What's new

What is everyone's opinion on Aurangzeb?

Aurangzeb was the last strong leader of Mughal Empire. He expanded the Mughal Empire to its greatest extent.

Maratha's never fought a well-organized conventional campaign against him, as he was too powerful. Marathas were only "terrorists" hitting and running..hitting and running...
Maratha's were numerically small against conventional army of Mughals.. Aurangzeb did not dared to come to our place what is now Maharashtra, until our great King Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj were alive... Such a coward Aurangzeb...
And Maratha's being Terrorist?? there was nothing called terrorism by then.. Maratha's were fighting for their survival against a tyrannical ruler who destroyed a good number of religious places of Hindus and many cultural places of almost all other religions... Maratha's were to so brave that they brought the pinnacle of Aurangzeb's Tent by raiding him... Terrorism means threatening and killing of peaceful peoples, and by that logic, mughals, turkik and Afghans were the terrorist who killed and destroyed peaceful Hindu's.. Non hindu king went to those muslim territories as aggressor..
I am a descendant of Maratha's, and I don't take a Shit from you... Keep that terrorism shit to yourself and your nation... We marathas are proud of our history and ancestors..

LOL,do you really think that this cockroach will survive even a single bullet if we decide to kill this scumabag:wave:.He is only alive because we find him pretty entertaining,the day he starts to annoy us will be his last day on this planet:angel:
you jus start the war inshallah we will tell you what we are

seriously jus start doing whatever you jus said :)

He was daring Modi to come to Hyderabad... Modi came to hyderabad, aur iska Pichwada Phat gaya. Did not expected Modi to come on his turf... Poor Chap....

Udhar ki khate ho aur hame Ankh dikhate ho??? Sale jis din dimag satak gaya na, na tu milega aur na tera yeh cockroach Akbaruddin....

Mumbai_rioter_2_295.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
reportint20111031184732543.jpg

Now cry a river for this drone attack... It suits you more rather than crying on vandalism of Amar Jawan Jyoti....

Last edited:
He thanks to his short sighted approach to empire running undid all the good his predecessors did which turned out to be the beginning of the end of the Mughal Dynasty.

We all know what you are and what you can do!!We saw it all during the Gujarat riot and as well as in the recent incidents in Assam and U.P.:azn:I hope you have already understood the fact that India is a Dharmic majority country and it will remain one in the future too..:coffee:

kon sala aourangzeb we know only bhutto ayoub zia nawaz and bb zardari as rulers

You can call it whatever you want. I want a Presidential system with following parallels.

• President (No PM)
  • Cabinet
  • 3 heads of the Armed Forces + the Chief of the ISI
  • Prosecutor General of Pakistan
  • A religious body that nominates a rotating caliph every 3 years for only a single term with zero political power (ceremonial role)

All of them should share power and seed power to the President. The HOS must have the ultimate control over state affairs and the will to use violence where needed.
I agree with all of the above points, I also believe Pakistan needs strong Presidential system.
Interesting. But would the Caliph be Sunni? If he is Sunni would Pakistani Shias be happy with him?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom