What's new

Khiljis are Pashtuns

One have to be allrounder in todays world. Anyway that no window remarrriage custom is interesting, never heard of it before.

window remarriage? :omghaha:

Guys,
Most mirpuris consider themselves potoharis/paharis . The only reason they had to tell otherwise is because Pakistan government sent them as 'kashmiris' . It even says it on their passports as per my knowledge. Moreover, that area has been part of kashmir politically speaking for 150 years or even longer. So that created confusion. Otherwise most that I know are well aware of who they are.
Another important thing is that there ARE ethnic koshur-speaking kashmiris in AJK who later went to England. These koshur speakers historically moved for financial reasons to the area. So there ARE kashmiris in that area if you only consider the koshur speakers as that.

the best people to ask are the Mirpuris in the UK

they hate potoharis and they call themelves Kashmiri Paharis

BS.

Hey guys, look I found something interesting.

The kammis in Punjab who use the surname "Mughal" also attach kami next to their surname

check this

Kami Mughal | Facebook

So they are not fakes. Their use of the surname "Mughal" is just like "khan" used by Rajputs and "chaudhary"used by Arains and jatts

These Kami Mughals do not look like the Mughal families of Punjab [ Barlas, Kassar, Chughtai, Beg, Qzalbash, Mirza ]

mirza ghulam qadyani, was he a kami Mughal?

@Shabaz Sharif

@haj9211

Lol bro you just found some random guy facebook who is honest mughal.

You are more stupid than I could have ever imagined :rofl:, "kami mughal" is the name of the guy on that facebook account, usually people whose name is "Kamran" have nick name "Kami" in punjab ;)

That is also possible, but i though mughal was just being honest. But then why someone will even claim to be mughal?

Lol bro you just found some random guy facebook who is honest mughal.

no, look on the side. There are hundreds of kami Mughals.all on facebook from Pakistan punjab

Even a 60 year old guy on facebook with surname "kami mughal"

These kammis who use the surname "Mughal." use the word kami next to it

So, they are honest people.

They use "Mughal" just like jatts use "chaudhary" and rajputs use "khan"

Ok in that case these guys are lost case. Believe me or not, my mother knows hindko pathans malik. Before i didnt knew anything about these biraderis. They claimed to be hindko pathan malik, now this sound rediculous i know.... And they even married their daughter to some Malik in Multan i guess.

Average joe on street live in KPK and claim to be pathan simple as that. Not many cares about details like us lol

It is normal in every society, there are only limited number of people like us who split the hair in every issue, the average joe just does not care about most of the complexities in almost all countries. My german professor is a PhD and I laugh sometimes on his ignorance about his understanding of historical events which is really very poor as it is not his field.

Yeah i forget about that, you are right people in Azad Kashmir call themselves kashmiri Paharis if not Kashmiris alone.

Are you sure? Because I was personally not aware of these distinctions but mirpuris/ muzaffarabadis themselves told me that they don't consider themselves 'kashmiri' ethnically and only use it because Pakistan government created this confusion in the first place. I personally consider them 'other' group that is they have their own identity.

no, look on the side. There are hundreds of kami Mughals.all on facebook from Pakistan punjab

Even a 60 year old guy on facebook with surname "kami mughal"

These kammis who use the surname "Mughal." use the word kami next to it

So, they are honest people.

They use "Mughal" just like jatts use "chaudhary" and rajputs use "khan"

I personally know about a dozen persons whose name is "kami" (nick named from kamran), it is perhaps one of the most frequent pakistani name so nothing surprising :woot:

Are you sure? Because I was personally not aware of these distinctions but mirpuris/ muzaffarabadis themselves told me that they don't consider themselves 'kashmiri' ethnically and only use it because Pakistan government created this confusion in the first place. I personally consider them 'other' group that is they have their own identity.

I don't think you have been to the UK and lived with Mirpuris then.

Mirpuris hate Punjabis, potoharis, gujjar khanis to the core. They call themselves Kashmiri Paharis or Kashmiri.

They don't hate Potoharis. Mirpuris even call their language "Potwari" and not Pahari because that's what it is. In England, Mirpuris, Jhelumis and Gujar Khanis get along better with each other than they do with other Pakistanis.

You are more stupid than I could have ever imagined :rofl:, "kami mughal" is the name of the guy on that facebook account, usually people whose name is "Kamran" have nick name "Kami" in punjab ;)

That made me laugh haha.

I personally know about a dozen persons whose name is "kami" (nick named from kamran), it is perhaps one of the most frequent pakistani name so nothing surprising :woot:

not Kamran.

Their surname is "KAMI MUGHAL". They are all from Punjab Pakistan, and they are in the hundreds on facebook. Look carefully.

They are all Kammis.

They don't hate Potoharis. Mirpuris even call their language "Potwari" and not Pahari because that's what it is. In England, Mirpuris, Jhelumis and Gujar Khanis get along better with each other than they do with other Pakistanis.

That made me laugh haha.

No. They hate potwaris and Gujjar khanis and Punjabis.

Just take a troll across Birmingham, Luton, Bradford etc.

Getting along is a different thing.

not Kamran.

Their surname is "KAMI MUGHAL". They are all from Punjab Pakistan, and they are in the hundreds on facebook. Look carefully.

They are all Kammis.

No. They hate potwaris and Gujjar khanis and Punjabis.

Just take a troll across Birmingham, Luton, Bradford etc.

Getting along is a different thing.
Go visit some clinic :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why being kashmiri is important to you?

It is not important for me, I have interest about kashmir/kashmiri because my ancestors were from there but that is all about it. I dont have fettish about writing "kashmiri" on my forehead. The pakistani identity for me surpasses any other identity that I may have.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom