What's new

Kerala schools stop serving midday meals during Ramzan

You shouldn't be . Muslims are more safer in India than in pakistan , nowadays . You should be more concerned about your countrymen .

:lol:

Shabash.

Now matter how we r still there is no comparison b/w the ones who r free and live in a Muslim country then those who live in exactly opposite.

The problem of pak r temporary but yours r permanent.

:lol:

Shabash.

Now matter how we r still there is no comparison b/w the ones who r free and live in a Muslim country then those who live in exactly opposite.

The problem of pak r temporary but yours r permanent.

Anything that let you sleep well .

If you believe the problems are temporary , good for you .

As they say , you can awake a person who is sleeping but not the one who pretends to sleep .

My question is how many Hajis subsidy were given by USA, China and Pakistan (all three different faiths). And what about any reservation/subsidy for Hindus and Christians for their holy trip???

Ahmedis r non muslim hence no point in discussing that Rest r Muslims n r just sects of islam. The hajj relaxation s given in every country be it Muslim or Non Muslim. Its not extraordinary.

We embrace every religion ... it's our culture... Islam is a strong foundation of India... we are proud of Tipu Sultan, Akbar from past and modern day Abdul Kalam. Without Islam India is hollow.

Good to see Indian regime embracing Islam.

So everyone should suffer just to make Muslims comfortable..

Wow...we are giving a alltogether new meaning to the word 'secularism'

Good to see Indian regime embracing Islam.

When Islam couldnt spoil anything of Hindusim and Sikhism in so many centuries i doubt it is capable of doing any harm now.

My question is how many Hajis subsidy were given by USA, China and Pakistan (all three different faiths). And what about any reservation/subsidy for Hindus and Christians for their holy trip???

We embrace every religion ... it's our culture... Islam is a strong foundation of India... we are proud of Tipu Sultan, Akbar from past and modern day Abdul Kalam. Without Islam India is hollow.
They r given relaxations in one way or another. For America and China ask them yrself. Some Chinese members r Muslims here like the Chinese mod. u can ask him.

In Pakistan my parents were given when they performed hajj in 2009.

So everyone should suffer just to make Muslims comfortable..

Wow...we are giving a alltogether new meaning to the word 'secularism'

When Islam couldnt spoil anything of Hindusim and Sikhism in so many centuries i doubt it is capable of doing any harm now.

this shows the good character of muslims. If we wanted we could make everyone muslim by sword but we didnt. and contributed in the prosperity and welfare of the overall country.

They r given relaxations in one way or another. For America and China ask them yrself. Some Chinese members r Muslims here like the Chinese mod. u can ask him.

this shows the good character of muslims. If we wanted we could make everyone muslim by sword but we didnt. and contributed in the prosperity and welfare of the overall country.

No...many were made muslims by sword but the brave ones choose to die rather than become a muslim.

Speak for yourself. You may be proud of Tipu Sultan's exploits....not me.

I asked for simple numbers mate.

You have to your opinion and I respect that. However, he was the first and only Indian to ever defeat British in a battle.

Speak for yourself. You may be proud of Tipu Sultan's exploits....not me.

This slavish mentality is what our heroes fought against in history.

BTW did you know Dr. Kalam reads and abides by Bhagwad Gita? :D

He himself said it.

By definition, that is not a Muslim.

As for your choice of serving Muslims, the rest of Indians don't regard those deranged alien invaders as anything except nuisance and polluters of our culture.

I asked for simple numbers mate.

You have to your opinion and I respect that. However, he was the first and only Indian to ever defeat British in a battle.

Do research on how he ruled his state.

It isn't as hunky dory as the Mughal lovers make every Muslim ruler look like.

There is no proof of such things....
read post#9 and #16 in this thread. i have answered this very question.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history-strategy/267905-bajirao-destroyer-mughal-empire.html

But you will never accept because the whole point of Pakistan will be nullified if you accept.

You overestimate yourself too much. :lol:

And do you really think that everyone would have sat and waited to become Muslim? :lol:

I don't know what it is but you've been really misguided thinking that others are 'scared of you' people.

Trust me, the truth couldn't be further than that myth.

Islamic rule in India was devastated because of the efforts of three fronts; the Maratha Hindus in the west; the Sikh gurus in the North and the Gurkha Hindus, Ahom Hindus and Buddhist Bhutias in the East and Northeast.

One main reason why I personally admire the Marathas even though we were a different kingdom then; they bunted the invaders out and quashed their reign of terror.

So that nullifies what Tipu Sultan did to the infidel population. Also from what I read British only formed the core troops with much of the forces coming from neighbouring Indian kingdoms who were fed up with Tipu Sultan's tyranny.

Too many saffron extremists on the forum these days.

Back
Top Bottom