What's new

Khamenei: No Arab State Can Stand Iran's Power for One Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
The number of wahabis in the forum is surprising me... It seems like anybody from Saudi or who went to Saudi is a wahabi. Even many pakistanis are influenced by them.

Pakistan is a spectacular example of someone infested with wahabi influence. They have suicide bombers who are hoping to go to heaven after blowing themselves up in a market. We had them in Chechnya too until they were wiped out completely in the 2nd chechen war. Pakistan should do the same with these wahabis. I seriously think Russia should ban wahabi or anything influenced by their extremist ideology. Pakistan should do the same. Only way to be saved from this radical ideology is to wipe them out wherever you see them. It is very dangerous indeed.

At least 11 Militants Killed in Dagestan, Chechnya | Russia | RIA Novosti

My earlier post is a reply to you as well with a slight change:

And there are many among those whom you classify as "Wahabis" who have not been to a Saudi Arabia except for maybe Haj or Umrah, so what new term would yo like to call them with?

Original post:
And there are many among those whom you classify as "Wahabis" who have not been to a Saudi School inside Saudi Arabia or one funded by Saudi Arabia, so what new term would yo like to call them with?

Most of them are sunnis and christians actually

tayyar.org
try it again

Outside the khalij area, not even arabs have good feelings about you guys.

Its a hizzbulla site man. You gave that link a while ago and I went all over that site. but why don't you show other similar sites?? Your source of information is a prime example of selective information.

My earlier post is a reply to you as well with a slight change:

And there are many among those whom you classify as "Wahabis" who have not been to a Saudi Arabia except for maybe Haj or Umrah, so what new term would yo like to call them with?

Original post:

I always wondered WHAT is the prime difference this so called "Wahhabism" has to other sects?? What is it actually?? And who identifies himself as "Wahhabi"?? Can someone answer those questions?.

what is wrong with Irani and Saudi's? Why do you guys always have to fight all the time. You are both muslims nations and no one is more superior over the other. Saudia Arab should stop degrading Iran and similarly, Iran should stop acting all tough and rough. The whole world is laughing at this stupid thread and trolls!

Iran can destroy the GCC countries without war, all it need to do is support the oppositions financially and with weapons, just like the GCC countries do in Syria, the GCC countries always give statement and admit they give weapons to destroy Syria. Now if Iran wants to do that, the GCC countries could be destroy in a week, However, Iran respects sovereignty and cares about the future of the GCC people, unlike the GCC countries who don't care about the people, all they care about is making blood rivers in Syria and other nations.

It is these kinds of threads which get members banned and people still wonder ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom