What's new

Khiljis are Pashtuns

The Sakas and Huns mixed with the local North Indian populations and became Indians only.
The Huns did not mix with north Indians. The Huns were defeated by the Indian ruler Yasodharman in the 6th century
and by the Indian Emperor Harsha in the 7th century and were driven out of India.
The Huns were described as barbarians or Mlecchas by the Indian scholars and the ancient Indians thought that they would get polluted by the Huns. And it seems that the Huns or Hephtalites were the ancestors of the Afghan Abdali tribe.

Thats true bro, Hindu jatts are mostly Arya Samajis unlike the majority who r sanatan dharmis. They r the dominant class in Haryana, western UP and some regions of Rajasthan. They treat the brahmins like dirt and the brahmins in Haryana piss in their pants when they face jatts. Ask @ranjeet and @Jarha thepostions of brahmins in those socities.

So hindu jats in Haryana are Arya Samaji? Or just punjabi hindu jats?

So hindu jats in Haryana are Arya Samaji? Or just punjabi hindu jats?
I think Hindu jats in haryana and western UP are predominantly Arya Samajis. @ranjeet your input because i knew quite a few jats from haryana who were arya samajis, does this hold good for most of them?
Meanwhile i found this wiki link
Arya Samaj - Jatland Wiki

I think Hindu jats in haryana and western UP are predominantly Arya Samajis. @ranjeet your input because i knew quite a few jats from haryana who were arya samajis, does this hold good for most of them?
Yes you are right, Haryana and western UP jats are Arya Samajis.

Only this particular afghan infected guy. All pashto speaking pakistanis that I have met in my life refer to themselves as pathans , actually this guy is infected from crap afghan fettishism that is usually found on RAW managed pashtunforums.
Now i am certain that you do not have much interactions with pashtuns

Look Chinese don't call themselves Chinese in their own language, there are hundreds of example like that. If pathan was derogatory then why punjabi pathans use this word? I even seen Karachi pathans using that word and unlike punjabi pathans these are recent migrants in Karachi.

Look at your posts multani, have some shame. Word racism coming from your mouth doesn't seem right. :lol:

pot calling the kettle black
We simply tolerate it, our folk go along with it as its not some thing we want to create badmazgi. I mean i have only once in my life corrected a punjabi, our urdu teacher, when he described muanas of muzakar pathan as pathani. I felt the word too offensive and abnormal and said to him that proper word is pashtun and pashtana.
Talk to any pashtun and call him pathan, he wont bother correcting you but try asking him which word is correct, pathan or pashtun?. (i am sure you already know the answer). Try using word pashtun/pakhtun, our folk like to hear this.
@Shahmir kashmir is a fascist person, he would insist on using word pathan, even though he is very much aware that pashtun/pakhtun is appropiate word to use.

So you guys do not like Pathan word?
We prefer to be called pashtun/pakhtun. I am talking about pashto speakers.
Some pashtun nationalists are even against the use of word afghan as it has become source of confusion, it is also getting used for tajiks, uzbeks, turkmens, hazaras etc

Last edited:

Did jat practice no widow remarrige? Never heard of it, seem like hindu custom. The only thing i hate about jats in central punjab villages is feuds which go on for generations. Elders keep reminding new generation who did what. Maybe gujjar do the same thing but not sure.

We simply tolerate it, our folk go along with it as its not some thing we want to create badmazgi. I mean i have only once in my life corrected a punjabi, our urdu teacher, when he described muanas of muzakar pathan as pathani. I felt the word too offensive and abnormal and said to him that proper word is pashtun and pashtana.
Talk to any pashtun and call him pathan, he wont bother correcting you but try asking him which word is correct, pathan or pashtun?. (i am sure you already know the answer). Try using word pashtun/pakhtun, our folk like to hear this.
@Shahmir kashmir is a fascist person, he would insist on using word pathan, even though he is very much aware that pashtun/pakhtun is appropiate word to use.

Not really, this ''pashtun'' is internet movement basically. If it was derogatry then why will pashtuns use it for themselves? I don't expect every pashtun to tolerate ''pathan'' if it was insulting.

@haj9211

Mother has told me there is still one village of chib rajas in Kharian Tehsil. They still speak Potohari. Village is Thutha Rai Bahadar near Malik pur Jattan.

Edit: Actually i will have to confirm again, looks like they don't speak potwari but standard punjabi. But that village is indeed of Raja Chibs.

Last edited:
Now i am certain that you do not have much interactions with pashtuns

I have met countless pashto speaking people from Swabi, Peshawar, Swat, FATA areas, all of them referred to themselves with word "Pathan", cannot remember even a single guy calling himself anything else in our gatherings, and definitely not even a single guy getting "offended" with "pathan" word, how will they be offended with "pathan" word when they called themselves "pathan". I am sure when they talk to each other then they definitely refer to themselves Pashtun/pakhtun but definitely not in a multilingual mixed gathering. Also tell me if a "pashtun" will get offended when called "pakhtun" and vice versa because this is a clear fault line.
You are anamoly among pashto speaking people of KPK.

Last edited:

We prefer to be called pashtun/pakhtun. I am talking about pashto speakers.
Some pashtun nationalists are even against the use of word afghan as it has become source of confusion, it is also getting used for tajiks, uzbeks, turkmens, hazaras etc

both of these @Shabaz Sharif and @Shahmir kashmir are ahmadis and have been promoting racism on PDF

Afghan brother, you cannot change the mind of racists

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom