What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

Yup, I knew it already. Pekeke Kurds like you have problems with the truth. Continue on chanting "terrorist Turkiet sluta hjälpa ISIS" <- (terrorist Turkey stop supporting ISIS). Maybe swedes will give a fvck about you guys. :D

I am not from Sweden mate. I only know some standard phrases, I study here in Lund. It's not Kurds living in denial, it's you. "pekekers" are all baby killers, there are no problem with Kurds or as we say mountain Turks. we are white like europeans oh no wait perhaps are we euroasian? But I know there lives alot of Kurds in Sweden however I barely know any of them but I can bet if they would see you waving a Turkish flag it wouldn't end happy for you. :police:

Last edited:
Stay within your limit idiot.. If we start abusing your Prophet or the one you bend 5 times for, you will go berserk and suicidal.
It's none of your concern what others worship or not at least they are not the ones cutting innocent people's head world over. You people cry when somebody makes a movie on you or draw a cartoon but are the first ones to attack other religions. You people are sick in your head.

Keep your debate civil and talk to an individual as an Individual.

Good for you. Dont forget to feed your Rat God before you sleep.

Yup, I knew it already. Pekeke Kurds like you have problems with the truth. Continue on chanting "terrorist Turkiet sluta hjälpa ISIS" <- (terrorist Turkey stop supporting ISIS). Maybe swedes will give a fvck about you guys. :D

Oh, almost forgot, for god don't forget BIIIJIII SEEEROOK APOOO part. Love that part. And don't interrupt the traffic flow here in Gothenburg, the swedes you are begging help from are getting a bit mad..

Belive me I hate it how they worship him and chants his name instead of Kurdistan. It is disgusting when they do it.

And they will..Abandoning civilians being slaughtered at two feet from their borders does sully Turkey's image. But Turkish bad habits die hard, when French landed in Algeria in July 1830, the Turks got up and left without firing a shot . After 400 years, they didn't think Algiers was worth to defend. Kobane will send Turkey into a spiral of a violence, never seen before.

And replenished their ranks with 160 ISIS fighters that were in your jails..

4134649c0220c6aff72c81061d0ed607.jpg

funny things from the prophet's life

sorry but I have to say it.. next time I upload a video from my life.. you can see me at lunch eating kebab :D

when ayn al arab is libarated again I make "secde" sajdah

a Turk was here:

Attachments

• turk.jpg
    turk.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 19
I feel sad for innocent Kurds but this is what happens. When everything was fine, Kurds were busy fighting against their Muslim brothers of Turkeye and Iraq and now they expect Turkeye to save their @$$.

Those who are fighting against Pakistan should learn the lesson from this.

And to Turkeye : May you stand strong in that region - Love and respects from Pakistan.

Our prayers are with Turkey and citizens of Turkey , and at same time wish a reasonable humanitarian crisis end to Kurds problem. We hope a reasonable solution to the problem in region with out loss of blood shed

The Kurds had been against Turkey and many other states in region over decades and have Isolated themselves by their own will.

However , it will be Turkish generosity and forgiving nature that can perhaps help Kurds if they only respect Turkish rule.

ISIS in the mix is just an unexpected mixture but its assumed they are given passed into Syria

Regional Civil War or war is ugly and no one comes out winner in wars

I am not from Sweden mate. I only know some standard phrases, I study here in Lund. It's not Kurds living in denial, it's you. "pekekers" are all baby killers, there are no problem with Kurds or as we say mountain Turks. we are white like europeans oh no wait perhaps are we euroasian? But I know there lives alot of Kurds in Sweden however I barely know any of them but I can bet if they would see you waving a Turkish flag it wouldn't end happy for you. :police:

You seem to be a less extremist PKK lover, I guess. I have absolutely no problems with Kurds. In fact I have dozens of friends with kurdish origin. The more religious ones seem to hold a distanced stance when it comes to PKK and apo. The others.. Boy are they brainwashed.. They are blaming everything on Turkey, staging protests and chanting anti-Turkey, more so than anti-ISIS. This is the part that bothers me, you guys ignore the good part, Turks have been saving you guys from the real bad guys for a long time now. On the last part, with waving the Turkish flag, why would the oppressed saint people of Kurds hit me? You guys are democratic you know. Hope you have a nice time in Lund :)

I said it earlier, Turkey who has nutured these terrorists scums, and who still surprisgly has as objective/aim(as stated by Erdogan recently) of toppling Assad, and leaving a power vacuum to be filled by these islamists beheaders(just look at lybia today, saddled with militias and no central government.:disagree:) will come back to hunt turkey just like Pakistan who did the same with the mujahideen/taliban in Afghanistan. You cant expect to support/finance/provide sanctuary and ammunitions to rag tag islamists fighters/militias/rebels/jihadists and expect they wont cause instability in your neighbourhood and eventually turn against you when your interests don't match anymore.

Moreover the more this conflict goes, the more arms the gulf states/west/saudi arabia etc will keep pouring weapons in the region to the 'Moderate syrian rebels':lol: the more arms the Kurds and other islamists militants will have, and the more instability/risk Turkey will face. The PKK will also benefit from this conflict no matter the outcome. Turkey is the only country who will come out at loss from this. It was indeed a big mistake to support the rebels in the first place. Turkey should have remained neutral and distance itself from this a la Jordan. Taking sides(the wrong one for that matter) was a huge mistake Erdogan made, whats even shocking is that he hasn't learned from his mistakes at all, he keeps going the same direction:disagree: Our governments can still afford to play this game of supporting these extremists and 'moderates' for geo-political reasons/interests since we are far away from the region and we have no border at all with these troubled region called the middle east. But Turkey's case/situation is different since it has a large border with both Syria and Iraq. so its decisions/views should be different.

I expect things to get alot worse for Turkey before they get any better in the coming moths/years.This is just the beginning.:bounce: Will be interesting to see what happens this coming days/months.:cheesy:
dude, you are far away from the region, but you earn all the money from oil produced in the region.. Turkey plays perfect game.. turn ur heads up and see.. you will eventually agree with turkey, otherwise you will lose it all, as keeping the war for the USA would be so expensive and impossible to keep forever.. ALso, Kurds will turn away eventually..

Ankara can't seem to make up its mind about who's the bigger enemy: the Islamic State or the Kurds.

We have no quarrel with Kurds or we wouldn't accepted 200.000 of them into our country as refugees.

Other than that, our mind is set already. We won't help both.They are both terrorists so they can eat each other up.

go pray to your dick god....

if you pray to it maybe you do more?

Lol, that's a short dick. :lol:

Seriously, there is a reason why are hated world over.I could have pasted quite a few cartoons here but giving it a pass They cry Islamophobia everywhere when their @sses are whooped in the name of terrorism. Keep it up you keep following the hate lessons of killing innocents from your holy book. Lol, and then they say they follow religion of peace!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom