What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

^^^
I hope he will be captured by YPG alive

The superior aryan race warriors of YPG have serious problems saving their own *** first. So capturing him alive is their least important goal :D

one day .. not very far in future Turks will pay very heavy for the treachery and friendship with devil. Amen.
Hope to see you also on the battlefront with whom you may ally with to punish the "evil" Turks. So much "Turkey will pay the price" bullcrap raging on this forum yet non of you have the testies to even hold a 9 mm firearm..

The superior aryan race warriors of YPG have serious problems saving their own *** first. So capturing him alive is their least important goal :D

Hope to see you also on the battlefront with whom you may ally with to punish the "evil" Turks. So much "Turkey will pay the price" bullcrap raging on this forum yet non of you have the testies to even hold a 9 mm firearm..
no my friend it was done by the same evils with whom u are happy sharing the bed !!

Come to Turkey and fight against us then.

We saved a bullet for you.
Wonderful video, Sinan abi. Although they should lower the firing direction with 70 degrees for optimal damage I'm contended with this also. You can hear how they chant "move forward" thinking nothing will happen.. :D made my day..

no my friend it was done by the same evils with whom u are happy sharing the bed !!
Godspeed to the axis of freedom and angels then. Will the Hindu hyper gods assist the angels in this last stand against the evil power?

Wonderful video, Sinan abi. Although they should lower the firing direction with 70 degrees for optimal damage I'm contended with this also. You can hear how they chant "move forward" thinking nothing will happen.. :D made my day..

Godspeed to the axis of freedom and angels then. Will the Hindu hyper gods assist the angels in this last stand against the evil power?

WE will see ! do not worry.

You super warriors would probably have to pass through the future coming, internationally recognized, Islamic State so don't tell them you are a Hindu, or a Kurd, they may go a bit hard on ;)

You super warriors would probably have to pass through the future coming, internationally recognized, Islamic State so don't tell them you are a Hindu, or a Kurd, they may go a bit hard on ;)

ur kind will be the first victim of that hard one. its just history repeating itself. so better take care ;)

Did you pratice your worship to rats, today? If not, dont make your Rat God wait. He might get angry.

a963e4ddf983283dbcb47c05c932ba59.jpg

ur kind will be the first victim of that hard one. its just history repeating itself. so better take care ;)
Don't think so.. Your overlords, the west, have no intention to repeat the past experiences once more. The air campaign is and will remain futile against IS. And even in the worst case scenario, entire west attacking the evil Turks, will end up with the angels being transferred home in black trash bags.

Ps. Ignore the trolling by me and my fellow Turkish friends. We have no intention to troll around but it seems that heavy trolling is the norm on this forum. Excuse if we offended you :)

Don't think so.. Your overlords, the west, have no intention to repeat the past experiences once more. The air campaign is and will remain futile against IS. And even in the worst case scenario, entire west attacking the evil Turks, will end up with the angels being transferred home in black trash bags.

Ps. Ignore the trolling by me and my fellow Turkish friends. We have no intention to troll around but it seems that heavy trolling is the norm on this forum. Excuse if we offended you :)

??? You turks are the ones subservient to the west and israel. How is your bid to get into the eu doing??How's our base in incirlik?

??? You turks are the ones subservient to the west and israel. How is your bid to get into the eu doing??How's our base in incirlik?

The airbase is not your property genious we let you use it under some cirtumtances and within Nato agreements, for example you can use the base only for humanitarian aid purposes, air-strikes are not allowed from Incirlik... You can't just fly and bomb somewhere from Incirlik base... And this usage of it is not free at all, remember everything comes with a price tag...

About EU thingy, search for surveys and you will see Turks are against EU, it's just a political tool used by the govt... It seems you have lack of knowledge about Turkey since you sound like any other clueless forum member so I suggest you to polish your brain and we talk again.

Peaceful innocent Kurds are excluded ofcourse, we are talking about the thugs rioting and burning things in Turkish streets because Isis is attacking them in Syria.

That was weird .They want Turkey to attack ISIS on their behalf.

one day .. not very far in future Turks will pay very heavy for the treachery and friendship with devil. Amen.
And they will..Abandoning civilians being slaughtered at two feet from their borders does sully Turkey's image. But Turkish bad habits die hard, when French landed in Algeria in July 1830, the Turks got up and left without firing a shot . After 400 years, they didn't think Algiers was worth to defend. Kobane will send Turkey into a spiral of a violence, never seen before.

Ohh i know what you are referring to, Ceylal told us allready that Turkey traded Toyotas agains hostages, good job of Turkey indeed. :D
And replenished their ranks with 160 ISIS fighters that were in your jails..

Last edited:
And they will..Abandoning civilians being slaughtered at two feet from their borders does sully Turkey's image. But Turkish bad habits die hard, when French landed in Algeria in July 1830, the Turks got up and left without firing a shot . After 400 years, they didn't think Algiers was worth to defend. Kobane will send Turkey into a spiral of a violence, never seen before.

And replenished their ranks with 160 ISIS fighters that were in your jails..

In 1829, Ottomans lost whole naval fleet, how would you have advised Ottomans to defend Algeria!? Know your history before you talk. Greek independence war was supported by Russia, Britain and France.

Turks always fought against all odds.

In 1829, Ottomans lost whole naval fleet, how would you have advised Ottomans to defend Algeria!? Know your history before you talk. Greek independence war was supported by Russia, Britain and France.

Turks always fought against all odds.
Please don't give that...We did, how they couldn't and to add insult to injury they give the French the key of the treasury...a butin of more than $40 million [1830 dollars], so it wasn't due to the lack of money...From our history, I know it well as well as yours...

Back
Top Bottom