drmeson

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
1658181481993.png

1658179845907.png

1658178814706.png

@aryobarzan @WudangMaster @QWECXZ @Hack-Hook @GrandBotBoi @SalarHaqq

This is the behemoth that scares the Israelis the most....hopefully we never have to fire one in anger.

Ps: great job of the info slide as usual

My assumption is that Khorramshahr-II and Sejjil-II GRVs by the end of this decade might even get replaced by fully matured HGV's like Kheybar Sheikan or Qassem-II. They are far more dangerous weapons because of glide trajectories.

Thanks for the praise. We are accumulating Missile strike data now. Sejjil II, Khorramshah-II are done. Next are Kheybar Shikan, Haj Qassem Glide-Vs then Emad-II MarV.

Little request, you have your aviation products thread, whenever you can please gather more stuff there like Sarir ejection seats, landing gear assembly that was unvieled etc

My assumption is that Khorramshahr-II and Sejjil-II GRVs by the end of this decade might even get replaced by fully matured HGV's like Kheybar Sheikan or Qassem-II. They are far more dangerous weapons because of glide trajectories.

Thanks for the praise. We are accumulating Missile strike data now. Sejjil II, Khorramshah-II are done. Next are Kheybar Shikan, Haj Qassem Glide-Vs then Emad-II MarV.

Little request, you have your aviation products thread, whenever you can please gather more stuff there like Sarir ejection seats, landing gear assembly that was unvieled etc
When I did the thread I actually looked for those two items not much was there..I will do a deeper look again ..will put them in there if I get lucky..

When I did the thread I actually looked for those two items not much was there..I will do a deeper look again ..will put them in there if I get lucky..

I will keep my eyes open too. I remember they both were properly unvieled with a test video of Sarir seat and a rebuilt IRIAF F-5E landing with a totally indigenous HESA landing gear assembly.

If proper info with western peer-reviewed sources is gathered it will be awesome.

Do you suppose the missile bodies might be refitted with a new HGV section to the top?

Also, much appreciation for your work here and in the other threads.

Do you suppose the missile bodies might be refitted with a new HGV section to the top?

Also, much appreciation for your work here and in the other threads.

If they can redesign the booster stage to enter a depressed trajectory then yes otherwise no. They will become an auxiliary force to HGV arsenal that will grow as the next versions of Kheybar Shikan and Haj Qassem (could be an IRBMs).

I am doing the next slides on both the Glide Vehicles.

I believe for khorramshahr , right now what os more important than a glide warhead is a new warhead with multiple re entry wehicle , its a will do a lot more damage if insteaf a 2500kg warhead it carry 5x 350kg warhead plus for example 10 decoy
by the way for glide fo low tragectory if they redesign the warhead that made it able to glide , they can use its reentry speed as a booster and then maneuuver warhead at reentery to do the gliding at the end of its flight

I believe for khorramshahr , right now what os more important than a glide warhead is a new warhead with multiple re entry wehicle , its a will do a lot more damage if insteaf a 2500kg warhead it carry 5x 350kg warhead plus for example 10 decoy
by the way for glide fo low tragectory if they redesign the warhead that made it able to glide , they can use its reentry speed as a booster and then maneuuver warhead at reentery to do the gliding at the end of its flight

MIRV makes sense for CBRN only where the only object is to somehow pass through the ABM and accuracy is less of a concern. Unless we have CBRN deployed already its not very useful for doctrine.

as for the glide trajectory, I feel they will not go for Khorramshahr for such a system for the very same reason that its a Ballistic trajectory system that is designed to attain the highest possible apogee (~1000 KM) for range. To give its RV a boost/skip glide, it will have to dive down back losing the height advantage if the targets are within IRBM domain. Yes such a system will be threat for longer range strike but our threats are regional and we need one system that can cover 50-3000 KM range. KS/Qassem GV have that potential.

The Fateh family descendants like KS/Qassem are already in of MRBM domains, they are solid fueled, depressed tracjectory, low RCS so they are better systems to work on, a single large TEL can deploy multiple KS in MRBM ranges for accuracy, 4 such TELS can ruin a airbase in Israel/KSA.

Back
Top Bottom