What's new

Khiljis are Pashtuns

Mughal land owners are all over Chakwal, Jhelum, Azad Kashmir, Jammu, and northern Gujrat and Sialkot

Yes all over, i think jats are kammis of these mughal land owners. Hopefully we serve well decendents of Akbar the great.

Yes all over, i think jats are kammis of these mughal land owners. Hopefully we serve well decendents of Akbar the great.

original

Do not try to make sense of what he is claiming. He probably never ever visited central punjab.

People with surname "Mughal" are posers . Everyone knows that . WHich "Mughal" had surname Mughal ??

jahahahaha

That's your opinion and i don't mind . Number of likes tell the story clearly . Everyone knows who are direct descendant of Mughals. Also everyone knows that people with surname of "mughal" are certainly not .

I don't think you know what a Mughal is. "Mughal" is not a surname. It can be used as a "khan", yet many Mughal families use the word "khan" too, like many Rajputs in Pakistani Punjab and Azad Jammu and Kashmir.

Mughal is a general word for people descended from Turko-Mongols that have been settling in India for 1000 years.

In Northern India, the Mughals are genuine. They include families as Chughtai, Qazalbash, Ghori etc. in UP, and they are descended from hindu mothers, who converted to Islam, and Mughal soldiers of Turkic descent

WTF is a mughal land owner ? A land owner who adopted surname "mughal" ? because even mughals surname was not mughals .

this post shows you know zilch about Muslims in India and Pakistan who are of Mughal origin

I don't think you know what a Mughal is. "Mughal" is not a surname. It can be used as a "khan", yet many Mughal families use the word "khan" too, like many Rajputs in Pakistani Punjab and Azad Jammu and Kashmir.

Mughal is a general word for people descended from Turko-Mongols that have been settling in India for 1000 years.

In Northern India, the Mughals are genuine. They include families as Chughtai, Qazalbash, Ghori etc. in UP, and they are descended from hindu mothers, who converted to Islam, and Mughal soldiers of Turkic descent

this post shows you know zilch about Muslims in India and Pakistan who are of Mughal origin

You are crazy man .

Why you bring India? I am talking about noble race of punjabi mughals. Who soon after fall of empire adopted kammi professions to serve punjabi jats. We are greatefull for that.

Khiljis are Pashtuns , to main kya karun ?

You should then abstain from poking your nose in unrelated thread if you cannot contribute, it is important for pashtuns to determine if Khiljis were pure pashtuns or pashtunized turks because Khilji/Ghilzai make a major part of pashtun ethnic make up.

Why you bring India? I am talking about noble race of punjabi mughals. Who soon after fall of empire adopted kammi professions to serve punjabi jats. We are greatefull for that.

ok, I will leave these indian flies to your service

He doesn't even realize how homogenized mughals were . This is what mughals looked like by the end of 20th century

The last Mughal emperor was her ancestor but Sultana Begum is forced to live in a slum, washes in the street and struggles to feed herself and her children | Mail Online

Mughal land owners are all over Chakwal, Jhelum, Azad Kashmir, Jammu, and northern Gujrat and Sialkot

But those mughals are not "lohars" , mistri or tarkhan kammis, the mughals in pothohar and hazara regions have proper tribal names and are historically dominant people in their regions unlike the fake mughals of central punjab who are kammis of lohar, mistri tarkhan origin without any tribal identity.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom