What's new

Khamenei: No Arab State Can Stand Iran's Power for One Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't agree more. There is too much Sunni-Shia hate for whatever reason. If Muslim nations, Sunni and Shia, unite, we really can be powerful and keep enemies and invaders at bay.
In the last 1400 years when did that happen?. Never. So don't bet on it.

Well all your talk is good and holy, but go and tell that to the thousands of Iraqi families who have lost people thanks to suicide bombers. Nobody needs to mention what sect they're.

Wahabi culture is causing havoc in the region. 3/4 of suicide bombers in Iraq are saudi, madaresas in Pakistan are saudi funded, saudi fighters are all over Afghanistan and Uzbekistan, Pakistan has its own problems and is fighting it, I can go on and on.

As I said, your talk is holy, but it's just talk. The Al Quidas and the talibans and the wahabi schools and groups being funded by SA are the ones causing mayhem and destruction. Until smtg can be done about them, and until secterianism and tribalism are destroyed in the arab world, there won't be peace.

Dear Abiiii, Please look at all sides first. And be honest if some of the blame lies with your group. OK?

I tell you the blood soaked history of my beloved country my Pakistan. OK? Ready to listen?

Here is the sad story.

Muslim countries are inflicted with twin diseases one you mention correctly aka Wahabi/Saudi funded terror.

However my dear Sir, you would hopefully accept the second disease, which is Irani funded terror.

In Pakistan, we had Shia-Sunni issues but who made it worse?

None other than Ayatullah (may God punish him for his sins) Khomeni when he started pouring money in Pakistani Shia militant organizations.

Yes he was the first to start religious terror in Pakistan immediately after the Iranian revolution.

Before 1979, we had Mawdoodi terror against Ahmadis but it had local dimensions.

But after Khomeni's terror tactics, suddenly Pakistan was in the midst of Shia-militant dominated terror. Think Hizbullah in Lebanon and think Shia organizations in Pakistan back then.

All hell broke loose after this, and rest they say is history.

But to tell you the truth, I blame Pakistanis first. They became tools in the hands of Saudi Mullahs and Irani Ayatullhas.

Pakistanis should have remained Pakistanis first.

Instead we became Muslims first, and look what we got. We got Wahabi Muslims killing Innocent Shias these days. And Shias attacking Wahabis terrorists.

And then both of them attacking innocent Pakistani of every sect, and killing Westerners for no reason.

Heck Shias used to burn down Pakistani owned KFC just to show their spite for America. But who lost in the end?

Pakistan lost.
And Pakistanis lost.

All thanks to Shia-Sunni tussle that should have remained in the Saudi and in Iran.

Oh well.

you won't understand. You never suffered sectarianism in your country. So you will never understand our pain. our suffering.

peace.

That kind of talk is the reason why you're fighting the taliban inside your own borders. Wahabis, Al Quida and the taliban are as muslim as Borat. At least Borat is funny.

blowing yourself up in a mosque and killing actual muslims for not being crazy like them isn't Islam.

They are not Muslim i dont consider them muslims coz they defy the very basic command of Allah given in Quran.

On other hand i consider shia's are part of Muslim community . I myself is a muslim who follows teaching of Quran and Sunnah.

These sucide bomber are kids being hallucinated on drugs that they never know what they are up to. So i wont say anything about them.

Plus i think Supreme leader can do much more than just giving bayan....... He is controlling iran i think he should by now realized that u cannot have enemies all around u . They should have approached Pakistan so that Pakistan can mediate between them and Arabs.

Somebody should ask Khameini why they need to go to war with the Arabs

Looks really strange...but i feel rather than terming this as a shia sunni divide it is more to do with the power projection of Arab and Persian culture......I feel both Iran and SA should thankful to Isreal that Isreal gives them a reason to fight between each other to project their power in Middle east....

Looks really strange...but i feel rather than terming this as a shia sunni divide it is more to do with the power projection of Arab and Persian culture......I feel both Iran and SA should thankful to Isreal that Isreal gives them a reason to fight between each other to project their power in Middle east....

Not really..the Arabs dont even compare to a finger nail of Persian culture and sciences..no offence Arab brothers but the conflict somewhat started like this.

In the begining, the Persians had the Culture, Knowledge, Civilization and wealth and the same was repeated by the Jews on Caucus Mediterrarian..While Arabs squeezed in the middle had none, they were camel ridding Bedouins raged with generations of infighting. EVen the Arabic language is mixture of Hebrew vocabulary and Persian script. Most of the Arabic culture, cuisine, names and even customs are direct lift from Persian and Semitic civilizations.

Islamic history about the arab world is taught somewhat like before the advent of Islam, arabs were drowing in the pool of backwardnes aka the "Jahilya period" whereas anyone with a sane mind could argue how on earth is that possible when the Arabian peninsula was flanked on one side by the Persians, the Romans & Egyptians on other and the Jews on the mediterrians. All of whom had a very robust social fabric, sciences, culture and economy.

infact the Prophet Mohammed himself came from a Jewish tribe of Arabized semitics and the history of those days clearly differenciated between the Semitic Arabs known for their arts, culture and weaponary and the nomadic arabs known for their backwardness and arrogance.

Not really..the Arabs dont even compare to a finger nail of Persian culture and sciences..no offence Arab brothers but the conflict somewhat started like this.

In the begining, the Persians had the Culture, Knowledge, Civilization and wealth and the same was repeated by the Jews on Caucus Mediterrarian..While Arabs squeezed in the middle had none, they were camel ridding Bedouins raged with generations of infighting. EVen the Arabic language is mixture of Hebrew vocabulary and Persian script. Most of the Arabic culture, cuisine, names and even customs are direct lift from Persian and Semitic civilizations.

Islamic history about the arab world is taught somewhat like before the advent of Islam, arabs were drowing in the pool of backwardnes aka the "Jahilya period" whereas anyone with a sane mind could argue how on earth is that possible when the Arabian peninsula was flanked on one side by the Persians, the Romans & Egyptians on other and the Jews on the mediterrians. All of whom had a very robust social fabric, sciences, culture and economy.

infact the Prophet Mohammed himself came from a Jewish tribe of Arabized semitics and the history of those days clearly differenciated between the Semitic Arabs known for their arts, culture and weaponary and the nomadic arabs known for their backwardness and arrogance.
So many lies and mistakes its hard to count:
1) Persian script IS from Arabic script not the other way around Persian alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2) There is not a single word in Arabic from Hebrew, but both are Semitic.
3) There were dozens of pre Islamic civilizations in Arabia Pre-Islamic Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
4) Mohammed was from Arabized Jewish tribe????!!!!! Do you just like to make things up?
5) There is no difference between Nomadic and Semitic Arabs stop pretending to know what you are talking about.
Stop talking about history and culture when your living in an artificial country created by her Majesty the Queen.

In the begining, the Persians had the Culture, Knowledge, Civilization and wealth and the same was repeated by the Jews on Caucus Mediterrarian..While Arabs squeezed in the middle had none, they were camel ridding Bedouins raged with generations of infighting. EVen the Arabic language is mixture of Hebrew vocabulary and Persian script. Most of the Arabic culture, cuisine, names and even customs are direct lift from Persian and Semitic civilizations.Islamic history about the arab world is taught somewhat like before the advent of Islam, arabs were drowing in the pool of backwardnes aka the "Jahilya period" whereas anyone with a sane mind could argue how on earth is that possible when the Arabian peninsula was flanked on one side by the Persians, the Romans & Egyptians on other and the Jews on the mediterrians. All of whom had a very robust social fabric, sciences, culture and economy.

Are you stupid or something ? I really don't give a damn about that stupid Sunni-Shii conflict, but you should be banned from posting on this forum for a week or so.

Seriously now, Iran and Saudi Arabia are making things tougher for the Muslim world. They really need to stop this stupid fighting going on between them for no specific reason. Both countries have been blessed with a lot of oil. Instead of using them to fight eachother, and ruining other Muslim countries, you should use it in a way that would benefit your people and the Muslim ummah. I condemn both countries, and i condemn any country or people who support any of them in there stupid conflict.

Can't agree more. There is too much Sunni-Shia hate for whatever reason. If Muslim nations, Sunni and Shia, unite, we really can be powerful and keep enemies and invaders at bay.
Bro, the wahhabis are the one who spread the hate among Muslims you egyptian you must now after pay little of attention to wahhabies there and you'll see how hatred are they.

Bro, the wahhabis are the one who spread the hate among Muslims you egyptian you must now after pay little of attention to wahhabies there and you'll see how hatred are they.
I think the Salafy ideology"Wahaby" is the main obstacle to the development in the Muslim world. At the same time, i don't see Iran respecting human rights and freedom of speech either. Iran applies a "salafy" form of shii that is not that much diffrent that what is applied in Saudi Arabia. The only different between both countries is that one country is pro west, and the other is anti west.

Are you stupid or something ? I really don't give a damn about that stupid Sunni-Shii conflict, but you should be banned from posting on this forum for a week or so.

HAHA... this is the first time I see you angry here... bro, he is one of the most respected members here. Yes, he shouldn't have written such a post with such horribly false info, but I think we should clear them up for him. I believe that no maliciousness was meant at all.

HAHA... this is the first time I see you angry here... bro, he is one of the most respected members here. Yes, he shouldn't have written such a post with such horribly false info, but I think we should clear them up for him. I believe that no maliciousness was meant at all.
I understand that there is Saudi Arabian- Iran rivary, and everybody can pick whatever side he likes or feel comfortable being with. At the same time, i find it very offensive bringing religious figures into such a stupid conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom