What's new

Khiljis are Pashtuns

good nothing more than some historical inquiry and feel good factor regarding richness of Pak history for me , I will be really proud when Pakistanis have real thing; very high per capita achievements in arts and sciences, after all the greatest superpower in modern time with amazing contribution to every field doesnt has any ancient "pride" filled history--USA

Last edited:
Multani, Brother I might not be aware of this then but then why do they make it a point to tell you that they're not 'those' kashmiris and something else. And that rivalry is because many punjabis have stereotypes about them in return. Ever heard of 'punjabi flight'. It's when a mirpuri family comes next door and causes punjabis to leave the area. Punjabis are more educated in U.K and associate mirpuris with drug-trade etc. This whole thing of course is very unfortunate as more and better bonds are needed.
@Multani

It is not important for me, I have interest about kashmir/kashmiri because my ancestors were from there but that is all about it. I dont have fettish about writing "kashmiri" on my forehead. The pakistani identity for me surpasses any other identity that I may have.
Then why your user name is kashmir?.

there is even a Ejaz Ullah Ahmed Kami Mughal on facebook

There are hundreds of Mughal Kammis on facebook

Check their names.

99% of them do not have the name Kamran

@Shabaz Sharif

Look below kami (nick named from kamran) from all tribes

(1) Jatt
Kami Jatt | Facebook

(2) Rana
Rana Kami | Facebook

(3) Gujjar
Kami Gujjar | Facebook

(4) Butt
HAQ BrotHerz Fanzzzzzzz (KAmi BuTt) | Facebook

(5) Arain
Kami Arain | Facebook

Now I should do a final :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: of your understanding of anything related to pakistan.

good nothing more than some historical inquiry and feel good factor regarding richness of Pak history for me , I will be really proud when Pakistanis have real thing; very high per capita achievements in arts and sciences, after all the greatest superpower in modern time with amazing contribution to every field doesnt has any "pride" filled history--USA

Its not even feel good factor, just another thread which went off topic. And USA have very proud history.

Then why your user name is kashmir?.

Kashmir is a name of a geographical region, not an identity. Moreover I consider kashmir legitimate part of pakistan and hence kashmiri identity is a sub-identity under greater pakistani identity.

Last edited:
I am looking at the pictures of most of these Mughals from Punjab Pakistan.

And they do not look like the typical Punjabi Mughal families.

Their facial features resemble more of what you guys called kammis.

But what I have been impressed by them, is their love for Pakistani Army, ISI, and Islam

God Bless Them

@haj9211

Kashmir is a name of a geographical region, not an identity.

Kashmir is an identity

Look below kami (nick named from kamran) from all tribes

(1) Jatt
Kami Jatt | Facebook

(2) Rana
Rana Kami | Facebook

(3) Gujjar
Kami Gujjar | Facebook

(4) Butt
HAQ BrotHerz Fanzzzzzzz (KAmi BuTt) | Facebook

(5) Arain
Kami Arain | Facebook

Now I should do a final :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: of your understanding of anything related to pakistan.

I am talking about Mughals, not others

Kashmir is a name of the region, not an identity.

Listen man that qamar asked me "why Afghan Prince?" . By Afghan Prince i meant Marwat khan Lodhi, my ancestor. Then you commented "Why Afghan is important to you ?". Now look at your username, it is after Shah mir swati, an Afghan , the second name Kashmir hints at your identity and origin.

But what I have been impressed by them, is their love for Pakistani Army, ISI, and Islam

God Bless Them

@haj9211

Kashmir is an identity

You have been clean bowled by me , I dont know why you still not able to grab the simple point that kami is merely a nick name for Kamran. And there are people on facebook with ID kami plus their tribe names.

God Bless Them

@haj9211

Kashmir is an identity

Hey dude. Kami is a name, not a caste. :D

No kammi would call himself a "kammi". Just like a roma gypsy would never call him/herself a gypsy. They usually claim origins other than their original tribe. After all who'd want his/her surname to be, let's say, Bangali? And yes, there's a Punjabi tribe called "bangali".

:laugh:
In India, they get a good stereotype but in Pakistan Punjabis are given all the negative stereotypes and stuff. People from other provinces, who have never even set a foot in Punjab believe Punjabis to be weak and cowardly people. Like if these same stereotyping people ever got involved in a street fight in, lets say, Gujrat, then good luck to them :D

You have a point lol

Anyway i don't think anyone have more bad stereotypes then Mirpuris in UK lol, i believe UK Punjabis also want nothing to do with them . lol

Listen man that qamar asked me "why Afghan Prince?" . By Afghan Prince i meant Marwat khan Lodhi, my ancestor. Then you commented "Why Afghan is important to you ?". Now look at your username, it is after Shah mir swati, an Afghan , the second name Kashmir hints at your identity and origin.

The reason why I am using Shahmir name is because Kashmiri hindus consider him the destroyer of their kashmir hindu kingdom, second reason to use Kashmir is to highlight kashmir issue.

Multani, Brother I might not be aware of this then but then why do they make it a point to tell you that they're not 'those' kashmiris and something else. And that rivalry is because many punjabis have stereotypes about them in return. Ever heard of 'punjabi flight'. It's when a mirpuri family comes next door and causes punjabis to leave the area. Punjabis are more educated in U.K and associate mirpuris with drug-trade etc. This whole thing of course is very unfortunate as more and better bonds are needed.
@Multani

Apologies. You seem to be fully aware of the Punjabi-Mirpuri rivalry in the UK. I misunderstood your earlier statement.

Mirpuris have some grievances against Punjab. For example the Mangla dam

But my point is why not "Pashtun prince", is afghan more importan for you than "pashtun" which is the acutal name specific to pashtuns only and does not involve current neighboring identity of afghanistan where every citizen of that country is afghan whether pashtun, tajik or hazara.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom