What's new

King Salman of Saudi Arabia: "Everybody is free to sue me to a court in KSA"

Is the King ready to stand trial in Pakistan? At least here we can guarantee him a fair trial for crimes against Pakistani nationals!

@Irfan Baloch @Oscar

King nay mar jana hai phr bhi Pakistani court mai case chalta rehna hai :P

very nice post. dude you solved it.

this is nature inside your heart and in heart of every human being.

By heart all know that Infallibles are needed to understand Holy Quran without any misinterpretation or human error.

Lets find Infallibles to Learn Quran [3:7] without any error or misinterpretation.

What does Quran say about infallibles ? Only Prophets are infallible !

very nice post. dude you solved it.

this is nature inside your heart and in heart of every human being.

By heart all know that Infallibles are needed to understand Holy Quran without any misinterpretation or human error.

Lets find Infallibles to Learn Quran [3:7] without any error or misinterpretation.

I meant that just claiming that someone follows the Qur'an, doesn't give his actions infallibility, since a human understanding and interpretation of the Qur'an is prone to error. This includes everyone my friend. :-)

King nay mar jana hai phr bhi Pakistani court mai case chalta rehna hai :P
What does Quran say about infallibles ? Only Prophets are infallible !

[3:7] وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ know it

while rest misinterpret.

I meant that just claiming that someone follows the Qur'an, doesn't give his actions infallibility, since a human understanding and interpretation of the Qur'an is prone to error. This includes everyone my friend. :-)

I know what you meant and your own post shows that your heart nature understands well that without Infallibles Holy Quran can be misinterpreted and subject to Human Error.

My point is that Allah swt is not fool to leave Quran in world for misinterpretation and error by human beings and this is what mentioned in verse 3:7.

while rest misinterpret.

I know what you meant and your own post shows that your heart nature understands well that without Infallibles Holy Quran can be misinterpreted and subject to Human Error.

My point is that Allah swt is not fool to leave Quran in world for misinterpretation and error by human beings and this is what mentioned in verse 3:7.
Yeah, you are right, there are people who understand better than others. That's why God has praised people who study the Qur'an and said that they are the closest to understanding God.

The prophets understood it perfectly, since what they say is from God himself and not from them.

But they're dead, so back to the same principle, their sayings are infallible in principle, but the people who passed them down are prone to human error (evident by the multiple versions), so is our interpretation and understanding of what they said.

In the Qur'an, God only guaranteed the safety and the purity of the Qur'an, and nothing else (Not even the Hadith).

All the people alive today are prone to error.

while rest misinterpret.

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said: Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of My faithful servant: he hates death and I hate hurting him. It was related by al-Bukhari.

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ: قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: " إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ قَالَ: مَنْ عَادَى لِي وَلِيًّا، فَقَدْ آذَنْتُهُ بِالْحَرْبِ، وَمَا تَقَرَّبَ إِلَيَّ عَبْدِي بِشَيْءٍ أَحَبَّ إِلَيَّ مِمَّا افْتَرَضْتُ عَلَيْهِ، وَمَا يَزَالُ عَبْدِي يَتَقَرَّبُ إِلَيَّ بِالنَّوَافِلِ حَتَّى أُحِبَّهُ، فَإِذَا أَحْبَبْتُهُ، كُنْتُ سَمْعَهُ الَّذِي يَسْمَعُ بِهِ، وَبَصَرَهُ الَّذِي يُبْصِرُ بِهِ، وَيَدَهُ الَّتِي يَبْطِشُ بِهَا، وَرِجْلَهُ الَّتِي يَمْشِي بِهَا، وَإِنْ سَأَلَنِي لَأُعْطِيَنَّهُ، وَلَئِنْ اسْتَعَاذَنِي لَأُعِيذَنَّهُ، وَمَا تَرَدَّدْتُ عَنْ شَيْءٍ أَنَا فَاعِلُهُ تَرَدُّدِي عَنْ نَفْسِ عَبْدِي الْمُؤْمِنِ، يَكْرَهُ الْمَوْتَ وَأَنَا أَكْرَهُ مَسَاءَتَهُ"
رواه البخاري

Abu Said al Khudri that the Messenger of Allah said, "Fear the spiritual insight of the believer, for he sees by the light of Allah." (Tirmidhi)

There are no infallibles but Momins.

clearly Human Error and misinterpretation. :lol:

Yeah rightly said. Self created concepts running contrary to what Quran says. You can laugh as much as you can. But when it comes to proof infallibal concept from quran, you can't.

Yeah rightly said. Self created concepts running contrary to what Quran says. You can laugh as much as you can. But when it comes to proof infallibal concept from quran, you can't.

LOL you already posted the names who Self created the concepts running contrary to what Quran says.

:rofl:

you can enjoy with your misinterpretations and error.

No What I'm enjoying is your ignorance. An Ayyah from quran where Infallible word is used would suffice. :lol:

Is the King ready to stand trial in Pakistan? At least here we can guarantee him a fair trial for crimes against Pakistani nationals!

@Irfan Baloch @Oscar
well the king is being very generous first thing first he must call off the indiscriminate air strikes on Yemen and let the people of that country sort out their differences themselves.
as for Pakistan I wont blame him for whatever part Saudi money has played in the past to turn the Pakistani youth into savages of untold limits.

he wont need to stand trial if he does the unthinkable, rather than being ordinary like the rest of the leaders of the world with power who know they can do whatever they wish with the power of their money, influence and weapons.. he brings peace.

the blood of the innocent in middle east seems to save no value for all the leaders of that unfortunate part of the world.

Well, I could do with a queen or another Queen of Sheba (one of the first recorded Queens in history). Arabia after all.

King Salman had swag too in his younger days.

We definitely need to empower the role of women. Our women are second to none in the region. Kicking *** despite all of the obstacles. In KSA or abroad at leading universities in the US.

Any hater of women in KSA that wants to prevent women from progressing further should be hanged by his balls. Remove the few idiotic laws too immediately that has nothing to do with our culture or religion. Look at the other GCC countries nearby! Look at Kuwait. 70% of Kuwait's citizen's are of Najdi origin and have you seen the role of women there?

Look at the women form the Al-ash-Sheikh family on Twitter and Facebook? Do I need to say more?

We all know that the vast majority of our women are not content with those idiotic laws. A few brave souls are speaking out about this openly and instead of support they face criticism from a few neanderthals.

It's the obligation of every citizen to stand up for women in the light of such idiotic laws and for the empowerment of women which Islam openly calls for too.

Within the scope of sanity, religion and culture of course.

Our women are a flower if you do not care for it, it may slowly die but when you do it will shine and be beautiful.

Women are one of the most precious things. As a son, brother to 3 sisters, uncle and hopefully soon to be husband I know this to be correct. It pains me when our women suffer/are in difficulty/face unnecessary hardship.

I am no feminist and will likely remain a conservative/traditionalist but being that does not hamper women from reclaiming their rightful position in a modern society with everything that entails.

Let's hope for an awakening.

Thankfully most of the youth are like me and that means only one thing. Progress.
very pretty lady and handsome man there

No What I'm enjoying is your ignorance. An Ayyah from quran where Infallible word is used would suffice. :lol:

Only Infallible can tell this as he is authority not me and not you. :lol:

Misinterpreted Holy Quran due to Human Errors. :lol: You people collapsed everything.

We all know that the vast majority of our women are not content with those idiotic laws
ok whatever you say sweet heart...

This stone age acts of not letting the woman to practice its humanity rights is not from Islam... It is only coming from a backward culture that used to bury baby girls alive and now prevents them from going out of house with no Mahrams along or not letting them drive or vote... All nations regardless of their background and religion passed these barbaric culture a while ago... even having servants (read it slaves) disappeared in US decades ago....

If I was a Saudi, I would destroy the current system and rebuild it with the help of another Western or Eastern professional contractor!! You can not just make up, add something, remove something of an absolute monarch system that owns the country and %100 of all men in charge are appointed by King or its family.... you can't just fix a culture that sees woman as a machine of sex and kid-producing and not letting him even drive or vote or go out by its own!!

Let's be honest... all other monarch states have a certain level of democracy except for some Arab monarchs, African tribal monarchs and one in Brunei.... I wonder if Iran, Turkey, Jordan or Morocco are not Muslims when they let women vote, drive and go out of house alone...

There is nothing wrong with executing Islamic proven laws but these problems are nothing of Islam and you know it...

I know it is hurtful for some Saudi members here...but let's face it... you can't fix a problem unless you hate it first... It has nothing to do with shame and embarrass... It is something inherited by your tribal fathers and you as the 21th century generation must fix it from base...

Let me see if Saudi brothers has any courage and smartness to just accept it and hate it publicly...

Only Infallible can tell this as he is authority not me and not you. :lol:

Misinterpreted Holy Quran due to Human Errors. :lol: You people collapsed everything.

Who says they are infallible ? You ? :lol:

i can imagine it now hundreds and thousands of women vs the the king in a fair trial over the issue of driving. Honestly who believes this tripe; in western countries court cases against former heads of state are often stacked against you but you'll have a fair chance in a country with the most primitive politics. Just PR, the remnants of the arab spring scares them. Absolute power by royal sperm is harder to sell these days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom