What's new

Kerala schools stop serving midday meals during Ramzan

Great development..

They should consider keeping school closed during Ramadan. All other states should follow the same. The destiny of India is Islam and the sooner they get it the more people will go to heaven.

Great development..

They should consider keeping school closed during Ramadan. All other states should follow the same. The destiny of India is Islam and the sooner they get it the more people will go to heaven.

yeah,a good hindu person,an ahmedi soldier who dies for his country will go to hell,but namaz reading maulvis(only sunni,i suppose:undecided:) will go to heaven..
:lol:
gods,must be crazy if true..

This slavish mentality is what our heroes fought against in history.

BTW did you know Dr. Kalam reads and abides by Bhagwad Gita? :D

He himself said it.

By definition, that is not a Muslim.

As for your choice of serving Muslims, the rest of Indians don't regard those deranged alien invaders as anything except nuisance and polluters of our culture.

Do research on how he ruled his state.

It isn't as hunky dory as the Mughal lovers make every Muslim ruler look like.

But you will never accept because the whole point of Pakistan will be nullified if you accept.

Rather the whole hatred of Islam and Muslim will be nullified:lol:

The great hatred shops of bajrangdali, Shev Sehna, VHP etc etc and yr media + history will be rewritten about Mughals in yr text books.

yeah,a good hindu person,an ahmedi soldier who dies for his country will go to hell,but namaz reading maulvis(only sunni,i suppose:undecided:) will go to heaven..
:lol:
gods,must be crazy if true..

A good person is always a believer...

Rather the whole hatred of Islam and Muslim will be nullified:lol:

The great hatread shops of bajrangdali, Shev Sehna, VHP etc etc and yr media + history will be rewritten about Mughals in yr text books and overall history.

He is a Muslim hater.

He thinks being a mongoloid, he still indic and share indic culture.

He thinks his Buddhist religion is actually Hindu religion which I tried to verify from my Buddhist girlfriend and she had a blast... :)
@Tshering22

Last edited by a moderator:
You overestimate yourself too much. :lol:

And do you really think that everyone would have sat and waited to become Muslim? :lol:

I don't know what it is but you've been really misguided thinking that others are 'scared of you' people.

Trust me, the truth couldn't be further than that myth.

Islamic rule in India was devastated because of the efforts of three fronts; the Maratha Hindus in the west; the Sikh gurus in the North and the Gurkha Hindus, Ahom Hindus and Buddhist Bhutias in the East and Northeast.

One main reason why I personally admire the Marathas even though we were a different kingdom then; they bunted the invaders out and quashed their reign of terror.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history-strategy/267905-bajirao-destroyer-mughal-empire.html

visit this thread and read my posts......... I have talked in great detail about these maniacs u call greats. and also read posts i posted about Muslim contributions viz a viz British.

He is a Muslim hater.

He thinks his Buddhist religion is actually Hindu religion which I tried to verify from my Buddhist girlfriend and she had a blast... :)

ya,the whole kafir thing...... :lol:

He is a Muslim hater.

You and your 'Budhist girlfriend' share half a brain. Is it not unIslamic to have a girl fiend ? I hope all Muslims are not hypocrites like you ??

You and your 'Budhist girlfriend' share half a brain. Is it not unIslamic to have a girl fiend ? I hope all Muslims are not hypocrites like you ??

I dont have pre marital sex with my gf as like you (to you gf means going to bed)... Yes I am muslim she is considering and reading about Islam a lot lately.. ;)

Ah, My sympathies. Hope she learns a lot about Islam and tell you what a bigot you are :P

well Islam still is the fastest growing religion in the world and india.

And these people r not stupid but individuals like u r.

I am appalled by anti Islamic view shared by a few Indian posters here. It really saddens me.

Too many saffron extremists on the forum these days.

Can't help it mate.

Think about it:

What would be your reaction if you were tolerant, and for example, if Jews invaded your country, harassed Muslim population, attacked Muslim holy shrines in your country, pressured you using the victim card to convert to Judaism; how would you feel?

Something like that.

Empathy is very important.

If you can understand and desist from creating predicaments for us, then we are very happy to make peace with you and live like good neighbours.

But after the Bodh Gaya bombing, it simply has been established that your community is on a collision course with every other faith on the planet.

It is very sad and something we don't want.

I am appalled by anti Islamic view shared by a few Indian posters here. It really saddens me.

Why?

Are you fine with the attacks on us, the Hindus and others?

That seems secular enough for you right?

For years, this has been happening and you people turn a blind eye.

What do we do?

Earlier I also disapproved of the Hindu right wing thinking that Hindus were wrong.

But tell me; what did we do? We are known globally for peace and live in our community happily.

But we were attacked.

Why is it that every attack that happens on a communal basis, whether on Hindus, sardars or us or Christians or ANY other community, happens to be from the Islamic community?

Why is it that there is not such level of global radicalization in our communities?

Do we sit and keep suffering because you support them?

well Islam still is the fastest growing religion in the world and india.

And these people r not stupid but individuals like u r.

Over-populating doesn't make it the most preferable.

I dont have pre marital sex with my gf as like you (to you gf means going to bed)... Yes I am muslim she is considering and reading about Islam a lot lately.. ;)

You are contradicting yourself.

Islam does not allow pre-marital relationship with any woman whether it is girlfriend or otherwise.

Sisters, cousins etc is okay.

So why are you being such a hypocrite?

Why not practise what you preach?

Sex or not, you're not following what is taught in your religion.

So why advice others?

@Tshering22

You are a Mongoloid my dear. Stop saying "us" and quoting Indic culture. you arent related to indics in anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom