What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

There is no article similar to Article 370 in Pakistan, because Pakistan does not give its part of Kashmir a separate constitution and protections to that constitution.

You asked what does that imply. It implies that the people of Mirpur and the people of Gilgit and Baltistan accepted Pakistan as their home country.

Coming to your last point, which I have actually answered above, Pakistan does not feel the need for an Article 370 because it believes that Kashmir is an integral part of Pakistan. It does not feel the need for an Article 370 because Kashmiri leaders also feel the same way, so they do not feel the need for constitutional safeguards.

AJK is not an integral part of Pakistan, because there is no article which bounds this Land to Pakistan.

And how many times do you need me to repeat that the right to own property, or the restriction on owning property is not within Article 370 but is within the Ranbir Code? That is the law that governs the matter on both sides of the LOC. Which part of that don't you understand? How long will you keep pretending that you don't understand?

and how many times I have to say that it is a370 which enforces ranbir code and not IPC

AJK is not an integral part of Pakistan, because there is no article which bounds this Land to Pakistan.

and how many times I have to say that it is a370 which enforces ranbir code and not IPC

Not at all.

Article 370 does not restrict the J&K Assembly from changing old Kashmir laws. The J&K Assembly tried to change it, passed it through their own lower house, and failed to pass it through their upper house.

Article 370 had nothing to do with this effort.

You are truly ignorant.

Hence proved, that they are pro Pakistanis and can allow migration into AJK and have allowed covertly.

Unlike the Sangh Parivar, other people do not always violate the law. The law restricting property alienation in Kashmir exists on the Pakistan side.

Can you point to a single violation of this?

Last edited:
Not at all.

Article 370 does not restrict the J&K Assembly from changing old Kashmir laws. The J&K Assembly tried to change it, passed it through their own lower house, and failed to pass it through their upper house.

Article 370 had nothing to do with this effort.

You ignorant fool.

What is Article 370? - The Times of India

Not at all.

Unlike the Sangh Parivar, other people do not always violate the law. The law restricting property alienation in Kashmir exists on the Pakistan side.

Can you point to a single violation of this?

read post 450 again.

Good Night, or Have a nice day.

Your citation proves that what I have been trying to explain for many, many posts now is exactly what the situation is. The article confirms my stand completely, totally.

It is a pity that you do not take the trouble of reading the original act, rather than base your understanding on articles in the popular press. Otherwise you would have understood years ago what the ToI is trying to tell you here in simple language. But maybe you have a problem with it because it is in English?

Regarding post #450: only an idiot would believe that since a thing is possible, it is therefore proven. By that line of argument, it is possible that you are an idiot, therefore it is proven that you are an idiot.

there is no need to advertise. india has to settle people discreetly, as is done by china in tibet

But that is not what the leaders of Azad Kashmir (so-called) say.
Regardless of what happens in Azad Kashmir and Pakistan.

We need to do what is in our interests disregarding legality where we can get away with it, and coercion where we cannot. By this token, we must find ways and means to undermine and eventually remove A370 and removal of J&K's special status as the penultimate solution.

I am afraid the ambiguities over article 370 lie in its interpretation. The interpretation you have made from this article is based upon your assumption that this article is a direct impediment on the path to national integrity as it had been religiously preached by the Sangh and its paraphernalia for decades. Now please go through the background of this article, why it has to be brought up and how, in the following years of inclusion of this article, several consequent events that invalids the very reason to bring this article into effect.

Article 370, as you have stated in your previous posts is not related to migration at all. It is a promise to the people of Jammu and Kashmir for assured autonomy, not a direct law to prevent outside penetration. This law was to ensure that the points of Instrument of accession remains safeguarded which are to allow the state to have its own constitution, judiciary, legislature and executive. And Indian parliament cannot make any law for the state except the four areas. Only and only the president of India has been given power to pass his orders in “consultation with the legislative assembly.”

Now, the dissension of the right wingers over the article as anti-national is a mere ignorance about constitutional matters and its complexities. Our confused nationalists are unaware of the fact that Article 370 had been corroded gradually since its birth. The problem is not article 370. The controversies are about the state subject law as it was promulgated by Maharaja Hari Singh in the year 1927.

The Ghulam Kabra case in 1939, the case of Mahmood Ul Rehman, an IAS officer in the year 1973 are two distinct and quite extraordinarily convincing proofs that shows us that the State Subject law passed by Hari Singh or any law passed by the legislative assembly to prevent outside migration through marriage can be successfully challenged in the J & K high court itself. The 2004 disqualification bill in any way has to be scrapped and rolled in for its gender bias nature and the right wing attitude to see article 370 as secessionist and anti Indian is just hilarious and is profoundly absurd.

Lastly, I do not see it as a justifiable argument that Indians should change the demography of Kashmir just because Pakistanis are doing it. The J & K bill 2004 is unfair and at the same point of time, the hue and cry to penetrate the valley with uncontrolled migration is equally illogical and a threatening concept to put the democratic flavour of Indian constitution in danger. Hope I have made proper justice with the understanding of this article and it helps to clear the ambiguities.

Regards.

Oh man your post is like a well articulated article.

Appreciated.

Regardless of what happens in Azad Kashmir and Pakistan.

We need to do what is in our interests disregarding legality where we can get away with it, and coercion where we cannot. By this token, we must find ways and means to undermine and eventually remove A370 and removal of J&K's special status as the penultimate solution.

May I disagree with this point of view vehemently? I agree that J&K's special status needs to change, but I do not agree that doing so by clandestine means, by subterfuge. I do not think anything justifies disregarding legality, I do not think that anything justifies coercion. I refuse to accept that we, as a republic, should play out Jawaharlal's atavistic desire for Kashmir by stooping so low. That was Jawaharlal's dream; why should we, as a country, demean ourselves?

Go ahead and settle them ,this time we will make sure none of them will be able to leave Kashmir valley alive :lol:
Any day dreamer hindu nationalists like Modi,RSS,Shiv sena etc etc who think this is going to happen are simply mistaken.
Kashmir was,is and will be a 100% Muslim property and this piece of land will never accept any idol worshiper.

Kashmir was never a muslim state. It was a 100% hindu state 600 years ago.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom