What's new

How Mossad executed Iran's nuclear chief: Power to the entire region was cut as gun and bomb attack blasted his convoy

The assasins obviously didn't just parachute onto the scene, did the work and flew back.

They must have watched him and prepared for the attack for weeks, or months. And not possible for them to be all white foreigners, most or probably all of them must be Iranians.

Muslim countries have no shortage of traitors, who would do anything for money.

Look at our own 'Abbotabbad Operation' and the help which the invading Americans had from locals.

The assasins obviously didn't just parachute onto the scene, did the work and flew back.

They must have watched him and prepared for the attack for weeks, or months. And not possible for them to be all white foreigners, most or probably all of them must be Iranians.

Muslim countries have no shortage of traitors, who would do anything for money.

Look at our own 'Abbotabbad Operation' and the help which the invading Americans had from locals.

I would even bet that nearly all or completely all were Iranian citizens. Mossad has their claws deep inside the Iranian social fabric. Many could be ethnic Jews or Azeris even.

Sadly, I think Iran will take many more hits before it can even start to fight back. Israel knows it can strike without abandon and face no repercussions because it has nuclear weapons and is backed up by the US.
A realistic and accurate analysis of the situation

not a big fan of iran neither of KSA both are evil! and i hope Muslim ummah rids of these evils sooner rather than later!

not a big fan of iran neither of KSA both are evil! and i hope Muslim ummah rids of these evils sooner rather than later!
I am not a fan of Iran’s government either but the fact that they have the courage and bravery to stand up to these Zionist DEMONS earns my respect and support. Meanwhile MBS is literally sucking Netanyahu’s Dick so the KSA are absolute trash. So is the UAE.

RIP to this Iranian shaheed.

Is it that easy to eliminate the top-most target - already publicly disclosed by the arch-rival's PM - and, that too with such audacity at the broad daylight on a road??? Where is the Persian Intelligence????

Last edited:
IDF: A force that never fights anyone greater than its own size & might
something in common amongst cow worshippers!

Law of the jungle and applied with the full immunity by the western lap dog and guess what Iran is labelled as a terrorist and a rouge nation.
Israelis have killed over 300 Arab scientists over the decades with total support and protection from Americans. and now they are so strong that they dont even need that protection.
might is right.

my heart goes for all Iranians and Arab scientists that been murdered and its just a miracle that no Pakistani scientist has been assassinated yet.
I dont want to make hollow boast of our security because it has been repeatedly frustrated and embarrassed many dozen times in attacks ranging from GHQ, air bases , Naval bases and army bases , mosques , schools etc.

first of all, my condolences to the leaders and people of Iran, and to the family of the slain scientist.

however, "might is right" does apply here.

the Iranians have been warned and persuaded and pressured (for decades now!) not to engage in nuclear weapons research.
it is considered an existential threat to Israel and other nations in the middle east.

and frankly, it's better to see a few key figures assassinated, than to plunge an entire region into nuclear weapons tensions or war.
these key figures know the risk they engage in, and despite burdening the populations of entire regions with their work, continue to go to work each and every day.

i hope the Iranians are wise enough to "let this slide", to not retaliate in any significant way, to shelve their nuclear weapons research, and to seek other, more friendly and diplomatic ways of engaging the other powers in their region.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom