What's new

Khiljis are Pashtuns

This post of yours is BS brother. Its ridden with disgusting qom parasti

Mughals know their families. Fakers are easy to recognize.

Mughals have adopted the profession of Lohaar in many areas. That does not make them from other groups.

Lohars, masons and carpenters (all self-imposed "mughals" in punjab) are found in every society of the world since the beginning of civilisations, these were historically considered the menial professions all over the world. I am sure for Mughals also lohar, mason etc. were kammis regardless of whatever language they spoke or where ever they lived.
Mughals were a complete society of elite kings, soldiers and administerators. Those who were making swords or lohars or carpenter were menial/kammi people for them just like julahas, nais, kumhar etc. No where in the world people of elite classes turn into kammis :rofl: among the people whom they ruled for centuries, the real mughal kings , soldiers and administerators never performed any work with their hands let alone the menial work of lohars :rofl:.

One thing I am sure about is that 98 % of Lohar (metal workers) and Tarkhans (masons, carpenter) are self-imposed mughals. These kind of self-imposed surnames are quite common among other kammi families too, for example kumhar have adopted surname of "Rehmani", Teli have "Malik", Some Machhis have "Khokhar", Julahas have "Ansari", Mirasis have "Qureshi", Nai usually assumes jatt surnames etc. It is a very recent phenomenon among lohars and carpenters/masons of punjab to adot mughal surname because some retard has started using it for them, do you think elite races like mughals will adopt kammi status within a span of 2 or 3 centuries in punjabi villages, it is a BS. There could be however 1 or 2 % genuine mughals who might have been skillful in artisan work such as Sword/arrow etc. making because these were their main weapons, so it is possible that there were some metal skilled workers among mughals living in mughal settlements, but recent phenomenon of kammi metal/wood/mason occupation families from villages calling themselves "mughal" is indeed a BS, it is a hoax. Metal/wood/mason workers have existed in indus valley civilisation since thousands of years, else who made the metal/wood artifacts recovered in Harrappa and mohenjodaro?

On the other note the "Barlas" (real genunie mughal clan) exists for example in gujrawala, they are landowner aggriculturalists and intermarry in jatt farmers, my friend sandhu jatt's brother in law is a Barlas.

by using the word 'elite races', you are doing racism against those you call "kammis"

Lohars, masons and carpenters (all self-imposed "mughals" in punjab) are found in every society of the world since the beginning of civilisations, these were historically considered the menial professions all over the world. I am sure for Mughals also lohar, mason etc. were kammis regardless of whatever language they spoke or where ever they lived.
Mughals were a complete society of elite kings, soldiers and administerators. Those who were making swords or lohars or carpenter were menial/kammi people for them just like julahas, nais, kumhar etc. No where in the world people of elite classes turn into kammis :rofl: among the people whom they ruled for centuries, the real mughal kings , soldiers and administerators never performed any work with their hands let alone the menial work of lohars :rofl:.

Your post reeks of racism.

In many areas of northern Punjab, especially Sialkot, Mughal families adopted Lohaar as profession.

by using the word 'elite races', you are doing racism against those you call "kammis"

Your post reeks of racism.

In many areas of northern Punjab, especially Sialkot, Mughal families adopted Lohaar as profession.

I live near Sialkot and I know very well how much "mughal" these kammi lohar mistri are :rofl:

May be some subjects just accepted the personal name or political names of the ruling family they were affliated/loyal to ? for example there were many Turkic tribes named after a certain person, doesn't means tribesmen were all his descendents.

Anyway I feel like my brain is gonna explode when I read about ethnic situation in the continent, why there are so many ethnicities :D

I live near Sialkot and I know very well how much "mughal" these kammi lohar mistri are :rofl:

may be in your vicinity, the people you are showing racism towards, might not be original Mughals

but, in Sialkot, a lot of the Mughal urban families adopted Lohaar as profession [ as they were soldiers and swordsmen ] from Jammu.

Those in Kashmir, adopted the carpet weaving and embroidery profession.

This post of yours has BS stuff in it brother.

Mughals know their families. Fakers are easy to recognize.

Mughals have adopted the profession of Lohaar in many areas. That does not make them from other groups.

Mughals will suddenly turn kammis of jats after fall of Mughal empire? I keep telling Pakistanis especially punjabis to have some self respect and not become laughing stock for others. Real ones are probably 2% while rest of the mughals are fake. And what you said about jats coming from ukraine or some other shit. That is hogwash, growing up i only knew we were jats belonging to particular clan and nothing more.

All i know jats hold most of the fertile land in plains of Punjab. Which was very precious in ancient times, and even now. Shudra mean ''kammi'', if you think jats in cental punjab are kammis then what one can say.

Mughals will suddenly turn kammis of jats after fall of Mughal empire? I keep telling Pakistanis especially punjabis to have some self respect and not become laughing stock for others. Real ones are probably 2% while rest of the mughals are fake. And what you said about jats coming from ukraine or some other shit. That is hogwash, growing up i only knew we were jats belonging to particular clan and nothing more.

All i know jats hold most of the fertile land in plains of Punjab. Which was very precious in ancient times, and even now. Shudra mean ''kammi'', if you think jats in cental punjab are kammis then what one can say.

mughals consider the jatts as kammis, as all the jats did was smell cow dung

jatts are shudras in the hindu caste system

ask any Brahman priest

ask any Brahman priest

Mughal tharkan, Lohar, mistry, mochi, nai can consider us kammis no problem. brahmins? I read somewhere jats were to hot headed and treated brahmins with disgust, they never even considered jats to be part of caste system after that. You on the other hand have some serious issues claiming to be mughal, ghilzai and durrani at the same time while living in punjab for centuries.

You accused pashtun ghilzai of being racist for not accepting you, i wonder if Durrani pashtun will say you are real article?

ask any Brahman priest

Brahiminical caste system collapsed in Punjab and other north western regions because these regions were under constant attacks from central asian sakas, kushans and hepthalites. In these regions Brahmins never enjoyed any special status and kshatriya remenants turned into "khatri" baniyas. Brahmins have no special postion even today in indian punjab where among hindu khatris are the dominant group and among sikhs jatts are the dominant group.
Punjab and other north west areas society since the times of great movements of central asian hordes (Saka, kushan and hepthalites) turned mainly into a society of dominant landowning agricultural families and their kammi subjects in every village. Historically these regions had very few urban population centres which were usually the seat of the local kings such as Lahore or Sialkot.

Brahiminical caste system collapsed in Punjab and other north western regions because these regions were under constant attacks from central asian sakas, kushans and hepthalites. In these regions Brahmins never enjoyed any special status and kshatriya remenants turned into "khatri" baniyas. Brahmins have no special postion even today in indian punjab where among hindu khatris are the dominant group and among sikhs jatts are the dominant group.
Punjab and other north west areas society since the times of great movements of central asian hordes (Saka, kushan and hepthalites) turned mainly into a society of dominant landowning agricultural families and their kammi subjects in every village. Historically these regions had very few urban population centres which were usually the seat of the local kings such as Lahore or Sialkot.

Another tragedy, majority of punjabi muslim khatris also claimed foreign ancestry after converting to Islam. A shame really.

Mughal tharkan, Lohar, mistry, mochi, nai can consider us kammis no problem. brahmins? I read somewhere jats were to hot headed and treated brahmins with disgust, they never even considered jats to be part of caste system after that. You on the other hand have some serious issues claiming to be mughal, ghilzai and durrani at the same time while living in punjab for centuries.

You accused pashtun ghilzai of being racist for not accepting you, i wonder if Durrani pashtun will say you are real article?

Another tragedy, manority of muslim khatris also claimed foreign ancestry after converting to Islam. A shame really.

No muslim khatris did not claim "foreign" ancestary, they just adopted surname of "Sheikh" which is merely a title just as "Malik" but has become kind of tribal name for them, they know very well that they are from khatri families.

Another tragedy, majority of punjabi muslim khatris also claimed foreign ancestry after converting to Islam. A shame really.

nope. you are dead wrong brother.

The Khatri Muslims in Punjab DO NOT claim foreign ancestory. They have self respect unlike sell out jatts.

Khatris in South Punjab call themselves proudly as Sheikh or Khawaja.

No muslim khatris did not claim "foreign" ancestary, they just adopted surname of "Sheikh" which is merely a title just "Malik" but has become kind of tribal name for them, they know very well that they are from khatri families.

But many have surnames like abbasi, quereshi right? But yeah if you ask them they will tell you who they are. But self hate is strong in punjabi mughals.

in india, a jatt is a hindu.

when you are a hindu, then you MUST belong to a caste.

High caste hindus have 4 castes

1) Brahmans
2) Kashatriyas
3) Vaishyas
4) Shudras

jatts are not Kashatriyas, because Kashatriyas are Rajputs, Khatris, Kashmiris

jatts are therefore shudras [ because they are still a high caste ]

But many have surnames like abbasi, quereshi right? But yeah if you ask them they will tell you who they are. But self hate is strong in punjabi mughals.

Abbasi are not Khatris. They are arabs.

Qureshis are not Khatris. They are arabs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom