What's new

Khiljis are Pashtuns

Last edited:
You are a funny chap now making us qadianis:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Toh phir loharon ko mughal banane pe kyon tule hue ho

why don't you both racists start a new thread about how the noble sayyids in the Sub Continent are fake.

sharam ki bhi koyee hadd hoti hai

kya tum logon ke maan baap ne yeh shaitaniyat sikhayee hai?

I can post here dozens of posts by these two racists, where they have attacked the Noble Sayyids in the Sub Continent

@Shabaz Sharif and @Shahmir kashmir

why don't you both racists start a new thread about how the noble sayyids in the Sub Continent are fake.

I can post here dozens of posts by these two racists, where they have attacked the Noble Sayyids in the Sub Continent

Bewakoof insaan you called us qadiani agent- Which mean you are secterian extremist, people like you have made South Punjab known for secterian bs. Surprising thing is you are not even deobandi, i can just imagine South Punjabi deobandis if you are like that.

We are here to stay , deal with it :big_boss:.

Bewakoof insaan you called us qadiani agent- Which mean you are secterian extremist, people like you have made South Punjab known for secterian bs. Surprising thing is you are not even deobandi, i can just imagine South Punjabi deobandis if you are like that.

I did not call you an agent.
I said you are not a Sunni, but a Pakistani ahmadi by faith. Why pretend to be someone else? Be honest and truthful that is what Khalifa Khamis Mirza Masroor Ahmad said. And Mirza Masroor Ahmad is a Mughal. I was there listening to him.

why are you ashamed of saying that? we have Pakistani ahmadis here as @janbaaz, and he is a very fair person, courageous, and truthful

I did not call you an agent.
I said you are not a Sunni, but a Pakistani ahmadi by faith. Why pretend to be someone else? Be honest and truthful that is what Khalifa Khamis Mirza Masroor Ahmad said. And Mirza Masroor Ahmad is a Mughal. I was there listening to him.

why are you ashamed of saying that? we have Pakistani ahmadis here as @janbaaz, and he is a very fair person, courageous, and truthful

Don't divert the discussion now :laugh: Anyway i believe there is nothing wrong in Ahmedis. Living in west have made me secular, i want equal rights for everyone in Pakisttan instead of killing each other over secterian basis. Maybe it means i am qadiani agent, who cares.

Did jat practice no widow remarrige? Never heard of it, seem like hindu custom. The only thing i hate about jats in central punjab villages is feuds which go on for generations. Elders keep reminding new generation who did what. Maybe gujjar do the same thing but not sure.

Not really, this ''pashtun'' is internet movement basically. If it was derogatry then why will pashtuns use it for themselves? I don't expect every pashtun to tolerate ''pathan'' if it was insulting.
Maybe jats from Haryana did not back then but now they do. Usually the widow would marry her late husbands brother so that the property would not be divided (there is a movie-waris, which dwells on this subject). Yeah bro family feuds are really bad, maybe education would help get rid of this curse.

And Mirza Masroor Ahmad is a Mughal.

Is he also Lohar :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Usually the widow would marry her late husbands brother so that the property would not be divided (there is a movie-waris, which dwells on this subject)

That is also usually the case with all families in pakistani punjab (irrespective of tribal identity) but not for reason of property etc. But usually if the widow has children then the family likes the other brother to marry the widow for the sake of the brothers children. But she is still free to marry anyone if she decides other wise. We usually dont have tribe specific traditions apart from minor ones that are known only to the tribes themselves in pakistani punjab, in that sense we are quite homogenious society.

Last edited:
Is he also Lohar :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That is also usually the case with all families in pakistani punjab (irrespective of tribal identity) but not for reason of property etc. But usually if the widow has children then the family likes the other brother to marry the widow for the sake of the brothers children. But she is still free to marry anyone if she decides other wise. We usually dont have tribe specific traditions apart from minor ones that are known only to the tribes themselves in pakistani punjab, in that sense we are quite homogenious society.

lohar is a noble profession. This is a blacksmith (lohar) in the US. He is one of the veterans, and makes 60 bucks an hour.

R1.jpg

How much do you make in your career? I don't think you are a Pakistani or a Punjabi.

Masons, plumbers, blacksmiths, builders are all considered professions of Masters, journeymen, and apprenticeships. Only caste ridden racists, bigots would hate these professions and consider them lowly. Because that is their caste based mindset.

These are professions of artists and craftsmen.

Last edited:
lohar is a noble profession. This is a blacksmith (lohar) in the US. He is one of the veterans, and makes 60 bucks an hour.

R1.jpg

How much do you make in your career? I don't think you are a Pakistani or a Punjabi.

Masons, plumbers, blacksmiths, builders are all considered professions of Masters, journeymen, and apprenticeships. Only caste ridden racists, bigots would hate these professions and consider them lowly. Because that is their caste based mindset.

These are professions of artists and craftsmen.

Lohar sahab (oh nahi mughal sahab ;)) reham karo jaan deyo sarkar :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom