What's new

Khiljis are Pashtuns

Under Abbasid rule in Bahawalpur, they worked the lands of my family in Rahim Yar Khan.]

Wow men you can trace your family back to Abbasid rule in South Punjab around year 850? That is very impressive indeed.

This is the first time i am hearing that jatts are shudras, you must have some problems with them.
You said that your pathan ancestors came to multan with mahmud ghaznavi. A jatt can point fingers at you that you are not a pathan but a descendent of shudra/dalit convert who adopted fake pathan identity.
There are surely genuine pathan communities in multan but they are not that old to trace their ancestry to mahmud ghaznavi times. Khakwanis and durranis settled in multan in 18th century. Basically most of visible pathan communities, that you see in punjab and india, settled during nadir shah and ahmad shah invasions, after decline of mughal empire.

I don't know where you are dreaming about mahmood ghaznawi and my ancestors.

and from your post it is clear that you are very jahil about Punjabi pakhtuns.

I would say you are jahil about much of the pakhtuns

Wow men you can trace your family back to Abbasid rule in South Punjab around year 850? That is very impressive indeed.

JaTT saab, The Bahawalpur state was Abbasi

I'm not sure about people who have the last name Mughal. I suspect most people claiming Mughal descent are not real descendants of central Asian Mughals. Many times people belonging to a low caste/biradari begin to claim they are descendants of great warriors or great men. For example not too long ago I met a Banjara who claimed his ancestor were Rajputs.

A lot of people claim false descent, for example In India a very famous example is the way Yadavs claim to be of the same tribe as the ancient Yadavas which was a tribe to which Krishna belonged even though according to the Mahabharata all of the Yadavas of Krishna's times were killed off in a civil war in Dwarika due to a Shraap/curse given to them by Gandhaari.

Mughals in Punjab come from very specific Mongol tribes and families.

For example, Barlas and Chughtai.

The Mughal soldiers married local women from all hindu castes.

They are simply outside caste system. Do you get it or not? Shudras mean "kammi" in punjabi, do you know who we call kami in punjab? Kumehar, mistry, lohar, tarkhan, nai, mochi etc While jats, gujjars are zamindars.

jaTTs spend their life on the farms smelling cow dung

Last edited:
They are simply outside caste system. Do you get it or not? Shudras mean "kammi" in punjabi, do you know who we call kami in punjab? Kumehar, mistry, lohar, tarkhan, nai, mochi etc While jats, gujjars are zamindars.

jatts, converted from Hinduism to islam.

when they were hindu, which caste did they belong to? If we ask a Brahman ( who knows about all history ) he will point out that jatts are shudras, because they are not brahmans, kashatriyas, or vaishyas.

Any backward community on the farm that needed ascension and have conjugal relations with Brahman men, were elevated to Jatts status in northern Punjab.

In south india, they were elevated to kashatriya status, like the nair in Kerala.

Last edited:
jaTTs spend their life on the farms smelling cow dung

Now im 100% sure you are kammi who hate jatts, :haha: I mean jatts were working at your family zameen 1200 years ago :sarcastic: Some people have no self respect and shame. Look you claimed to be Ghilzai and now even further back 1200 years Abbasid. You couldn't answer logical question asked by Marwat about your tribe.

Read about Mughal caste i posted. It was written by mughal himself

The Mughal (Mistry) are considered directly descended from the Mughal dynasty that ruled India. During the fall of the Mughalempire most of the Mughals that survived were forced to flee, leaving their land and wealth behind. They escaped into the mountains of Kashmir and gradually settled in (Azaad Kashmir - Pakistan). With their love for Architecture, they took to work as builders (Mistry). Others took to metal work (Lohar) and Carpentry (Tarkhan)Tarkhan Dynasty.They are known to have replaced the tribal tradition and opted for the Indian caste system similar to tribal law. Mughals in Mirpur are skilled builders, skilled carpenters (Tarkhan)Tarkhan and skilled black smiths (Lohars)but are not confined to this.

History of Mughals in Pakistan: Cast History In Pakistan ~ Fun Blog

Now im 100% sure you are kammi who hate jatts, :haha: I mean jatts were working at your family zameen 1200 years ago :sarcastic: Some people have no self respect and shame. Look you claimed to be Ghilzai and now even further back 1200 years Abbasid. You couldn't answer logical question asked by Marwat about your tribe.

Bahawalpur state is Abbasi. JaTT saab, you don't even know this

and why would I hate jatts? I have jatt family members.

jatts, converted rom Hinduism to islam.

when they were hindu, which caste did they belong to? If we ask a Brahman ( who knows about all history ) he will point out that jatts are shudras, because they are not brahmans, kashatriyas, or vaishyas.

Any backward community on the farm that needed ascension and have conjugal relations with Brahman men, were elevated to Jatts status in northern Punjab.

In south india, they were elevated to kashatriya status, like the nair in Kerala.

Lol Lands were not given but owned in those days. Brahmin giving lands to jats lol, seriously you need to brush up your history and stop self hating. Have some self respect because then other people start laughing at you. Punjabis have become a joke because of that.

And as said by others punjabi jatts were outside caste system.

I also agree with you about their stock. People say Khiljis now are mixed with pashtuns thats why they don't show difference. That does not make any sense going by genetic tests.

That is also what I have observed on Harappadna , Ghilzai pashtun genetic results are same as Durranis pashtuns of kandahar, where the hell is so-called "turkic" component of an established large "Khalaj" confederacy gone away. May be luffy is right that Ghalji/ghilji pashtuns might have been mistaken as turks due to their similar nomadic life style in the past around 8th century when they are first attested roaming around Ghazni (which is still their stronghold in afghanistan). I think genetics are more reliable than oral histories and conjectures.

That is also what I have observed on Harappadna , Ghilzai pashtun genetic results are same as Durranis pashtuns of kandahar, where the hell is so-called "turkic" component of an established large "Khalaj" confederacy gone away. May be luffy is right that Ghalji/ghilji pashtuns might have been mistaken as turks due to their similar nomadic life style in the past around 8th century when they are first attested roaming around Ghazni (which is still their stronghold in afghanistan). I think genetics are more reliable than oral histories and conjectures.

They were pashtunized. The deobandi @Marwat Khan Lodhi has written a lengthy account here, which I believe is in the right direction and correct

genetics is mostly hogwash

When that happened 400 years ago?

Read about Bahawalpur state

Bahawalpur (princely state) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Hey @ghilzai so you are not turkic? :what:

"Turkic" can be only said to someone who speaks a Turkic language as mother tongue or he/she is half Turkic.

They were pashtunized. The deobandi @Marwat Khan Lodhi has written a lengthy account here, which I believe is in the right direction and correct

genetics is mostly hogwash

Read about Bahawalpur state

Bahawalpur (princely state) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Genetics are the truth and are useful to determinate someones origin

It can give an idea, not determine someone's ethnicity.

Yes but it can determinate someones race and if he is genetically predominantly "West Asian", Siberian, South Asian, North European or Sub-Saharan African. Turks for example are genetically predominantly West Asian with 7-15 % Siberian Mongoloid admixture

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom