What's new

What is everyone's opinion on Aurangzeb?

Aurangzeb's magnanimity and religious tolerance reached such a scale that one of the grandest ashur khanas in Hyderabad,celebrated for it's beautiful Safavid style architecture was turned into a horse stable by him. We can imagine how generous he would be with subjects belonging to other faiths as well. This is the perfect signature of an ideal ruler off course.

In our area he is known as a repressive king with very high jazia, forced conversion and biased policies towards a section of society.

He may get browney points from academics / historians for for his repressive strategies and war mongering attitude to expand his boundaries, but in general population he was known a self centered king with no heart/ care for his awam.

Aurangzeb is the only Mughal king that I hated.There was a lot of good Mughal kings in Mughal dynasty.But this man is gave bad reputation to all of them.

Great Warrior.

Poor Strategist.....

Someone should have given him the SUN TZU Book " The Art of War " to read.:P

BTW, I am a direct Descendent of the MAN.

Last edited:
Great Warrior.

Poor Strategist.....

Someone should have given him the SUN TZU Book " The Art of War " to read.:P

BTW, I am a direct Descendent of the MAN.

So are you related to these people ?

11smsultanabegum_j_1546148g.jpg

Aurangzeb was great, unlike Akbar who was only interested in Rajput girls for most of his life.

And why I m not surprised ? Any historical figure known for spreading Islam with the help of sword will be great for u...ehh ? :disagree:

The last Mughal emperor was her ancestor but Sultana Begum is forced to live in a slum, washes in the street and struggles to feed herself and her children | Mail Online

That is what mughals look like . And if you claim to be direct descendant to Aurangzeb you cannot be more direct than them . Sad you do not even know them and claim so much .[

But let us assume that
The last Mughal emperor was her ancestor but Sultana Begum is forced to live in a slum, washes in the street and struggles to feed herself and her children | Mail Online

That is what mughals look like . And if you claim to be direct descendant to Aurangzeb you cannot be more direct than them . Sad you do not even know them and claim so much .

I am sure you are trolling but I can assure you these people look closer to your family than mine.

In fact I would wager good money on it.

Let us meet and compare family albums , Cherokee Indian.

I am sure you are trolling but I can assure you these people look closer to your family than mine.

In fact I would wager good money on it.

Let us meet and compare family albums , Cherokee Indian.

Why not post your photo here . I already have multiple times . I have no issues with how i look nor i have any grandiose illusion about my ancestor nor do i jump on random forums claiming every random thing as my ancestor , but you seem so butt hurt that i showed you real descendants of Mughals crashing down dreams of many imposters .

Also Prove you are Direct Descendants as you claimed because everyone with an iota of brain on this planet knows Sultana begum to be the direct Descendant.

e
Why not post your photo here . I already have multiple times . I have no issues with how i look nor i have any grandiose illusion about my ancestor nor do i jump on random forums claiming every random thing as my ancestor , but you seem so butt hurt that i showed you real descendants of Mughals crashing down dreams of many imposters .

Also Prove you are Direct Descendants as you claimed because everyone with an iota of brain on this planet knows Sultana begum to be the direct Descendant.

Well let me post some of your relatives here:

I am sure you genealogy matches at some level.

I am sure you might even find some family resemblance.

She is probably one of the better looking of your kind. I have some more specimens for you at your request Cherokee Indian.

Well let me post some of your relatives here:

I am sure you genealogy matches at some level.

I am sure you might even find some family resemblance.

hahaha . I have been on this forum for too long to be diverted by such schoolboy tactics . You are yet to prove you are more "direct "descendant of Auranzeb than direct descendant of last Mughal king Sultana begum . Come one bro substantiate what you have said so that you can prove me wrong infront of whole PDF :D .

He was one of the better Mughal rulers, unlike the wimp Akbar who was more interested to please his hindu wife then rule as a Mughal emperor. But of course, hindus here will disagree for obvious reasons.

dude instead of jingoism at least analyse the perspective or your comment from an historical & geographical point of view, Akbar was born in umerkot, Sindh, present day Pakistan one of his three capitals were Lahore, in fact it was Lahore, where the famous love story of Anarkali (mghal-e-azam) took place & Lahore is were king Akbar's son king Jahangir is buried. in short Lahore before the dark days of zia ul haq (an idiot from Jalandhar,india) embodies everything which Akbar stood for tolerance, multiculturalism, colorful, lively, love, poetry ,Sufism, literature, architectural, accommodating, food, a rich blend of Muslim, Sikh & mona Hindu cultures combined in the ecstasy of various love stories , the rhymes' of the Sufi saints with its massage of peace, love & harmony, along with their celebrations, is what Lahore is all about, while Aurangzeb from Dahod,Gujarat , single handily destroyed such a beautiful kingdom of Mughal with his unnecessary & obsessive wars in the Deccan :hitwall:

Last edited:
hahaha . I have been on this forum for too long to be diverted by such schoolboy tactics . You are yet to prove you are more "direct "descendant of Auranzeb than direct descendant of last Mughal king Sultana begum . Come one bro substantiate what you have said so that you can prove me wrong infront of whole PDF :D .

Any relationship to Uncle Hazare

0,,16143652_403,00.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom