What's new

Khamenei: No Arab State Can Stand Iran's Power for One Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look shia and sunni can live together not wahhabi or selefi you even can't live together with the sunni since you believe they're kuffar too.
I was talking about political unity.
Why do you always want to bring sectarianism into the discussion?
I can educate you about Islamic sects but clearly your not interested in an honest discussion, so as a subjugated Iraqi Shia its better to leave Sunnis alone. Thanks

I understand that there is Saudi Arabian- Iran rivary, and everybody can pick whatever side he likes or feel comfortable being with. At the same time, i find it very offensive bringing religious figures into such a stupid conflict.
Its not a stupid conflict at all. Thanks to Iran, the the conflict has a sectarian dimension to it, so now its a matter of religion. If that's stupid for you, its not for us.

Look shia and sunni can live together not wahhabi or selefi you even can't live together with the sunni since you believe they're kuffar too.
Shi, Sunni, Wahabi, Jews, Christians can all live togther as long there is freedom of religion(Freedom to follow a religion, and the freedom to not follow a religion) which unfortunately neither Saudi Arabia or Iran applies. Most Muslim countries don't apply that also.

I understand that there is Saudi Arabian- Iran rivary, and everybody can pick whatever side he likes or feel comfortable being with. At the same time, i find it very offensive bringing religious figures into such a stupid conflict.
Also, its not a Saudi-Iranian rivalry. Its an Arab-Iranian conflict, you would know that if you turned the tv once every six months. Yemen, Bahrain, UAE, Kuwait, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria having problems with Iranian interference.

I can educate you about Islamic sects but clearly your not interested in an honest discussion, so as a as a subjugated Iraqi Shia its better to leave Sunnis alone. Thanks

Its not a stupid conflict at all. Thanks to Iran, the the conflict has a sectarian dimension to it, so now its a matter of religion. If that's stupid for you, its not for us.
I can also say thanks to Saudi Arabia and all the Salafy sheikhs who made a political conflict turn into a religious war by calling Shiis kafirs because of the political conflict between Saudi Arabia and Iran. Unless you really see the real problems, don't expect a solution.

I can educate you about Islamic sects but clearly your not interested in an honest discussion

Don't even bother... it will only soar the discussion.

In past, many people have failed to convince them that those mentioned sects. only exist in (brainless) heads.

I think its their obligation to doze the forum with daily spam quota.

I can also say thanks to Saudi Arabia and all the Salafy sheikhs who made a political conflict turn into a religious war by calling Shiis kafirs because of the political conflict between Saudi Arabia and Iran. Unless you really see the real problems, don't expect a solution.
Actually what you said was said by some scholars/imams centuries ago. It has nothing to do with current politics.

I think you know that there is a considerable part of Egyptian community that take KSA side. This rivalry is getting very serious by time, and it's not a play ground game. I remember how I was like you, but its time to take sides; either you be with the aggressive Iranian side or rightful GCC side. You should stand with your brothers in their hardships, so they stand in yours. I don't think what Iran is doing in Iraq, Yemen, Bahrain, Syria, Afghanistan ...etc is just an innocent demonstration of power.

Also, its not a Saudi-Iranian rivalry. Its an Arab-Iranian conflict, you would know that if you turned the tv once every six months. Yemen, Bahrain, UAE, Kuwait, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria having problems with Iranian interference.
All i know that Shiis and Sunni problems is dividing the Muslim world. It was all political, and it is turing Muslims against each other now because each country is making it a religious conflict. Just because i am sunni, and Iran is Shii country i should not applaud them for there stance against the west and Israel specifcly. I applaud Venezuela which is not even a Muslim country for there stance against Israel, and you don't want me to applaud Iran which is a Muslim country ? Iran is not a perfect country, but so isn't Saudi Arabia.

Actually what you said was said by some scholars/imams centuries ago. It has nothing to do with current politics.
Really ? Then explain to me the good relations between both countries pre the Iranian revolution. Explain to me why we haven't heard one Shii- Sunni conflict before the Iranian revolution. Explain to me why nobody called Iranians kofar before the Iranian revolution. It is all political, and it is damaging to the whole region.

All i know that Shiis and Sunni problems is dividing the Muslim world. It was all political, and it is turing Muslims against each other now because each country is making it a religious conflict. Just because i am sunni, and Iran is Shii country i should not applaud them for there stance against the west and Israel specifcly. I applaud Venezuela which is not even a Muslim country for there stance against Israel, and you don't want me to applaud Iran which is a Muslim country ? Iran is not a perfect country, but so isn't Saudi Arabia.

I don't care about Iran's relation with the west, that's their business, but installing sectarian governments in Iraq and Lebanon and helping to to butcher the Syrian people. That I care about.

Really ? Then explain to me the good relations between both countries pre the Iranian revolution. Explain to me why we haven't heard one Shii- Sunni conflict before the Iranian revolution. Explain to me why nobody called Iranians kofar before the Iranian revolution. It is all political, and it is damaging to the whole region.
Because both countries were not sectarian and were not governed by religions imams. That changed for Iran in 79.

http://defense-arab.com/vb/showthread.php?t=55893

I think you know that there is a considerable part of Egyptian community that take KSA side. This rivalry is getting very serious by time, and it's not a play ground game. I remember how I was like you, but its time to take sides; either you be with the aggressive Iranian side or rightful GCC side. You should stand with your brothers in their hardships, so they stand in yours. I don't think what Iran is doing in Iraq, Yemen, Bahrain, Syria, Afghanistan ...etc is just an innocent demonstration of power.
If Iran attacks Saudi Arabia, i will stand with Saudi Arabia is such conflict. If Saudi Arabia attacks Iran, or let anybody attacks Iran from its land, then i will stand with Iran, easy as that. You don't stand your brother if he was the aggressor, that is not even Islamic. The aggressor should be condemned no matter who he was..... I believe most Egyptians would share my opinion. We don't view Iran or Saudi Arabia as enemies, we actually view both countries favorably.

Because both countries we not sectarian and were not governed by religions imams. That changed for Iran in 79.
So, why are we calling shiis kafirs again all of a sudden and calling Iranians Magoos if we are the same good old people ? They should be calling us kafirs not the other way around, agree ? It is all political. they went anti US, some people decided to punish them for it. The same exact way they used the Taliban against the Soviet Union. We are being used be religion, wake up!!

I am going to expand on some of these points & clear up any misconceptions others may have.

1) Persian script IS from Arabic script not the other way around Persian alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's true the Persian script & our Urdu script is derived from the Arabic script. The Arabic script as far as I know has evolved from the Nabataean script which in turn came from the Aramaic script.

2) There is not a single word in Arabic from Hebrew, but both are Semitic.

Hebrew & Arabic are both sister languages originating from the Proto-Semitic language, thus being sister languages it's only natural for them to share vocabulary with each other. However I have read that modern day Hebrew does borrow a couple of words from Arabic, in fact all languages have borrowed words from other languages. No living language can claim to be 100% pure.

3) There were dozens of pre Islamic civilizations in Arabia Pre-Islamic Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Agreed, the most famous one Non-Arabs would be aware of though will be the Kingdom of Saba, that's due to the story of King Solomon (Peace be upon him).

4) Mohammed was from Arabized Jewish tribe????!!!!!

This isn't the first time I have heard this, so I think I will just explain the Prophet's (PBUH) true lineage here.

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) is the descendant of Ishmael (PBUH) through Abraham (PBUH). The children of Israel descend from Jacob also known as Israel (PBUH) who in turn descends from Isaac (PBUH) who in turn descends from Abraham (PBUH). Thus the Ishmaelites & Israelites are cousins.

5) There is no difference between Nomadic and Semitic Arabs

Agreed.

Stop talking about history and culture when your living in an artificial country created by her Majesty the Queen.

Was this comment necessary? Did you have to insult our country over the mistake of one? I can easily say that Saudi Arabia has no historical basis either. The land where modern day Pakistan resides was home to a variety of civilizations completely independent from the rest of the sub-continent. That's similar to how the land where modern day Saudi Arabia resides was home to a variety of ancient civilizations. Two examples of our ancient civilizations would be the Indus Valley & Aryan civilization.

If Iran attacks Saudi Arabia, i will stand with Saudi Arabia is such conflict. If Saudi Arabia attacks Iran, or let anybody attacks Iran from its land, then i will stand with Iran, easy as that. You don't stand your brother if he was the aggressor, that is not even Islamic. The aggressor should be condemned no matter who he was..... I believe most Egyptians would share my opinion. We don't view Iran or Saudi Arabia as enemies, we actually view both countries favorably.

Man! We are in HELL because of Iranian malicious policy, and you still saying that the one who starts war is the aggressor? the war has started already along time ago. It seems you ignore our requests to remember what Iran has done to Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, and Syria as well as other Arab countries.

So, why are we calling shiis kafirs again all of a sudden and calling Iranians Magoos if we are the same good old people ? They should be calling us kafirs not the other way around, agree ? It is all political. they went anti US, some people decided to punish them for it. The same exact way they used the Taliban against the Soviet Union. We are being used be religion, wake up!!
Some Iranians are Majoos there is nothing wrong with that. Its their religion and should't be considered an insult when we call them that..
Why are you fixated on pro/anti US. The US has nothing to do with it. Iran is pro communist China and we don't make a big deal about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom