What's new

Khamenei: No Arab State Can Stand Iran's Power for One Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said you were, my post was an answer to BLACKEAGLE. As a Muslim, don't expect me to take your side just because we speak the same Lang. We didn't take our president side because he did somethings we didn't find right. Do you expect me to take your side just because you want me to ? Be fair!! Saying that, i never said that i took any sides, check my posts again.
LOL who asked you to do anything?. Why do you think that you are that important. We are just having a discussion. Nonetheless, we apparently know Egypt more than you do.

I wasn't looking for a respons to that post but I had to speak my mind. You shouldn't wait for any help either... ever, it's as simple as that. I realy can't recite the roots of Iran-Arab rivalry here. You should go and clear that up before giving lectures in religion.
Not preaching what so ever. Just don't expect peopel to blindly follow you just because we are "brothers". It is not human or Islamic... Rabena howa el razaq, i really don't know how you helped us before or going to help us in the future. We are in a big mess, and only us with the help of God can come out of it.

LOL who asked you to do anything?. Why do you think that you are that important. We are just having a discussion. Nonetheless, we apparently know Egypt more than you do.
He was, and that was my response to him. I don't know how many times i have to repeat myself.... And no you guys don't know Egypt more than me.

Not preaching what so ever. Just don't expect peopel to blindly follow you just because we are "brothers". It is not human or Islamic... Rabena howa el razaq, i really don't know how you helped us before or going to help us in the future. We are in a big mess, and only us with the help of God can come out of it.

يا اخي الله يرزقكم ويوفقكم لكن بعيد عنا
" مَا مِنِ امْرِئٍ يَنْصُرُ مُسْلِمًا فِي مَوْطِنٍ يُنْتَهَكُ فِيهِ مِنْ عِرْضِهِ ، وَتُسْتَحَلُّ حُرْمَتُهُ ، إِلا نَصَرَهُ اللَّهُ فِي مَوْطِنٍ يُحِبُّ فِيهِ نُصْرَتَهُ ، وَمَا مِنِ امْرِئٍ خَذَلَ مُسْلِمًا فِي مَوْطِنٍ يُنْتَهَكُ فِيهِ حُرْمَتُهُ ، إِلا خَذَلَهُ اللَّهُ فِي مَوْطِنٍ يُحِبُّ فِيهِ نُصْرَتَهُ " .

I already asked you to have an idea of whats going on before taking sides. You are just dealing with the victim and the executioner equally, and the victim here is your own brother.

يا اخي الله يرزقكم ويوفقكم لكن بعيد عنا
" مَا مِنِ امْرِئٍ يَنْصُرُ مُسْلِمًا فِي مَوْطِنٍ يُنْتَهَكُ فِيهِ مِنْ عِرْضِهِ ، وَتُسْتَحَلُّ حُرْمَتُهُ ، إِلا نَصَرَهُ اللَّهُ فِي مَوْطِنٍ يُحِبُّ فِيهِ نُصْرَتَهُ ، وَمَا مِنِ امْرِئٍ خَذَلَ مُسْلِمًا فِي مَوْطِنٍ يُنْتَهَكُ فِيهِ حُرْمَتُهُ ، إِلا خَذَلَهُ اللَّهُ فِي مَوْطِنٍ يُحِبُّ فِيهِ نُصْرَتَهُ " .

I already asked you to have an idea of whats going on before taking sides. You are just dealing with the victim and the executioner equally, and the victim here is your own brother.
Victim of what ? I don't get it. You claim that you are a victim of Iran, can you prove it to me ?

Not really..the Arabs dont even compare to a finger nail of Persian culture and sciences..no offence Arab brothers but the conflict somewhat started like this.

In the begining, the Persians had the Culture, Knowledge, Civilization and wealth and the same was repeated by the Jews on Caucus Mediterrarian..While Arabs squeezed in the middle had none, they were camel ridding Bedouins raged with generations of infighting. EVen the Arabic language is mixture of Hebrew vocabulary and Persian script. Most of the Arabic culture, cuisine, names and even customs are direct lift from Persian and Semitic civilizations.

Islamic history about the arab world is taught somewhat like before the advent of Islam, arabs were drowing in the pool of backwardnes aka the "Jahilya period" whereas anyone with a sane mind could argue how on earth is that possible when the Arabian peninsula was flanked on one side by the Persians, the Romans & Egyptians on other and the Jews on the mediterrians. All of whom had a very robust social fabric, sciences, culture and economy.

infact the Prophet Mohammed himself came from a Jewish tribe of Arabized semitics and the history of those days clearly differenciated between the Semitic Arabs known for their arts, culture and weaponary and the nomadic arabs known for their backwardness and arrogance.
That statement about the Prophet can get you killed somebozo, especially in your host country.

That statement about the Prophet can get you killed somebozo, especially in your host country.

That he came from a Jewish tribe of Arabized Semitics? Nothing wrong about that.

That he came from a Jewish tribe of Arabized Semitics? Nothing wrong about that.
There are a few million who would behead him for that statement, they've beheaded for much less.

Not really..the Arabs dont even compare to a finger nail of Persian culture and sciences..no offence Arab brothers but the conflict somewhat started like this.

In the begining, the Persians had the Culture, Knowledge, Civilization and wealth and the same was repeated by the Jews on Caucus Mediterrarian..While Arabs squeezed in the middle had none, they were camel ridding Bedouins raged with generations of infighting. EVen the Arabic language is mixture of Hebrew vocabulary and Persian script. Most of the Arabic culture, cuisine, names and even customs are direct lift from Persian and Semitic civilizations.

Islamic history about the arab world is taught somewhat like before the advent of Islam, arabs were drowing in the pool of backwardnes aka the "Jahilya period" whereas anyone with a sane mind could argue how on earth is that possible when the Arabian peninsula was flanked on one side by the Persians, the Romans & Egyptians on other and the Jews on the mediterrians. All of whom had a very robust social fabric, sciences, culture and economy.

infact the Prophet Mohammed himself came from a Jewish tribe of Arabized semitics and the history of those days clearly differenciated between the Semitic Arabs known for their arts, culture and weaponary and the nomadic arabs known for their backwardness and arrogance.
You one hundred % wrong Muhammad PBUH belong to Ismael the other son of the prophet Ibrahim PBUH while Jewish belong to Isaac the other son of Ibrahim PBUH so they cousin just like us and the Jewish.

Somebozo's statement was not blasphemous, it was simply a confusion about the Prophet's (PBUH) lineage. However the Prophet (PBUH) does not descend from a Jewish tribe of Arabized Semites. The Prophet (PBUH) descends from the family of Ishmael (PBUH) whereas the children of Israel descend from Isaac (PBUH), both groups descend from Abraham (PBUH).

There are a few million who would behead him for that statement, they've beheaded for much less.
I don't think it could reach that level, but it is still a false statement. Nothing wrong with being jewish. Prophet Mussa was Jewish. Prophet Essa(Jessus) was Jewish. It is just a historically incorrect statement. Prophet Muhamed

Guys Iran wants to wipe the Arabs in a week, does Iran consider the consequences of such actions. Can someone tell me what the Iranians were smoking before they issued these statements?

What makes one extremely angry is that these people actually think their culture or scientific advances are anywhere near Iran.
Iran is an extremely unique country and we will always respect the persian people.
their regime will die one day and they will re live the glory of their ancient root.
the persian civilization is extremely respected here. while the gulf arabs are seen as terrorists.

these arab steal so many things from Iranian culture anyway, you music is copied from theirs and you even try and steal their scientists. Iran culture has grreat influence even on Pakistan.

countries who are now arab like egypt,Iraq,syria have great cultures but that had nothing to do with arabs.

Guys Iran wants to wipe the Arabs in a week, does Iran consider the consequences of such actions. Can someone tell me what the Iranians were smoking before they issued these statements?
128664993644601737.jpg

the fact that blackeagle thanked you should be enough for you to hold your head in shame after such a dumb comment

What makes one extremely angry is that these people actually think their culture or scientific advances are anywhere near Iran.
Iran is an extremely unique country and we will always respect the persian people.
their regime will die one day and they will re live the glory of their ancient root.
the persian civilization is extremely respected here. while the gulf arabs are seen as terrorists.

these arab steal so many things from Iranian culture anyway, you music is copied from theirs and you even try and steal their scientists. Iran culture has grreat influence even on Pakistan.

countries who are now arab like egypt,Iraq,syria have great cultures but that had nothing to do with arabs.

You guys are hilarious.:lol:

You guys are hilarious.:lol:

First of all it is just me there no you guys.
and I don't want to know how you feel.
you are like a common rock who wished it was diamond.
you are probably crying right now. The Persian civilization will always be regarded as a fantastic culture no matter how much we hate their regime.

your culture is all involving camels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom