What's new

Khiljis are Pashtuns

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt earlier but look at all the IDs this shabaz sharif has on PDF

is this guy in any way trustable?

@shan @Nuri Natt @gulchuloo

and I bet other IDs

that shahmir Kashmiri is another top racist

Changed name id you stupid :rofl: ask mods to change your id as well to "i am to dumb for this forum"

More information on Mirpuris.

''Azad Jammu and Kashmir is 5,134 square miles (13,297 square kilometers) in area. The total population was 2,973,000 according to the population census of 1998, and was estimated to be 3,271,000 in 2002, of whom 87.5 percent live in rural areas and 12.5 percent are urban. The population density is 246 persons per square kilometer. The literacy rate was reported as 55 percent in the 1998 census and was estimated to be 60 percent in 2002, which is higher than in Pakistan.2 The territory also enjoys a very high primary school enrollment rate for both boys and girls, at over 90 percent.3

Azad Kashmir is divided into Muzaffarabad and Mirpur divisions, which are further subdivided into eight administrative districts: Muzaffarabad division comprises Muzaffarabad, Neelum, Bagh, Poonch, and Sudhnutti districts; Mirpur division comprises Mirpur, Kotli, and Bhimber districts. Muzaffarabad city is the territory’s capital.
Though the Mirpuris are the closest geographical and cultural relatives of the Potohari Punjabis, in recent decades they have chosen to define themselves increasingly as Kashmiris. Mirpuris have migrated to the United Kingdom (U.K.) in large numbers and constitute the overwhelming “Kashmiri presence” in that country.

The Mirpuri Jats have gained in influence in Azad Kashmir in recent decades largely through the clout that major remittances from Britain have bought them. Mirpuri economic clout has paid political dividends, helping propel barrister Sultan Mehmood Chaudhry to power as the first Mirpuri leader of Azad Kashmir in 1996. Kashmir expert Alexander Evans writes:

The Mirpuri Jats, looked down upon by Rajputs and Sudhans, gained power in the 1990s largely because of their wealth.… Valley Kashmiris view Mirpuris with much the same condescension as their Punjabi counterparts, but they also consider Mirpuris part of the former princely state of Jammu and Kashmir. They remain Kashmir state subjects – even if not ethnically Kashmiri as Valley Kashmiris would understand it.… [O]n the Pakistani side, the south-east (Sudhan heartland) and south (Mirpur) dominate, while the north (both Muzaffarabad and the Neelum) is less influential.… But Rajputs and Sudhans remain important brokers in local politics – not least as Gujjars tend to follow the lead of local Rajput and Sudhan leaders.5

There are also a number of other small tribes and sub-tribes.''

Very low % of urban population, in Punjab its 40%. Kashmiris gujjars being biggest biraderi while their influence is not as big, I think they are nomadic gujjars who look different, very west asian look. If they were anythink like punjabi gujjars then i could have imagined them being dominant there.

And i also read nationalistic UK mirpuris complaining about Mangla dam and Punjab stealing their water. mirpuri jats need to understand its thanks to Mangla dam they got UK visa. And water is not jageer of anyone, indus for exemple start from China and end in Sindh.

Yet no one call it ''China water.

Anyway i am reading book ''Kashmir untold story'' by Christopher Snedden. Intersting fact Mirpuri jats population in UK is 450,000.

Last edited:
An indian educated Brahmin guy on genetics forums has revealed that current Rajput clans of Rajashtan are NOT historical kshatriya clans of northern south asia which according to him were either eliminated during Saka, Kushan and Hephtalite invasions or turned into traders as Khatris.
He is of the opinion based on his extensive references that current Rajputs are actually a mixture of Southern indian Rasthrakuta clans that filled the vaccum in the north and mixed with ruling Gujjar-pratihara dynasty. His claim is justified on the genetic results of Rajput clans of Rajasthan and UP who are much more south indian genetically than the Brahmin populations in the same state.
Interesting, do you think this is for all Rajasthani clans or just a few, bear in mind there is a lot of mixing with Rajasthani jats and gujjars

Interesting, do you think this is for all Rajasthani clans or just a few, bear in mind there is a lot of mixing with Rajasthani jats and gujjars
The northern Indian Kshatriyas were not destroyed by the Shakas or Hephtalites.
The Shakas or Scythians were destroyed by the Gupta Empire and the Hephtalites were destroyed by Yasodharman
of the Aulikara kingdom and were driven out of India.
Its true that some Rajputs like the Rathore, Solanki and Gahadvala are the descendants of the southern Indian
Rashtrakuta Empire and Chalukya Dynasty but several Rajputs are descendants of northern Indian Kshatriyas. The Sisodia Rajputs are descendants of Yasodharman of the Aulikara family who destroyed the Hephtalites or Huns and the Chauhan
Rajputs are descendants of the Gurajara Pratihara Dynasty and the Chandela Rajputs are the descendants of
the ancient Gond people. Apparently the Rajputs have different origins and are not related to each other which was one
of the reasons why they fought each other.

This catagorization is unique to sir olaf careo. He is even criticized for it in academics. Believe me i have read numerous british sources about us.
Punjabis, sindhis and kashmiris would do us a big favour if they stop using this hindu word and write some thing meaningful about us, like british, other than pathan jokes.

Pathan is not a Hindu term. It was Subcontinental term for Pashtuns, irrespective of religions.

At least for those whose results are public, I personally think that it may be different for rajput clans who have somewhat mixed with Jats who are far less genetically south indian. I will not give a blanket statement that all rajput clans of Rajasthan will have same genetic makeup. But it will depend on the history of their intermarriages and respective clans involved in it.

The Shakas or Scythians were destroyed by the Gupta Empire and the Hephtalites were destroyed by Yasodharman
Its true that some Rajputs like the Rathore, Solanki and Gahadvala are the descendants of the southern Indian
Rashtrakuta Empire and Chalukya Dynasty but several Rajputs are descendants of northern Indian Kshatriyas. The Sisodia Rajputs are descendants of Yasodharman of the Aulikara family who destroyed the Hephtalites or Huns and the Chauhan
Rajputs are descendants of the Gurajara Pratihara Dynasty and the Chandela Rajputs are the descendants of
the ancient Gond people. Apparently the Rajputs have different origins and are not related to each other which was one

The Sakas and Huns mixed with the local North Indian populations and became Indians only.

Rathore may have South Indian origins but Solankis with South Indian origin is quite hard to believe. England cricketer Vikram Solanki is from Rajasthan.
image.jpg

At least for those whose results are public, I personally think that it may be different for rajput clans who have somewhat mixed with Jats who are far less genetically south indian. I will not give a blanket statement that all rajput clans of Rajasthan will have same genetic makeup. But it will depend on the history of their intermarriages and respective clans involved in it.
One member here posted a halogroup of Rajasthani Rajputs and it showed a high concentration of R1A in a chunk of the individuals. We must be a very mixed group

Rathore may have South Indian origins but Solankis with South Indian origin is quite hard to believe. England cricketer Vikram Solanki is from Rajasthan.
View attachment 36024
Parts of of Gujarat were ruled by the southern Indian Chalukya Dynasty and the kingdom that the Chalukya rulers
established in Gujarat became later known as the Solanki kingdom so its pretty obvious that the first rulers
of the Solanki kingdom in Gujarat were descendants of the Chalukya Dynasty.
But I know what you mean. But the appearance of a person is not always a indication of his origin.
For example Aishwarya Rai is from southern India even though she doesn't look like a typical South Indian.
Aishwarya-Rai-Photo-Shoot-aishwarya-rai-230761_1312_1920.jpg

Parts of of Gujarat were ruled by the southern Indian Chalukya Dynasty and the kingdom that the Chalukya rulers
established in Gujarat became later known as the Solanki kingdom so its pretty obvious that the first rulers
of the Solanki kingdom in Gujarat were descendants of the Chalukya Dynasty.
But I know what you mean. But the appearance of a person is not always a indication of his origin.
For example Aishwarya Rai is from southern India even though she doesn't look like a typical South Indian.
Aishwarya-Rai-Photo-Shoot-aishwarya-rai-230761_1312_1920.jpg
That makes sense, thanks for the explanation.

The Sakas and Huns mixed with the local North Indian populations and became Indians only.

It is BS , they slaughtered hindus just like the subsequent invasions, they did not come in south asia for picnic.

This catagorization is unique to sir olaf careo. He is even criticized for it in academics. Believe me i have read numerous british sources about us.
Punjabis, sindhis and kashmiris would do us a big favour if they stop using this hindu word and write some thing meaningful about us, like british, other than pathan jokes.

So you guys do not like Pathan word?

View attachment 36024

One member here posted a halogroup of Rajasthani Rajputs and it showed a high concentration of R1A in a chunk of the individuals. We must be a very mixed group

The frequency of Y-haplogroup is not as important. A south indian tribe can also develop high frequency of R1a or some other haplogroup in case of founder effect (one individual joining a tribe and dominating other males due to higher birth rate) without changing much of their autosomal genetics. When we say that people have lets assume 50 % south indian genetic component, 30 % Baloch component, 10 % Caucasus component and 10 % euro component. It is actually tracing the whole bunch of your ancestors contribution in your genetic profiles which includes father, grand father, mother, grand mother and respective parents of grand fathers and grand mothers and so on irrespective of their haplogroups, this goes back to the start of humanity. This is called autosomal ancestary which is tracing your whole gentic makeup contributed by your ancestors from both paternal and maternal sides going back deep in human beings genetic history.

Last edited:
So you guys do not like Pathan word?

Only this particular afghan infected guy. All pashto speaking pakistanis that I have met in my life refer to themselves as pathans , actually this guy is infected from crap afghan fettishism that is usually found on RAW managed pashtunforums.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom