What's new

Kerala schools stop serving midday meals during Ramzan

Dumbass Buddhist Mongoloid sucking up to his Hindu Dravidian Masters :tdown:

You Buddhist, Muslim dont hate or oppressed you like Muslim ruler did to Hindus. Stop asking for it, or your history will also be unclean the Hindu ones.

Mate those are terrorists and terrorists doesn't have a religion or nationality. I condemn terrorists of any kind... but hating/blaming Islam is completely wrong thing in my opinion. Yes I agree with you that radicalization does happen in Islam to a greater extent, however over a period of time with education, good jobs and security people will embrace peace. Indian muslims are very sane compared to our neighbors since they have started believing in democracy and it's benefits. People still talk about godhra riots... when did those happen... A decade ago??? India has come a long way from those riots.

I support everyone who believes in peace, irrespective of religion, case or creed. I am proud of our Hindu, Sikh, Buddhism legacy as I am proud of our Islamic legacy... no one can take it away from us... and if someone tries to neglect them they are ignorant.

Can't help it mate.

Why?

Are you fine with the attacks on us, the Hindus and others?

That seems secular enough for you right?

For years, this has been happening and you people turn a blind eye.

What do we do?

Earlier I also disapproved of the Hindu right wing thinking that Hindus were wrong.

But tell me; what did we do? We are known globally for peace and live in our community happily.

But we were attacked.

Why is it that every attack that happens on a communal basis, whether on Hindus, sardars or us or Christians or ANY other community, happens to be from the Islamic community?

Why is it that there is not such level of global radicalization in our communities?

Do we sit and keep suffering because you support them?

They should not stop feeding non muslim children just because muslim children are fasting. That is not the message of Ramzan, nor the message of Islam.

I think it would have been more organised, if they would have kept arrangements for all.

They should not stop feeding non muslim children just because muslim children are fasting. That is not the message of Ramzan, nor the message of Islam.

very rightly said.

BUT The main point is that this claim of stopping meals had come from hardliner Hind blogs not mainstream media.

On the other hand they should stop miday meal project altogether keeping in mind recent incidents where just few days back a rat was found then dead lizards in it due to which over 3 dozen kids fallen ill.
and who can forget death of so many kids due to miday meal recently
so better first improve quality and then serve it

very rightly said.

BUT The main point is that this claim of stopping meals had come from hardliner Hind blogs not mainstream media.

On the other hand they should stop miday meal project altogether keeping in mind recent incidents where just few days back a rat was found then dead lizards in it due to which over 3 dozen kids fallen ill.
and who can forget death of so many kids due to miday meal recently
so better first improve quality and then serve it

Stopping Midday meal project would mean contempt of Supreme Court of India - So the Governments will not dare to stop them. Also there are many states where it is well organized and the kids benefit from the nutritious food. For example, in Tamilnadu when they started with the midday meal project in 1980s(it started in 1920s but inbetween it got stopped) the eggs were provided weekly once to the kids - today it is 1 egg per kid during lunch every day.

Stopping Midday meal project would mean contempt of Supreme Court of India - So the Governments will not dare to stop them. Also there are many states where it is well organized and the kids benefit from the nutritious food. For example, in Tamilnadu when they started with the midday meal project in 1980s(it started in 1920s but inbetween it got stopped) the eggs were provided weekly once to the kids - today it is 1 egg per kid during lunch every day.

The supreme court had been sleeping despite frequent reports of snakes/rats/lizards found in these. supreme court must take notice

The supreme court had been sleeping despite frequent reports of snakes/rats/lizards found in these. supreme court must take notice

The trend of reporting around the noon meal incidents is like the trend in the media we saw when the Delhi rape incident happened. The media for want of publicity will go to lengths. Many states over a period of time has made tremendous improvement. It is that states like Bihar which is lagging behind. But the benefits far outweigh the negative publicity the scheme is getting.

So who is having a good time with her right now? And anyway, you spend so much time being a stud on this forum, try something in real life:-)

I can notice your frustration. How do you look??? Try ugly girls.

Mate those are terrorists and terrorists doesn't have a religion or nationality. I condemn terrorists of any kind... but hating/blaming Islam is completely wrong thing in my opinion.

Bro, please understand; I am not against Muslims. I never was since the beginning. But look at what is happening. Look who is making it.

Why is it that communal unrest is caused by them?

In Assam last year, it was their community, in Kashmir you know who did the massacres, in Kerala you know who attacked the Christians and Hindus. And this is just the surface. There are thousands of incidents where I can tell you.

How long are we going to live in denial and say that there is no problem?

It is NOT a small percentage. It is a significant percentage. Individually, people are good but as a community some of them are a problem and that some is a lot of people.

Yes I agree with you that radicalization does happen in Islam to a greater extent, however over a period of time with education, good jobs and security people will embrace peace.

Kashmir gets more grants for education, development and support than any NE state gets on its own. Tell me, has it transformed them?

In EVERY government job, in EVERY government college and in every damn institute, Muslims as minorities are given privileges that even we Buddhists are not allowed.

There are thousands of yojnas by the government, hundreds of upliftment programs in which even if not 100% of the benefit but some level of benefit always reaches them. Muslims are the ONLY community granted subsidies for pilgrimage.

Tell me, WHAT STONE has been left unturned to let them integrate in the Indian society as a community? I am not talking about individuals like Dr. Kalam, Ashfaqullah Khan and other great people who are individuals. Heck! Dr. Kalam isn't even a Muslim by typical definition.

Indian muslims are very sane compared to our neighbors since they have started believing in democracy and it's benefits. People still talk about godhra riots... when did those happen... A decade ago??? India has come a long way from those riots.

And who caused the riots to happen? That train burning? If that train had not been burnt tell me, what sane reason was there to riot?

Also, tell me what do you say about the Islamization in Assam and WB? Can you answer about what happened in Assam?

Tell me, haven't the Hindu community been welcoming?

After independence, they could have easily force-converted every non-Hindu in Hinduism. Did they do that?

What did we Buddhists do? Myanmar is a different country and they have their problems.

For which why was the Mahabodhi temple attacked?

When did Buddhists attack their holiest shrine in Saudi?

What did we do to them in India?

Even if we accept that it was done by sleeper terror cells in India from our neighbouring states, fine.

Let's accept that for a moment.

What about the vandalization of Buddha park in UP? What about the denigration of Mahavira statue by Muslims?

What about the rioting recently in Meerut?

Can you answer that?

Were they also our neighbouring countries?

Man, we have to accept reality and take stern measures.

I support everyone who believes in peace, irrespective of religion, case or creed. I am proud of our Hindu, Sikh, Buddhism legacy as I am proud of our Islamic legacy... no one can take it away from us... and if someone tries to neglect them they are ignorant.

You are entitled to your opinion but trust me, you know nothing about Islamic history other than what CBSE teaches us in the form of a hogwash. I am from a clan that fought Islamic expansion in eastern and NE India during Mughal days. My forefathers laid down their lives standing tall against Islamic aggression, along with our Gurkha and Ahom brethren. We were different kingdoms but we fought united. Historical instances are passed down generation to generation about this act of supreme sacrifice.

And we know the real face what a bunch of Romila Thapars and Ramachandra Guha like idiots blabber from JNU and other such institutes.

Okay. Don't believe me.

How about your read Baburnama/Tuzuk-i-Baburi? It is still preserved and there for everyone to see.... its copies are available to read.

You will see the truth from the horse's mouth.

Hindus/Buddhists/Sikhs/Keralite Christians of India.

Hindu/Buddhist communities of Nepal.

Hindus/Sikhs of Pakistan.

Buddhists/Hindus of Bangladesh.

Buddhists/Hindus of Burma.

Buddhists/Hindus of Thailand.

Hindu community of Bali in Indonesia (versus Aceh province, which are very radical).

Christian/Animist communities in African nations like Nigeria, Chad, Kenya etc.

Christian/Polytheist/Agnostic/Atheist communities of Europe and Americas.

Christian community of Philippines.

Christian community of Russia, Serbia.

Jewish community of West;

Jewish community of Israel.

Alwaite (a muslim sect) community of Syria.

Communists/Buddhists/Taoists/Confucians of China;

Tell me, have I missed some community against which Islamic community has problems?

And what is the standard response as a group?

'Oh they are all islamophobics'.

So everyone I mentioned above are Islamophobic eh?

That makes the big majority of the world.

You tell me; where is the justice in this?

There are good Muslim individuals no doubt. But as a community, there is a problem and until they introspect, these tensions will very sadly continue for no reason.

@Tshering22

You are a Mongoloid my dear. Stop saying "us" and quoting Indic culture. you arent related to indics in anyway.

And you know my community better than me. :lol:

Typical wannabe.

Heard of Bhutias?

See let's not get into this; you'll embarrass yourself more than usual.

Respect yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom