What's new

Turkish TB-2 UCAV is 93% indigenous

WE PRODUCE SINGLE CRYSTAL TURBOFAN INSIDE IRAN FOR YEARS called JAHESH-700. Its an Iranian copy with some changes from FJ-33, can power our Stealth UCAV fleets. Its larger version might even power Kowsar-II to bring the aircraft to 4.5 generation. Learn before speaking.

Dont show copy versions of outdated technologies without any international sertificate

and KOVSAR-II is copy of outdated F-5 . stop calling outdated KOVSAR as 4,5 gen Fighter

Any video about how to work so-called JAHESH-700 Engine ?
or just a propaganda as like QAHER-333 stealth Fighter Jet

İran can not develop high quality weapons and engines which are similar to Western Countries
on the other hand Turkish weapons-engines have high quality western standard

1657711652814.png

I am not talking about future
Turkiye has already developed TS-1400 Turboshaft Engine and delivered to TAI for testing and integarion
Hello MMM-E.

İran can not develop high quality weapons and engines which are similar to Western Countries
on the other hand Turkish weapons-engines have high quality western standard
That's MMM-E's exact style of writing. So you had a second account,just in case,huh?

Absar-SAR (this particular one literally pulled out of an active UCAV)

1657710051783.png

We dont care about İran's low quality outdated technologies

I am talking about AESA SAR Pod for UCAVs which is only a few countries in the world
1657712383738.png

Turkiye decade ahead İran,China in E/O Systems and Electronic Warfare Technologies

İran-Russia- China buys Quantum Infrared Photodetectors ( HgCdTe , QWIP , InSb , InGaAs ) from Western Countries because only USA,İsrael ,Turkiye and France have this technology in the world

its real state of the art targeting Pod for Fighter Jets . even Pakistan prefered superior Turkish ASELPOD targeting Pod instead of Chinese targeting Pod to use on JF-17 Fighter Jets

1657712672080.jpeg

and ANKA-I Electronic warfare and intelligence UAV made for the National Intelligence Organization. Equipped with electronic warfare and intelligence systems (ELINT and COMINT)
1657712712708.jpeg

Last edited:
AKINCI carry 1600 kg payload while Shahed-129 carry only 500 kg payload
AKINCI can carry 3x more payload than Shahed-129

AKINCI UCAV armed with 1600 kg payload

8 x MAM-L ( 8 x 22.5kg = 180 kg )
2 x MAM-T ( 2 x 95 kg = 190 kg )
1 x Teber-82 (270 kg )
1 x KGK-SİHA-82 ( 340 kg )
1 x SOM ( 620 kg )
@Hydration say hello to MMM-E,he's back with an alt account.

Kaman-22 with Shahin e-warfare ECM pods can induce a jamming envoironment.

They are heavily modified digitialised ALQ-101 Dash systems developed by SAIRAN-IEI, Iran.

Aselsan Electronic Warfare Pod for TB-2 and ANKA-S UCAVs
1657714188861.png

MEHPOD electronic warfare Pod
1657714414507.png

AKINCI carry 1600 kg payload while Shahed-129 carry only 500 kg payload
AKINCI can carry 3x more payload than Shahed-129

AKINCI UCAV armed with 1600 kg payload

8 x MAM-L ( 8 x 22.5kg = 180 kg )
2 x MAM-T ( 2 x 95 kg = 190 kg )
1 x Teber-82 (270 kg )
1 x KGK-SİHA-82 ( 340 kg )
1 x SOM ( 620 kg )

View attachment 861284
View attachment 861285
View attachment 861286

and Except Turboprop Engine , AKINCI UCAV is full of indigenous
View attachment 861287
all outside and as i said 13 bomb or 7 bomb and 500kg surveillance electronic for Shahed-149 and at least half of it can be carried inside the drone

again the underperforming engine that was rejected even by Turkish arm industry

all outside and as i said 13 bomb or 7 bomb and 500kg surveillance electronic for Shahed-149 and at least half of it can be carried inside the drone

Still talking about small Missiles with limited range
AKINCI UCAV can carry 16 MIZRAK Missiles + 2 MAM-T laser guided munitions + 1 SOM Cruise Missile and 450 kg surveillance electronic

AKINCI to carry everything including Cruise Missile with range of 275 km to hit even Warships , Air Defense Systems

soon also AESA Radar and GOKDOGAN-BOZDOGAN air to air Missiles

Nobody says about it in Turkish arm industry

even TS-1400 Engine has more power to compare with LTECH800

Your lies and cheap propaganda wont work
İranian users said TB-2 UCAV use full of foreign components
and I showed the reality TB-2 UCAV is 93% indigenous

We dont care about İran's low quality copy defense industry

Last edited:

From your numbers, it can be deduced that Shahed-149 has a max payload capacity of around 1100kg. Despite being a formidable platform, it is not comparable to the Akinci which has a payload capacity of 1600kg.

Regarding the enginge, you are just making something up. TS-1400 is well underway its integration and certification with T-625 Gökbey.

From your numbers, it can be deduced that Shahed-149 has a max payload capacity of around 1100kg. Despite being a formidable platform, it is not comparable to the Akinci which has a payload capacity of 1600kg. Akinci is also a lot faster and more agile platform.

Regarding the enginge, you are just making something up. TS-1400 is well underway its integration and certification with T-625 Gökbey.
i don't make it , go and see with which engine they are building their helicopter , you see its LHTEC CTS800-4A
they built 2-4 of that TEi-1400 engine and stopped .

and weight is not all , shahed - 149 can carry weapons inside its body , Akinci can't.
Shahed-149 carry Ya-Ali cruise missile with 700km of range if fired from ground and far more if fired from altitude. Akinci boast on being able to throw a heaavier iron bomb
the farthest reach weapon it can carry ias a suicide drone with the claimed range of 300km .
also Shahed-149 can release our Swarm kamikaze package which is 10 ai controlled network based suicide drone with range of 400km , Akinci cant
akinci is faster by 100km and carry heavier weight , to be exact it carry 1350 kg not 1600kg
by the way the drone is around 1.5t lighter

Last edited:
i don't make it , go and see with which engine they are building their helicopter , you see its LHTEC CTS800-4A

It has always been the plan that early versions of T-625 would operate with CTS800. Later when TS-1400 has been certified, T-625 would transition to TS-1400. Certifying engines for a helicopter takes years in the Western world. Since Turkey wants to export the T-625 globally, they need to do the full certification with TS-1400. Iran, which rarely exports its defence products, can often forgo the rigid certification process.

Still talking about small Missiles with limited range
Shahed-149 is a toy to compare with AKINCI

AKINCI to carry everything including Cruise Missile with range of 275 km to hit even Warships , Air Defense Systems

soon also AESA Radar and GOKDOGAN-BOZDOGAN air to air Missiles
well i call that mk-84 copy limited range.
ya-ali if fired from ground have 700km+ range go guess what's the range from altitude

and weight is not all , shahed - 149 can carry weapons inside its body , Akinci can't.
Shahed-149 carry Ya-Ali cruise missile with 700km of range if fired from ground and far more if fired from altitude. Akinci boast on being able to throw a heaavier iron bomb
the farthest reach weapon it can carry ias a suicide drone with the claimed range of 300km .
also Shahed-149 can release our Swarm kamikaze package which is 10 ai controlled network based suicide drone with range of 400km , Akinci cant
akinci is faster by 100km and carry heavier weight , to be exact it carry 1350 kg not 1600kg
by the way the drone is around 1.5t lighter

Please stop making up your own facts. The CEO of Baykar himself stated that Akinci is capable of approx. 1600kg.

As far as I understand it, Ya-Ali's range is 700km when released from a fighter jet. Therefore we can deduce that the range will be significantly lower when released from Shahed-149. Btw. what is the weight and warhead weight of Ya-Ali?
I do not get the purpose of weapon bays when the drone itself is not stealth?

Lastly, how many Shahed-149 have been delivered so far. In general, I feel that Iran has too many drone designs with only a few of them being mass operationalized.

Since Turkey wants to export the T-625 globally, they need to do the full certification with TS-1400. Iran, which rarely exports its defence products, can often forgo the rigid certification process.

İran can not certificate its copy weapons-engines , because of low quality and performance to compare with high quality western standard

İranians says we developed weapons - engines , in reality they are nothing to compare with high quality western standard

İranians call KOVSAR-II as a 4,5 gen Fighter which is copy of outdated F-5
its level of İran
1657717043420.png

And İranian stealth QAHER-333 .. what a joke
1657717220637.png

1657717171950.png

Serial production will start in 2024

Do you know what about the rigid certification process. ?
dont compare İran's low quality copy defense industry with Turkish defense industry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom