What's new

Khamenei: No Arab State Can Stand Iran's Power for One Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I'm agree
The wahhabis are our most important enemy.

Well that is just fantastic....... Keep it up ................. and One day u will be sucessful in killing Muslims.:cheers:

I think america america need someone like you in the leadership of iran so that they dont have to do anything .

On topic :
I think i was expecting iran supreme leader to me more sensible rather than giving statements like 5 year old kid.

Well that is just fantastic....... Keep it up ................. and One day u will be sucessful in killing Muslims.:cheers:

I think america america need someone like you in the leadership of iran so that they dont have to do anything .

On topic :
I think i was expecting iran supreme leader to me more sensible rather than giving statements like 5 year old kid.
Are Zionists killing the shias all over the world?
And also it seems your country is in challenge with USA or Israel.hey don't say such a thing to an Iranian.ok?

In fact, if you carry out survey in saudi arabia to see what sect they consider themselves, they will select sunni, not wahabi (since they consider "wahabi" to be a derogatory term). What matters is not if they are "wahabi" or not, but their influence across the islamic world.

They have influenced every sects and every country. Wherever you go you can see their influence there.

Some islamic personality I forgot said, "foolish friends are more dangerous than cunning enemies". :toast_sign: They are just "foolish friends" who get caught up by offers made by Zionists (like Faisal I of Iraq) and at the same time, love to radicalize muslims everywhere.

There is too much hate among Muslims as is evident from messages on the thread. You should know who is getting advantage from all of that? Who is selling Billions of dollars of arms that will be used to kill and weaken Muslims? Who will 'divide and conquer' the Muslim nations?

Writing on the wall is simple:

We must all hang together, or surely we will all hang separately - Thomas Jefferson.

There is too much hate among Muslims as is evident from messages on the thread. You should know who is getting advantage from all of that? Who is selling Billions of dollars of arms that will be used to kill and weaken Muslims? Who will 'divide and conquer' the Muslim nations?

Writing on the wall is simple:

We must all hang together, or surely we will all hang separately - Thomas Jefferson.
Can't agree more. There is too much Sunni-Shia hate for whatever reason. If Muslim nations, Sunni and Shia, unite, we really can be powerful and keep enemies and invaders at bay.

On topic :
That kind of talk is the reason why you're fighting the taliban inside your own borders. Wahabis, Al Quida and the taliban are as muslim as Borat. At least Borat is funny.

blowing yourself up in a mosque and killing actual muslims for not being crazy like them isn't Islam.

Didn't Iran become Muslim because it fell to the Arabs?

Can't agree more. There is too much Sunni-Shia hate for whatever reason. If Muslim nations, Sunni and Shia, unite, we really can be powerful and keep enemies and invaders at bay.
Well all your talk is good and holy, but go and tell that to the thousands of Iraqi families who have lost people thanks to suicide bombers. Nobody needs to mention what sect they're.

Wahabi culture is causing havoc in the region. 3/4 of suicide bombers in Iraq are saudi, madaresas in Pakistan are saudi funded, saudi fighters are all over Afghanistan and Uzbekistan, Pakistan has its own problems and is fighting it, I can go on and on.

As I said, your talk is holy, but it's just talk. The Al Quidas and the talibans and the wahabi schools and groups being funded by SA are the ones causing mayhem and destruction. Until smtg can be done about them, and until secterianism and tribalism are destroyed in the arab world, there won't be peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom