willing to sacrifice their lifes for the sake of their country its obvious you can neither stand nor understand this fact. also you don't need to tag a traitor who doesn't have a country and knows nothing about nationalism.

Turkey playing off two enemies at once ISIS and Kurdish militants/separatist.

Turkey playing off two enemies at once ISIS and Kurdish militants/separatist.

USA provides air cover to PKK, a terrorist organisation. I stand for balancing the situation by providing air cover to IS. :)

If things go this way, we may see both Turkey and IS will be fighting against same foe. Our issue with PKK is waiting to be settled.

at least they are not gonna behead me with a sword like 1400 years ago :-) any way i know most of arabs can't undrestand the fact that different races can form a country just like iran. you don't need to talk about things you defienetly know nothing about youre just making a fool out of yourself. all kurds , azeries , baluchs , fars are iranian and they are willing to sacrifice their lifes for the sake of their country its obvious you can neither stand nor understand this fact. also you don't need to tag a traitor who doesn't have a country and knows nothing about nationalism.

LOL. Beheadings have been used since man appeared on this planet and continue to be used. France for instance used it until 35 years ago. It is more humane than hanging people by cranes for up to 5 minutes before they die. A beheading with a sword takes 1 second. Turks used it for hundreds of years too. Farsis. Everyone did. It's like crying about the fact that people have killed each other always.

I think that you forgot that 2 million Iranian Arabs that live in the richest part of Iran and in the most historical (Elam - that has nothing to do with Farsis). Those same people helped safe your *** against Iraq.

Look, my Azeri friend, the Arab world is much, much more diverse than Iran will ever be. Let's get that clear first.

@rmi5 is your countrymen. You are both Azerbaijanis and your homeland is Azerbaijan.

Back
Top Bottom