What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

USA provides air cover to PKK, a terrorist organisation. I stand for balancing the situation by providing air cover to IS. :)

If things go this way, we may see both Turkey and IS will be fighting against same foe. Our issue with PKK is waiting to be settled.
you are making the same mistake assad did in the first months of the protests in syria. killing the people of your country which by chance is 20 percent of your population is what you are definitely gonna regret in close future. looks like turk politicians are digging their own grave.

you are making the same mistake assad did in the first months of the protests in syria. killing the people of your country which by chance is 20 percent of your population is what you are definitely gonna regret in close future. looks like turk politicians are digging their own grave.

Kurds are regretting what they sow.

LOL. Beheadings have been used since man appeared on this planet and continue to be used. France for instance used it until 35 years ago. It is more humane than hanging people by cranes for up to 5 minutes before they die. A beheading with a sword takes 1 second. Turks used it for hundreds of years too. Farsis. Everyone did. It's like crying about the fact that people have killed each other always.

I think that you forgot that 2 million Iranian Arabs that live in the richest part of Iran and in the most historical (Elam - that has nothing to do with Farsis). Those same people helped safe your *** against Iraq.

Look, my Azeri friend, the Arab world is much, much more diverse than Iran will ever be. Let's get that clear first.

@rmi5 is your countrymen. You are both Azerbaijanis and your homeland is Azerbaijan.
They are bunch of liars bro. Every person who has lived in Tehran, knows some turkish language, due to the big number of Azerbaijanis in Tehran. Then they come to the forum and claim to be Azerbaijani. Then if you notice them in forum, they all thank those posts containing "Tork e Khar" and such insults. Sometimes, like that haman10 clown, they transfer from being turk, to a kurd over the night :lol:

at least they are not gonna behead me with a sword like 1400 years ago :-) any way i know most of arabs can't undrestand the fact that different races can form a country just like iran. you don't need to talk about things you defienetly know nothing about youre just making a fool out of yourself. all kurds , azeries , baluchs , fars are iranian and they are willing to sacrifice their lifes for the sake of their country its obvious you can neither stand nor understand this fact. also you don't need to tag a traitor who doesn't have a country and knows nothing about nationalism.
Traitor to what? to bunch of medieval ages mullah? to some farsis who have stolen our money, rights, ...? Is it called being a traitor? if that's the case, I am one.
I am loyal to the great nation of Azerbaijan. The word that you hate it so much, but will come and hunt you some time ;)

They are bunch of liars bro. Every person who has lived in Tehran, knows some turkish language, due to the big number of Azerbaijanis in Tehran. Then they come to the forum and claim to be Azerbaijani. Then if you notice them in forum, they all thank those posts containing "Tork e Khar" and such insults. Sometimes, like that haman10 clown, they transfer from being turk, to a kurd over the night :lol:
یعنی خــــــــــــاک تو سرت به جایی رسیدی که اونجای یک عرب بوگندو رو خیس کنی. واترقیدی عزیزم.

Traitor to what? to bunch of medieval ages mullah? to some farsis who have stolen our money, rights, ...? Is it called being a traitor? if that's the case, I am one.
I am loyal to the great nation of Azerbaijan. The word that you hate it so much, but will come and hunt you some time ;)

Yes, I have noticed that. All of those Iranian users who initially told that they were Azeri suddenly turned anti-Azeri/Turkish at the first opportunity and started their usual "Tork", "Torke Khar" etc. It is really hilarious. This bunch on PDF are a bunch of uneducated morons obviously. I do not hope that most Iranians are that because then God save the sane Iranians inside Iran. No wonder that Iran looks like Iran.

Haman10 is a silly Kurd. Imagine that for once?

Yes, I have noticed that. All of those Iranian users who initially told that they were Azeri suddenly turned anti-Azeri/Turkish at the first opportunity and started their usual "Tork", "Torke Khar" etc. It is really hilarious. This bunch on PDF are a bunch of uneducated morons obviously. I do not hope that most Iranians are that because then God save the sane Iranians inside Iran. No wonder that Iran looks like Iran.

Haman10 is a silly Kurd. Imagine that for once?
I doubt even if he is a kurd. I remember Bahoz, that previous kurdish troll, talked with haman10 and realized that he is not a kurd either, in less than 5 minutes :lol: He is a persian ;)

یعنی خــــــــــــاک تو سرت به جایی رسیدی که اونجای یک عرب بوگندو رو خیس کنی. واترقیدی عزیزم.

Sorry if I don't share racist sentiments with you.
PS. Stinky are you and your types.

I doubt even if he is a kurd. I remember Bahoz, that previous kurdish troll, talked with haman10 and realized that he is not a kurd either, in less than 5 minutes :lol: He is a persian ;)

Sorry if I don't share racist sentiments with you.
PS. Stinky are you and your types.

Nah, he is Kurd. His hometown is mostly inhabited by Kurds. I think that he is related with that Surenas clown that once was on PDF.

at least they are not gonna behead me with a sword like 1400 years ago :-) any way i know most of arabs can't undrestand the fact that different races can form a country just like iran. you don't need to talk about things you defienetly know nothing about youre just making a fool out of yourself. all kurds , azeries , baluchs , fars are iranian and they are willing to sacrifice their lifes for the sake of their country its obvious you can neither stand nor understand this fact. also you don't need to tag a traitor who doesn't have a country and knows nothing about nationalism.

man if you are azerbayjani than god help you.. than you are not iranian (arian) everything in iran is farsi and farsi cultrure... it is worshipping farsi culture there is no we there is a "farsi-me" but I do not know if you are azerbaycani (your father must be one if your mother is azeri and your father farsi than call yourself farsi) , I do not know if you are a farsi who speaks turkish..

so let it be and think about what farsis do and how they are really I know that it is hard to see something else when they tought you something else.. it is hard to loose much but it is harder to loose your identity!

at least how can you be against your brothers?

if you call @rmi5 a traitor than you are badly wrong he is not a traitor against his folk! he has not one country he has many countries and brothers..

killing the people of your country

we dont kill our ppl

the pkk pig kommunists kill muslim kurds.. moslty they kill each other.. when they flee police take them down.. thats what happend

shows you why the turks held the Caliphate for almost 1000 years, i got to give them credit they know how to play this dirty game in a very messy time.

400 years. Arabs 900 years. 100 years now without a Caliph.

Sunnis: Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid, Ottoman.

Shias: Fatimid Caliphate

In terms of size:

1)Umayyad

2)Abbasid

3)Rashidun

4)Ottoman

5)Fatimid

List of largest empires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Ceylal

So when will the few million Berbers safe the likewise stateless Kurds? Can I expect to see you in Ayn Al Arab?

Back
Top Bottom