What's new

Khamenei: No Arab State Can Stand Iran's Power for One Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there are many among those whom you classify as "Wahabis" who have not been to a Saudi School inside Saudi Arabia or one funded by Saudi Arabia, so what new term would yo like to call them with?

Dude I am not even religious and I hate nothing more than religious people but it is the great puzzle that is the Persian mind which rivals the complexity of an orangoutang.

Mate change your language bit and make it less offensive.. any way this thread is going no where ... your post will put petrol in fire

I do agree with you, a debate should be based on respect form all the parties concerned, but what about the repeated words and sentences they use in Persian (written with English alphabets) in many threads thinking they can get away easily.

Al Quida follows their school of thought. Their followers, whether educated in the middle of LA or Kabul are wahabis. You're an extremist shia hater. Had you been brought up in Afghanistan, you would have been recruited by taliban by now.

This disease of extremism is everywhere. From NY to Spain, to Iraq, Pakistan and AFG, extremists saudis and other wahabi suicide bombers and fighters are causing havoc.

20-20070808-SUICIDEBOMBERS.small.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

Suicide+bombings+Iraq+-+bar+graph+with+notes.jpg

Extremist Shia hater?? Lol how did you came with that conclusion?? Because he doesn't like Iran?? So now anyone who doesn't like Iran is an extremist?? Abii once again showing the Persian mind in action :rofl:

I do agree with you, a debate should be based on respect form all the parties concerned, but what about the repeated words and sentences they use in Persian (written with English alphabets) in many threads thinking they can get away easily.

There are just Persians and thus should not be taken seriously this way you are giving them more than their worth.

Extremist Shia hater?? Lol how did you came with that conclusion?? Because he doesn't like Iran?? So now anyone who doesn't like Iran is an extremist?? Abii once again showing the Persian mind in action :rofl:
Your radios only get one channel: religion, and this religion is an extremist form of Islam.

You guys base your entire lives and world view around this religion. At the heart of this religion is hatred for shia Islam and everything Iranian. And need I remind you of the screenshots of your profile where you were talking about shias? so don't act all holy.

The words "majoos," "fire worshipper" etc... come to mind.

Your entire existence is based around hatred for everything Iranian and this is unique to you guys. All other arabs go along with their lives and practice their religion with peace. You guys on the other hand are busy hating and blowing up all over the place.

Even your fellow Lebanese Arabs think you guys are off the chart extreme.
http://forum.tayyar.org/f8/saudi-arabia-kingdom-terrorism-corruption-prostitution-44810/

Your radios only get one channel: religion, and this religion is an extremist form of Islam.

You guys base your entire lives and world view around this religion. At the heart of this religion is hatred for shia Islam and everything Iranian. And need I remind you of the screenshots of your profile where you were talking about shias? so don't act all holy.

The words "majoos," "fire worshipper" etc... come to mind.

Your entire existence is based around hatred for everything Iranian and this is unique to you guys. All other arabs go along with their lives and practice their religion with peace. You guys on the other hand are busy hating and blowing up all over the place.

Oh trust me you give yourself too much credit. A couple of years ago nobody even knew Iran existed on the map or gave a damn about it. And are you serious?? Iranian mind is at it again showing the distinctive feature of believing they are the center of the world. Oh Persians how I feel sorry for you. And oh please do tell us about pur radios. And how all our life is dedicated for Iran please go on. :rofl:

Oh Hizbullas what an awesome source. Abii you are a pathetic existence of a sentient life form you really are :rofl: I hope aliens don't find you or they will think all of humanity are retards like you. So go and crawl in a hole somewhere because ssshhh "Wahhabis are coming" "who only think of Iran and nothing else" hahahahahha man you are just precious. Keep believing whatever it is you want to believe just do it away from me I don't want to get Persian on me thanks eeww.

mosa
change your language.
last warning!

Then put a leash on your friend Abii I will speak the same way I am spoken to. Because I have for long enough followed the rule of "Treat people as you like to be treated" but now I follow "treat people as you are treated".

Then put a leash on your friend Abii I will speak the same way I am spoken to. Because I have for long enough followed the rule of "Treat people as you like to be treated" but now I follow "treat people as you are treated".
i warned him in Persian.
i warned you too.dont make my mouth open.ok racist?

Just see who is giving the warning. Interesting.
who is he?

Just see who is giving the warning. Interesting.

They disrespect us and call us racist names and stuff and then expect to be treated with respect. Which only shows their true nature of arrogance.

the saudis funded sadam with billion. your saying arabs supported Iran? there was no country except north korea and Israel that backed us.
take your BS elsewhere. thousands of Iranian lost their lives and your here trying to fool us.
do

we will see how your GCC do.

Corrected.........................................................

Sorry to say that i have to say this but i have not seen people more arrogant and rude than iranians (atleast on this forum).

They think they can insult anyone as they like , they can call anyone by names anytime.

I thought we all are grown up but still acting like kids.

The number of wahabis in the forum is surprising me... It seems like anybody from Saudi or who went to Saudi is a wahabi. Even many pakistanis are influenced by them.

Pakistan is a spectacular example of someone infested with wahabi influence. They have suicide bombers who are hoping to go to heaven after blowing themselves up in a market. We had them in Chechnya too until they were wiped out completely in the 2nd chechen war. Pakistan should do the same with these wahabis. I seriously think Russia should ban wahabi or anything influenced by their extremist ideology. Pakistan should do the same. Only way to be saved from this radical ideology is to wipe them out wherever you see them. It is very dangerous indeed.

At least 11 Militants Killed in Dagestan, Chechnya | Russia | RIA Novosti

The number of wahabis in the forum is surprising me... It seems like anybody from Saudi or who went to Saudi is a wahabi. Even many pakistanis are influenced by them.

Pakistan is a spectacular example of someone infested with wahabi influence. They have suicide bombers who are hoping to go to heaven after blowing themselves up in a market. We had them in Chechnya too until they were wiped out completely in the 2nd chechen war. Pakistan should do the same with these wahabis. I seriously think Russia should ban wahabi or anything influenced by their extremist ideology. Pakistan should do the same. Only way to be saved from this radical ideology is to wipe them out wherever you see them. It is very dangerous indeed.

At least 11 Militants Killed in Dagestan, Chechnya | Russia | RIA Novosti

He disagrees :D
Ibnkhattab.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom