What's new

Khiljis are Pashtuns

in india, a jatt is a hindu.

when you are a hindu, then you MUST belong to a caste.

High caste hindus have 4 castes

1) Brahmans
2) Kashatriyas
3) Vaishyas
4) Shudras

jatts are not Kashatriyas, because Kashatriyas are Rajputs, Khatris, Kashmiris

jatts are therefore shudras [ because they are still a high caste ]
Actually jatts come under OBC (other backward classes), they are placed slightly above shudras but way below vaishyas. Jatts are mostly cow and buffalo herders and farmers, known for their low intellect. They are fighting these days to get reservation in Indian Parliament

But many have surnames like abbasi, quereshi right? But yeah if you ask them they will tell you who they are. But self hate is strong in punjabi mughals.

Those who call themselves "Abbassi" or "Qureshi" are different from Sheikh khatris. The Abbassis of upper pothohar and hazara are actually from local dominant "Dhund" tribe which perhaps adopted "Abbassi" as their surname which over time overtook their actual tribe name which was "Dhund", but in their areas they are still referred to as "Dhund Abbasi" perhaps they aborbed some abassi families in the past. The Qureshis of Multan (pirs) are however genuine Qureshi arabs, likes of Shah mehmood qureshi.

Last edited:
Actually jatts come under OBC (other backward classes), they are placed slightly above shudras but way below vaishyas. Jatts are mostly cow and buffalo herders and farmers, known for their low intellect. They are fighting these days to get reservation in Indian Parliament

in Pakistan too jatts are famous for the stereotype of being stupid

in india, a jatt is a hindu.

when you are a hindu, then you MUST belong to a caste.

High caste hindus have 4 castes

1) Brahmans
2) Kashatriyas
3) Vaishyas
4) Shudras

jatts are not Kashatriyas, because Kashatriyas are Rajputs, Khatris, Kashmiris

jatts are therefore shudras [ because they are still a high caste ]

What will that make mughals who have been serving jats for centuries? We shudras thank your noble ancestors who provided services to jats.

No idea about what hindu jats of India are, i am just talking about us.

Those who call themselves "Abbassi" or "Qureshi" are different from Sheikh khatris. The Abbassis of upper pothohar and hazara are actually from local dominant "Dhund" tribe which perhaps adopted "Abbassi" as their surname which over time overtook their actual tribe name which was "Dhund", but in their areas they are still referred to as "Dhund Abbasi" perhaps they aborbed some abassi families in the past. The Qureshis of Multan (pirs) are however genuine Qureshi arabs, like of Shah mehmood qureshi.

very good post, thank you

What will that make mughals who have been serving jats for centuries? We shudras thank your noble ancestors who provided services to jats.

No idea about what hindu jats of India are, i am just talking about us.

Mughals were never village lohaar, mistry, tarkhan etc.

They are urban dwellers or are rural land owners

I know them very welll, these people served our ancestors well before claiming to be mughals. We are thankfull for that. Still many mughals serve jats to this day. Mashallah, indeed noble race.

And never heard of any mughal land owner, probably 2%.lol

True true .. I know a person jaat called as @ranjeet and he is so low intellect can't differentiate between apple and orange or even male or female .. :D

Am I right ? @ranjeet

What i hate in Pakistan as i have met many Pakistanis across the globe is surname "Mughal" . I smashed a very senior member on this forum for claiming to be a direct descendant of last mughal king . When i showed him what mughals direct descendant looked like he found it hard to digest .

If you think i am kidding start reading from here : What is everyone's opinion on Aurangzeb? | Page 3

Mughal tharkan, Lohar, mistry, mochi, nai can consider us kammis no problem. brahmins? I read somewhere jats were to hot headed and treated brahmins with disgust, they never even considered jats to be part of caste system after that. You on the other hand have some serious issues claiming to be mughal, ghilzai and durrani at the same time while living in punjab for centuries.

You accused pashtun ghilzai of being racist for not accepting you, i wonder if Durrani pashtun will say you are real article?
Thats true bro, Hindu jatts are mostly Arya Samajis unlike the majority who r sanatan dharmis. They r the dominant class in Haryana, western UP and some regions of Rajasthan. They treat the brahmins like dirt and the brahmins in Haryana piss in their pants when they face jatts. Ask @ranjeet and @Jarha thepostions of brahmins in those socities.

What i hate in Pakistan as i have met many Pakistanis across the globe is surname "Mughal" . I smashed a very senior member on this forum for claiming to be a direct descendant of last mughal king . When i showed him what mughals direct descendant looked like he found it hard to digest .

If you think i am kidding start reading from here : What is everyone's opinion on Aurangzeb? | Page 3

you smashed yourself. Because you do not make sense in that thread.

I know them very welll, these people served our ancestors well before claiming to be mughals. We are thankfull for that. Still many mughals serve jats to this day. Mashallah, indeed noble race.

And never heard of any mughal land owner, probably 2%.lol

Mughal land owners are all over Chakwal, Jhelum, Azad Kashmir, Jammu, and northern Gujrat and Sialkot

you smashed yourself. Because you do not make sense in that thread.

That's your opinion and i don't mind . Number of likes tell the story clearly . Everyone knows who are direct descendant of Mughals. Also everyone knows that people with surname of "mughal" are certainly not .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom