What's new

What is everyone's opinion on Aurangzeb?

Be honest with me Cherokee Indian, How many times do you use fair and lovely skin whitening cream on an average day.

I want an honest confession. Also do family members fight over it in your family . Please be honest.

Also, is it working or you ?

Fair & Lovely | Brands in action | India

Still diversion , Don't you see oh Descendant of aurangzeb it is hardly working :D .

Lol most accounts say some descendants may still be out there. All we know for sure is that she is one because GOI was giving her an allowance.

It is a fact she is great grand daughter of Bahadur shah zafar . if there was someone else she would know right :D .

totalitarian . yes , but with democratic mandate ? u mean the plebiscite? so what u want a king/emperor/khalifa ?

You can call it whatever you want. I want a Presidential system with following parallels.

• President (No PM)
  • Cabinet
  • 3 heads of the Armed Forces + the Chief of the ISI
  • Prosecutor General of Pakistan
  • A religious body that nominates a rotating caliph every 3 years for only a single term with zero political power (ceremonial role)

All of them should share power and seed power to the President. The HOS must have the ultimate control over state affairs and the will to use violence where needed.

It is a fact she is great grand daughter of Bahadur shah zafar . if there was someone else she would know right :D .

Means little many Mughals are descended from other women of the harem lol, you probably cannot even list what Bahadur Shah Zafar was in terms of relationship to Aurangzeb that is how much the successorship when into chaos.

Means little many Mughals are descended from other women of the harem lol, you probably cannot even list what Bahadur Shah Zafar was in terms of relationship to Aurangzeb that is how much the successorship when into chaos.

Well many won't like this description of yours :P .

You can call it whatever you want. I want a Presidential system with following parallels.

• President (No PM)
  • Cabinet
  • 3 heads of the Armed Forces + the Chief of the ISI
  • Prosecutor General of Pakistan
  • A religious body that nominates a rotating caliph every 3 years for only a single term with zero political power (ceremonial role)

All of them should share power and seed power to the President. The HOS must have the ultimate control over state affairs and the will to use violence where needed.

in short u want Presidential ( US styled) democracy with some extra powers to Armed forces. but why a ceremonial khalifa? it will create nothing but further fitna. where is Judiciary in this system of urs? IMO an independent and strong judiciary is equally important.

in short u want Presidential ( US styled) democracy with some extra powers to Armed forces. but why a ceremonial khalifa? it will create nothing but further fitna. where is Judiciary in this system of urs? IMO an independent and strong judiciary is equally important.

Not having a Khalifa is the real reason why Muslims feel frustrated. The last one ended in 1917. Its a religious topic so i won't get into it. Shortly, its a must for Muslims to have a Caliph. I guess having a rotating 'elected' by the cabinet type of genuine religious scholar will ease the sense of loss in our society. He gets zero power, no say whatsoever just like the British Royal Family. Army should share political power on strategic matters and should have a veto on core issues.

Not having a Khalifa is the real reason why Muslims feel frustrated. The last one ended in 1917. Its a religious topic so i won't get into it. Shortly, its a must for Muslims to have a Caliph. I guess having a rotating 'elected' by the cabinet type of genuine religious scholar will ease the sense of loss in our society. He gets zero power, no say whatsoever just like the British Royal Family. Army should share political power on strategic matters and should have a veto on core issues.

i disagree. Having a khalifa is not that important for common muslim. Asking a composite religious body to chose a caliph unanimously is too difficult . Even forming a religious committee in a diverse country like Pakistan is too much a task. So why not rename the post of president as Caliph. it will be a win win situation for all. Also what role will judiciary will play in this system.

even in ancient times judiciary( kazis ) was independent .

i disagree. Having a khalifa is not that important for common muslim. Asking a composite religious body to chose a caliph unanimously is too difficult . Even forming a religious committee in a diverse country like Pakistan is too much a task. So why not rename the post of president as Caliph. it will be a win win situation for all. Also what role will judiciary will play in this system.

even in ancient times judiciary( kazis ) was independent .

I know better and as i stated earlier, that i don't indulge in theology.

forget theology part. what about judiciary? u are not answering this?

Judiciary will have a share of political power in law making as the military would have in geostrategic/defense related issues.

Judiciary will have a share of political power in law making as the military would have in geostrategic/defense related issues.
law making should be left to govt. Judiciary role is to see its proper implementation. for that independence of judiciary is very important.

law making should be left to govt. Judiciary role is to see its proper implementation. for that independence of judiciary is very important.

Thats not what i meant. I believe that the Judiciary is a genuine stake holder and should have a veto on judicial matters.

we need another aurangzeb here in bharat
1 babri masjid = 1000 hindo mandar
Empty fart sounds loud:rofl:!!The closest one that you can get now is Mr.Akbaruddin Owaisi(btw we can beat the sh*t out of this loud mouth any day):lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom