What's new

Khiljis are Pashtuns

The most significant event of return of pashtuns from U.P to pakhtunkhwa occurred in early 19th century. Syed Ahmad bareliwli (whose family migrated from yousafzai country to Rohilkhand a century earlier) with few hundreds Rohillas came to Peshawar to launch his jihad movement from their ancestral lands. They continued to operate after death of syed ahmad Shaheed till 1890s in yousfazi area of torghar and occasionally into surrounding areas. British labeled them "hindostani fanatics and led several operations against them. It were Rohillas who spread deoband school of thought in pakhtunkhwa, before that pakhtuns were sufis with pir faqeers like your punjab.

he is buried in Balakot [ Mansehra ] which is Hindko speaking, and vast majority Sufi. The local Sufis even made a tomb over his grave.

Ahmed Bareilvi was not a Pashtun, though he was a Rohilla.

The Rohillas of UP are the biggest Ahlesunnat [ non-deobandi] ethnicity of western UP. deobandis in Rohillakhand are primarily gujjar and ranghar [ Rajput] .

Deobandi city itself is the heartland of Ranghars [ rajputs ]. Though the majority of Ranghars too are Ahlesunnat and not deobandi.

he is buried in Balakot [ Mansehra ] which is Hindko speaking, and vast majority Sufi. The local Sufis even made a tomb over his grave.

Ahmed Bareilvi was not a Pashtun, though he was a Rohilla.

The Rohillas of UP are the biggest Ahlesunnat [ non-deobandi] ethnicity of western UP. deobandis in Rohillakhand are primarily gujjar and ranghar [ Rajput] .

Deobandi city itself is the heartland of Ranghars [ rajputs ]. Though the majority of Ranghars too are Ahlesunnat and not deobandi.
Syed ahmad bareilwi was a syed whose family got settled in yousafzai country, from there they migrated to rohilkhand along with yousafzais, he mentions this in his book.
Both deoband and bareilwi school of thoughts were founded by rohillas (your raza ahmad khan bareilwi was a rohilla pathan).
And i dont understand why you are using word ahle sunnat for bareilwis? Bareilwis are not sunnis or hanafis. They are not counted as such, they are a separate sect like shias. Deobandis on the other hand are simply hanafi sunnis.
Bareilwis should be called ahl-e-bid'aa

Syed ahmad bareilwi was a syed whose family got settled in yousafzai country, from there they migrated to rohilkhand along with yousafzais, he mentions this in his book.
Both deoband and bareilwi school of thoughts were founded by rohillas (your raza ahmad khan bareilwi was a rohilla pathan).
And i dont understand why you are using word ahle sunnat for bareilwis? Bareilwis are not sunnis or hanafis. They are not counted as such, they are a separate sect like shias. Deobandis on the other hand are simply hanafi sunnis.
Bareilwis should be called ahl-e-bid'aa

Why is there a mazaar over the grave of ahmed barelvi? in the earthquake it was destroyed. But the local Ahlesunnat people are building it again, or is it deobandi wahabis building it again

Pakhtuns making fun at his mazaar

Last edited:
in the 1700s, the Mughal govornor of Lahore Zakaria Khan had brought 5000 uzbeks from central Asia to exterminate the Sikhs. Many Mughals themselves were Turkic migrants who had just come 1 or 2 generations ago to India. Very often they would recruit amongst their own tribes from central Asia. Some of these Uzbeks must have settled in Punjab or later on moved to UP.

Interesting, now all of them are settled in Punjab and go by tribe name Mughals?

you mean you can be much worse? yes most of us have seen that

explain, how on earth did the scythians went from handling swords and riding horses to handling Gaaye ka Gobar?

the Brahmans had the habit of making low castes into jatts [ shudras in the evil racist caste system - which they shamelessly call biradari in Pakistan ]

Beta jats are zamindar, jats own most of fertile land in Punjab. Kamis like you do our dirty work in fields (shudras). I can understand why you hate jats, nothing surprising about that.

And tell me hindu caste expert how can jat be shudra? :azn: Let me guess kami lohars are now going to tell me what are jats?

Last edited:
Beta jats are zamindar, jats own most of fertile land in Punjab. Kamis like you do our dirty work in fields (shudras). I can understand why you hate jats, nothing surprising about that.

And tell me hindu caste expert how can jat be shudra? :azn: Let me guess kami lohars are now going to tell me what are jats?
Me and u are enemies but seriously, what the **** is that multani guy talking about Sudra Jatt lol

Interesting, now all of them are settled in Punjab and go by tribe name Mughals?

Beta jats are zamindar, jats own most of fertile land in Punjab. Kamis like you do our dirty work in fields. I can understand why you hate jats, nothing surprising about that.

And tell me hindu caste expert how can jat be shudra? :azn:

I don't hate jaTTs, I love them, and my grand father calls them noble people. Under Abbasid rule in Bahawalpur, they worked the lands of my family in Rahim Yar Khan. In Jhang we have the super race of the Jatts called Sipra and in southern Punjab we have the oldest of the jatt clans [ and in Sindh ]

jatts come under shudras in the evil caste system. Below are the high castes of Hinduism, not including backwards and untouchables

1) Brahmans
2) Kashatriyas [ Rajputs / Khatris ]
3) Vaishyas
4) Shudras [ 10% in india according to government statistics ]

I don't hate jaTTs, I love them, and my grand father calls them noble people. Under Abbasid rule in Bahawalpur, they worked the lands of my family in Rahim Yar Khan. In Jhang we have the super race of the Jatts called Sipra and in southern Punjab we have the oldest of the jatt clans [ and in Sindh ]

jatts come under shudras in the evil caste system

1) Brahmans
3) Vaishyas
4) Shudras [ 15% in india according to government statistics ]
Idiot, jats are outside the caste system

jatts come under shudras in the evil caste system

1) Brahmans
3) Vaishyas
4) Shudras [ 15% in india according to government statistics ]

You have been hating on jats since beginning in this forum, i have ignored it most of the times because you are Pakistani. I asked simple question when did Uzbeks settled in Punjab because my friend who is punjabi mughal don't look like anything other then punjabi. But looks like @Jaggu know more about uzbeks then you do.

Shudras are those who do our dirty work. Jats are land owners, most of the fertile land in Punjab is owned by us. We are super tribe of Punjab since time immemorial.

Well in south punjab makhdooms are also jats of Gondal origin. There is nothing noble about jats, fake pir Tuq is also jat. :D

Again tell me where did you learn jats are shudras? Are you saying jats were servants of upper caste people :cheesy:

You have been hating on jats since beginning in this forum, i have ignored it most of the times because you are Pakistani. I asked simple question when did Uzbeks settled in Punjab because my friend who is punjabi mughal don't look like anything other then punjabi.

Beta shudras are those who do our dirty work. Jats are land owners, most of the fertile land in Punjab is owned by us. We are super tribe of Punjab since time immemorial.

Well in south punjab makhdooms are also jats of Gondal origin. There is nothing noble about jats, fake pir Tuq is also jat. :D

Again tell me where did you learn jats are shudras? Are you saying jats were servants of upper caste people :cheesy:

i have not been hating jatts. That is not true,

In the caste system, all hindus belong to castes

So are jatts brahmans? Nope. Are they Kashatriyas? Nope. Are they Vaishays? Hell no. So, are thy Shudras? Yup, because they are definitely not backwards nor untouchables

i have not been hating jatts. That is not true,

In the caste system, all hindus belong to castes

So are jatts brahmans? Nope. Are they Kashatriyas? Nope. Are they Vaishays? Hell no. So, are thy Shudras? Yup, because they are definitely not backwards nor untouchables

They are simply outside caste system. Do you get it or not? Shudras mean "kammi" in punjabi, do you know who we call kami in punjab? Kumehar, mistry, lohar, tarkhan, nai, mochi etc While jats, gujjars are zamindars.

Last edited:
Why is there a mazaar over the grave of ahmed barelvi? in the earthquake it was destroyed. But the local Ahlesunnat people are building it again, or is it deobandi wahabis building it again

Pakhtuns making fun at his mazaar

I find bareilwis and shias very similar people.

jatts come under shudras in the evil caste system. Below are the high castes of Hinduism, not including backwards and untouchables

1) Brahmans
3) Vaishyas
4) Shudras [ 10% in india according to government statistics ]
This is the first time i am hearing that jatts are shudras, you must have some problems with them.
You said that your pathan ancestors came to multan with mahmud ghaznavi. A jatt can point fingers at you that you are not a pathan but a descendent of shudra/dalit convert who adopted fake pathan identity.
There are surely genuine pathan communities in multan but they are not that old to trace their ancestry to mahmud ghaznavi times. Khakwanis and durranis settled in multan in 18th century. Basically most of visible pathan communities, that you see in punjab and india, settled during nadir shah and ahmad shah invasions, after decline of mughal empire.

This is the first time i am hearing that jatts are shudras, you must have some problems with them.
You said that your pathan ancestors came to multan with mahmud ghaznavi. A jatt can point fingers at you that you are not a pathan but a descendent of shudra/dalit convert who adopted fake pathan identity.
There are surely genuine pathan communities in multan but they are not that old to trace their ancestry to mahmud ghaznavi times. Khakwanis and durranis settled in multan in 18th century. Basically most of visible pathan communities, that you see in punjab and india, settled during nadir shah and ahmad shah invasions, after decline of mughal empire.

Just found information about punjabi mughal biraderi. Nice way to explain their noble ancestry.

The Mughal (Mistry) are considered directly descended from the Mughal dynasty that ruled India. During the fall of the Mughal empire most of the Mughals that survived were forced to flee, leaving their land and wealth behind. They escaped into the mountains of Kashmir and gradually settled in (Azaad Kashmir - Pakistan). With their love for Architecture, they took to work as builders (Mistry). Others took to metal work (Lohar) and Carpentry (Tarkhan)Tarkhan Dynasty.They are known to have replaced the tribal tradition and opted for the Indian caste system similar to tribal law. Mughals in Mirpur are skilled builders, skilled carpenters (Tarkhan)Tarkhan and skilled black smiths (Lohars)but are not confined to this.

History of Mughals in Pakistan: Cast History In Pakistan ~ Fun Blog

Last edited:
I'm not sure about people who have the last name Mughal. I suspect most people claiming Mughal descent are not real descendants of central Asian Mughals. Many times people belonging to a low caste/biradari begin to claim they are descendants of great warriors or great men. For example not too long ago I met a Banjara who claimed his ancestor were Rajputs.

A lot of people claim false descent, for example In India a very famous example is the way Yadavs claim to be of the same tribe as the ancient Yadavas which was a tribe to which Krishna belonged even though according to the Mahabharata all of the Yadavas of Krishna's times were killed off in a civil war in Dwarika due to a Shraap/curse given to them by Gandhaari.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom