What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

I am afraid the ambiguities over article 370 lie in its interpretation. The interpretation you have made from this article is based upon your assumption that this article is a direct impediment on the path to national integrity as it had been religiously preached by the Sangh and its paraphernalia for decades. Now please go through the background of this article, why it has to be brought up and how, in the following years of inclusion of this article, several consequent events that invalids the very reason to bring this article into effect.

Article 370, as you have stated in your previous posts is not related to migration at all. It is a promise to the people of Jammu and Kashmir for assured autonomy, not a direct law to prevent outside penetration. This law was to ensure that the points of Instrument of accession remains safeguarded which are to allow the state to have its own constitution, judiciary, legislature and executive. And Indian parliament cannot make any law for the state except the four areas. Only and only the president of India has been given power to pass his orders in “consultation with the legislative assembly.”

Now, the dissension of the right wingers over the article as anti-national is a mere ignorance about constitutional matters and its complexities. Our confused nationalists are unaware of the fact that Article 370 had been corroded gradually since its birth. The problem is not article 370. The controversies are about the state subject law as it was promulgated by Maharaja Hari Singh in the year 1927.

The Ghulam Kabra case in 1939, the case of Mahmood Ul Rehman, an IAS officer in the year 1973 are two distinct and quite extraordinarily convincing proofs that shows us that the State Subject law passed by Hari Singh or any law passed by the legislative assembly to prevent outside migration through marriage can be successfully challenged in the J & K high court itself. The 2004 disqualification bill in any way has to be scrapped and rolled in for its gender bias nature and the right wing attitude to see article 370 as secessionist and anti Indian is just hilarious and is profoundly absurd.

Lastly, I do not see it as a justifiable argument that Indians should change the demography of Kashmir just because Pakistanis are doing it. The J & K bill 2004 is unfair and at the same point of time, the hue and cry to penetrate the valley with uncontrolled migration is equally illogical and a threatening concept to put the democratic flavour of Indian constitution in danger. Hope I have made proper justice with the understanding of this article and it helps to clear the ambiguities.

Regards.

you wasted your time telling me that,
because my discusion is not article 370, which @Joe Shearer has told you. My discussion is not even about Indian cosntitution.

If you know hindi then I will explain you other wise there is no use of stupid discussion.

Yes and Pakistanis all whispered this into your ear before settling down as a part of this sinister plot right? :lol: Oh yeah and the last line is your wishful thinking as GOI has never asked Pakistan to adopt article 370 and such a thing would not even make sense. I do not think you have even read article 370.

It is clear that his first post was just a smokescreen while in his second post he is stating that one should always hide their true feelings, hence why he will learn "not to be frank". :rolleyes:

Bhai tum ko angrezi samjh nahi ati I think.

Aiyeen e Pakistan se koi bhi ek article nikal ke dikha do jo AJK ko autonomous body banata hai.

You are not the Indian government, so you cannot claim that you know what the Indian government knows, unless you refer to a source.

go and ask RAW, may be they will help you in producing sources kid.

Last edited:
Your points were not points, they were pure conjecture. That is why applying the touchstone of fact makes your points look weird and different.

@KingMamba

I have already explained the position in detail on another post, but don't mind re-stating it.

There were laws enacted by the British and by the native princes in their states which remain on the statute books, and are not affected by the Constitutions of India and Pakistan. To give one example, the basic structure and functioning of the police departments in Indian states is governed by the Indian Police Act of 1861.

Utter nonsense!

Pakistan toh tumhare diye 26/11 ko proof nahi manta .. constitution kya karlega.They believe in proxy warfare and not following the book.

If there are 2-3 people like you in the center, then you will allow Pakistan to put a flag in Delhi.

you talk about simla pact, Takshant, .. how much Pakistan follows it whole India knows. You don't have to be a smart horse lol.

Re read it again. Show me whet I said that rapes are okay. Ie just don't waste bandwidth with trolling crap.
there are some well wishers of Pakistan who will try to put you in words.. which have no relation to what you said.

Last edited:
you wasted your time telling me that,
because my discusion is not article 370, which @Joe Shearer has told you. My discussion is not even about Indian cosntitution.

If you know hindi then I will explain you other wise there is no use of stupid discussion.

Bhai tum ko angrezi samjh nahi ati I think.

Aiyeen e Pakistan se koi bhi ek article nikal ke dikha do jo AJK ko autonomous body banata hai.

go and ask RAW, may be they will help you in producing sources kid.
Dear Sir, read your own posts again.You are repeatedly telling that article 370 prohibits migration and you are incessantly searching for similar kind of articles in Pakistan which I feel is quite unnecessary because the basics are very wrong here. I have tried my best to clear the ambiguities.Rest is up to you.

Dear Sir, read your own posts again.You are repeatedly telling that article 370 prohibits migration and you are incessantly searching for similar kind of articles in Pakistan which I feel is quite unnecessary because the basics are very wrong here. I have tried my best to clear the ambiguities.Rest is up to you.

I am not interested in any article 370 in Indian constitution, I am interested in similar type of article in Constitution of Pakistan. If there is tell me or quote it. Basis are right or wrong, that can be discussed later.

that's what i have been asking past 4 days, but people want to act extra smart and discussed hell out of a370 without any reason. useless fellows lol.
I said I am not aware of such law even if it is there. I have to search for it before notable Pakistani members extend their helping hands to us.

I said I am not aware of such law even if it is there. I have to search for it before notable Pakistani members extend their helping hands to us.

the point to discuss is now,

if there is any article similar to article 370, why there is no ''hungama'' against this article in Pakistan. What does it imply?

if there is no article like a 370, in Pakistan, then why not, what Pakistan considers AJK?

Go ahead and settle them ,this time we will make sure none of them will be able to leave Kashmir valley alive :lol:
Any day dreamer hindu nationalists like Modi,RSS,Shiv sena etc etc who think this is going to happen are simply mistaken.
Kashmir was,is and will be a 100% Muslim property and this piece of land will never accept any idol worshiper.

that's what i have been asking past 4 days, but people want to act extra smart and discussed hell out of a370 without any reason. useless fellows lol.

One more lie.

You said that Article 370 forbade alienation of property - it doesn't.

On that wrong understanding, you wanted to know if the Pakistan Constitution has a similar article.

It started with stupidity, and ended with a lie. The stupidity was not recognising that Article 370 has nothing to do with alienation of property directly, and has a bearing on the matter only indirectly. The stupidity was not recognising that both India and Pakistan do not allow alienation of property in Kashmir to other than Kashmiri citizens because of the same reason: a law passed by the state of Kashmir in 1927.

Then when you found that you were arguing an indefensible argument, you shifted ground and started pretending that you never talked about Article 370.

It's too late now.

Go ahead and settle them ,this time we will make sure none of them will be able to leave Kashmir valley alive :lol:
Any day dreamer hindu nationalists like Modi,RSS,Shiv sena etc etc who think this is going to happen are simply mistaken.
Kashmir was,is and will be a 100% Muslim property and this piece of land will never accept any idol worshiper.

That was a sickening bit of religious bigotry, and exactly the kind of thing that inspires a rabid reaction from religious bigots on the opposite side.

Enjoy your negative rating.

Ramzan Kareem.

@Joe Shearer will come because according to him there is no threat to Kashmiri Pandits and Indians are free to buy property in kashmir and can migrate. He will re settle Kashmiri Pandits there.

Another lie. You can't stop once you have started, it seems.

I have never said that there is no threat to Kashmiri Pandits. And I have pointed out to you several times that there is a restriction on alienation of property, that non-residents/non-citizens of Kashmir cannot acquire property in Kashmir, on both sides of the LOC, so what you are saying is a deliberate lie, not one born out of misunderstanding.

Third, Kashmiri Pandits are free to buy property in Kashmir. So are all other Kashmiris. Other Indians are not.

Your performance is really pathetic. Your posts show clearly what you have or have not said, and in spite of that, you try to muddy the waters. Your latest ploy of trying to put the blame on others not understanding your English is downright childish.

Please stop insulting the intelligence of everybody following this thread.

Lastly, I am your father's age. Have some shame and avoid calling me kid. If you think that is something that will put me in my place, you are mistaken; you just land up looking like a fool. Which you are.

:lol: No one give two hoots to your negative rating .

Try three hoots.

Another lie. You can't stop once you have started, it seems.

I have never said that there is no threat to Kashmiri Pandits. And I have pointed out to you several times that there is a restriction on alienation of property, that non-residents/non-citizens of Kashmir cannot acquire property in Kashmir, on both sides of the LOC, so what you are saying is a deliberate lie, not one born out of misunderstanding.

Third, Kashmiri Pandits are free to buy property in Kashmir. So are all other Kashmiris. Other Indians are not.

Your performance is really pathetic. Your posts show clearly what you have or have not said, and in spite of that, you try to muddy the waters. Your latest ploy of trying to put the blame on others not understanding your English is downright childish.

Please stop insulting the intelligence of everybody following this thread.

Lastly, I am your father's age. Have some shame and avoid calling me kid. If you think that is something that will put me in my place, you are mistaken; you just land up looking like a fool. Which you are.

Try three hoots.

I am not interested in disusing a370 again and again with those who says' whats wrong in plebiscite'

That is not the point.

The point is that this numskull has been arguing for several days that Article 370 restricts purchase of property by Indians, and that there is no equivalent of Article 370 in the Pakistani constitution, and therefore, since it is possible, in his uninformed opinion, it is a fact. The point is that Article 370 has nothing to do with purchase of property, and that point has been covered by an old law of the princely state of Kashmir passed in 1927, which forms part of the Ranbir Code.

So looking for an equivalent of Article 370 in the Pakistani constitution is pointless; the restriction on the right to own property is not in either Article 370 or in its non-existent equivalent in the Pakistani constitution, but in a law common to both tracts of property which is still valid on both sides of the LOC. Still valid because on the Indian side Article 370 explicitly forbids it, and on the Pakistani side, no law has been passed which supersedes it.

I am not interested in disusing a370 again and again with those who says' whats wrong in plebiscite'

Oh, good.

Since, according to your own statement, I am on record as saying that a plebiscite is no longer possible after the Simla Pact, you will have no difficulty in discussing your stupid misunderstanding of Article 370 with me.

Excellent.

That is not the point.

The point is that this numskull has been arguing for several days that Article 370 restricts purchase of property by Indians, and that there is no equivalent of Article 370 in the Pakistani constitution, and therefore, since it is possible, in his uninformed opinion, it is a fact. The point is that Article 370 has nothing to do with purchase of property, and that point has been covered by an old law of the princely state of Kashmir passed in 1927, which forms part of the Ranbir Code.

So looking for an equivalent of Article 370 in the Pakistani constitution is pointless; the restriction on the right to own property is not in either Article 370 or in its non-existent equivalent in the Pakistani constitution, but in a law common to both tracts of property which is still valid on both sides of the LOC. Still valid because on the Indian side Article 370 explicitly forbids it, and on the Pakistani side, no law has been passed which supersedes it.

Since, according to your own statement, I am on record as saying that a plebiscite is no longer possible after the Simla Pact, you will have no difficulty in discussing your stupid misunderstanding of Article 370 with me.

Excellent.
How many times should I repeat If you want to discuss article 370, then there is a thread , I have been asking you to quote any similar LAW if there exists in Pakistani constitution. You are again going back to a370 in Indian constitution. Apko ek baari mein samjh nahi ati baat?

the point to discuss is now,

if there is any article similar to article 370, why there is no ''hungama'' against this article in Pakistan. What does it imply?

if there is no article like a 370, in Pakistan, then why not, what Pakistan considers AJK?

There is no article similar to Article 370 in Pakistan, because Pakistan does not give its part of Kashmir a separate constitution and protections to that constitution.

You asked what does that imply. It implies that the people of Mirpur and the people of Gilgit and Baltistan accepted Pakistan as their home country.

Coming to your last point, which I have actually answered above, Pakistan does not feel the need for an Article 370 because it believes that Kashmir is an integral part of Pakistan. It does not feel the need for an Article 370 because Kashmiri leaders also feel the same way, so they do not feel the need for constitutional safeguards.

How many times should I repeat If you want to discuss article 370, then there is a thread , I have been asking you to quote any similar LAW if there exists in Pakistani constitution. You are again going back to a370 in Indian constitution. Apko ek baari mein samjh nahi ati baat?

And how many times do you need me to repeat that the right to own property, or the restriction on owning property is not within Article 370 but is within the Ranbir Code? That is the law that governs the matter on both sides of the LOC. Which part of that don't you understand? How long will you keep pretending that you don't understand?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom