What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

Very few people will survive on earth than. If I guise, it will be around 2 crore only. 150 core Muslims devided in 71 sects. Figure a bit higher than 2 crore.

Its long topic, can't discuss it here, if you are interested then try to google it you may find something.

Or Watch Religious programs on Pakistani media, you may find details.

Do not try hard to project youself as an expert. You are no doubt a good human being but with mederate knowledge in defense. We have seen your post. It has exposed your lack of knowledge many time.

I never say I m expert but I m much better than many, and can't share every thing, even old news, although I may be not upto date now. Which is some manner is good. :-)

He is rather frank about what should be done at times. Don't worry, he will refine very soon.

So are you implying that rapes are Ok at "certain" times. Then I would expect you to help him refine himself and unleash his "frank thoughts" in practice only when the time is ripe.

Hi guy you have a distinction of 15 negative rating against 16 post. Try to improve your writing bro.

He is just another face of Babu bajrangis and Dhananjai Desais

Last edited:
please read my post again I have made it short LOL. what ever you are discussing is useless, because My points were different, you gave them a new shape. But I will definitely quote these ones too. Because you are good in misunderstandings the points.

Your points were not points, they were pure conjecture. That is why applying the touchstone of fact makes your points look weird and different.

There is no sectarian violence in Azad Kashmir as the people there are all Sunnis, also Gilgit is all Shia but there have been no reports of attacks in gilgit based on sectarian lines, the last attack I heard of was on those tourists in the mountains.

As for the law prohibiting settlement I am not sure I will have to look for it but I know settlements are banned and other Pakistanis can corroborate.

@KingMamba

I have already explained the position in detail on another post, but don't mind re-stating it.

There were laws enacted by the British and by the native princes in their states which remain on the statute books, and are not affected by the Constitutions of India and Pakistan. To give one example, the basic structure and functioning of the police departments in Indian states is governed by the Indian Police Act of 1861.

Among the laws passed by the princely state of Kashmir was one passed in 1927, which banned the alienation of property. Until this is repealed, or is specifically contrary to any provision of either the Pakistan Constitution or the J&K Constitution, it remains in law. This is what prevents the practice of land alienation in Kashmir, on both sides of the Line of Control. If you are looking for it, look in the records of 1927.

Last edited:
U have something against dark ppl? Do u know human race evolve from Dark Skin Africans...

In India there is no race, We have intermixed like Sugar in milk. Unlike some Arabic tribal culture Indian culture discourage from In-breeding. Indian used to marry Persians, Chinese, Greek, Jews...

Our race is mixed race.. Our culture is Indian culture....

Most south Indians irrespective of their religion marry within their relatives.

Your points were not points, they were pure conjecture. That is why applying the touchstone of fact makes your points look weird and different.

@KingMamba

I have already explained the position in detail on another post, but don't mind re-stating it.

There were laws enacted by the British and by the native princes in their states which remain on the statute books, and are not affected by the Constitutions of India and Pakistan. To give one example, the basic structure and functioning of the police departments in Indian states is governed by the Indian Police Act of 1861.

Among the laws passed by the princely state of Kashmir was one passed in 1927, which banned the alienation of property. Until this is repealed, or is specifically contrary to any provision of either the Pakistan Constitution or the J&K Constitution, it remains in law. This is what prevents the practice of land alienation in Kashmir, on both sides of the Line of Control. If you are looking for it, look in the records of 1927.

If you have already brought it up then there is no point of me going and finding it because it must not be sufficient for screambowl so I think I will not waste my time but thanks for bringing it to my attention Joe I must have missed your post on the matter.

So are you implying that rapes are Ok at "certain" times. Then I would expect you to help him refine himself and unleash his "frank thoughts" in practice only when the time is ripe.

You over analyze. I clearly said that rapes is for brute animals and not civilised humans.

1) I did not say article prohibits it, I said this article gives power to make laws in the state to prohibit the migration. Dhyan se samjha karo baat warna hindi seekho. I'll explain you in Hindi.

A lie is a lie, whether in English or in Hindi:

Because as per the article you need permission from state government to buy a land in Kashmir.

2) Obviously they are pro Pakistani, yes they whispered. Now what? Got any new tactic to support them? Lols

And that doesn't answer the question: how did you get to know about it?

3) Because Indian government know sabout the demographic change, which is itself responsible for the partition of India, we cannot ask any one now.

You are not the Indian government, so you cannot claim that you know what the Indian government knows, unless you refer to a source.

4) Inspired from Kashmir, if your brothers ask for Islamistan, the all majority should bow and give them a new country.

don't talk nonsense.

Kindlyquote the law similar to article 370 first, then we can discuss about the settlements.

As for the rest of your post, you have said nothing worth refuting. Just spluttered like a soda water bottle shaken violently, then released.

@Joe Shearer where are you lost? Planning tactic how to bring new facts, in support of Pakistani occupation of Jammu and Kashmir? :rofl:

I was in transit, from 4:45 to 19:30. However, I am now once again ready to indulge in my favourite meal of prairie oysters donated by you and your friends.

Re read it again. Show me whet I said that rapes are okay. Ie just don't waste bandwidth with trolling crap.

I am speaking of the response of yours below to one of the troll who said the following

SanghWillRise said:
Kashmiri pandits should rape these Kashmiri sullah sluts as revenge

And this was your response

He is rather frank about what should be done at times. Don't worry, he will refine very soon.

@Joe Shearer How are you doing Sir?

I am speaking of the response of yours below to one of the troll who said the following

SanghWillRise said:

And this is why I said don't troll without reading carefully.

This way my response.

They are not two-legged animals.

They are civilized, decent people who want to return to their home state. Only this terrorist Omar Abdullah and his playboy papa are a problem. Anyway, soon they will fade into oblivion as well now.

Now go and see an optician.

And this is why I said don't troll without reading carefully.

This way my response.

Note go and see an optician

You quoted him twice mate and my post is regarding your second reply. Hope you get that. Anyways may be your intentions were right but your second post wasn't reflecting that.

India has obeyed the UN resolutions conditions because India has a law. There are no non Kashmiris residing in kashmir, but as for pakistan, they dont have such law so and people can migrate , it is only ajk constitution which does not allow it, but since it is covertly a part of pakistan, non kashmiris can enter there, reside there and change the demography.

Under such conditions, all pacts and resolutions must be revoked, and article 370 must be abolished. Or Pakistan must adopt article 370.

Yes and Pakistanis all whispered this into your ear before settling down as a part of this sinister plot right? :lol: Oh yeah and the last line is your wishful thinking as GOI has never asked Pakistan to adopt article 370 and such a thing would not even make sense. I do not think you have even read article 370.

You quoted him twice mate and my post is regarding your second reply. Hope you get that. Anyways may be your intentions were right but your second post wasn't reflecting that.

It is clear that his first post was just a smokescreen while in his second post he is stating that one should always hide their true feelings, hence why he will learn "not to be frank". :rolleyes:

@Joe Shearer where are you lost? Planning tactic how to bring new facts, in support of Pakistani occupation of Jammu and Kashmir? :rofl:

I am afraid the ambiguities over article 370 lie in its interpretation. The interpretation you have made from this article is based upon your assumption that this article is a direct impediment on the path to national integrity as it had been religiously preached by the Sangh and its paraphernalia for decades. Now please go through the background of this article, why it has to be brought up and how, in the following years of inclusion of this article, several consequent events that invalids the very reason to bring this article into effect.

Article 370, as you have stated in your previous posts is not related to migration at all. It is a promise to the people of Jammu and Kashmir for assured autonomy, not a direct law to prevent outside penetration. This law was to ensure that the points of Instrument of accession remains safeguarded which are to allow the state to have its own constitution, judiciary, legislature and executive. And Indian parliament cannot make any law for the state except the four areas. Only and only the president of India has been given power to pass his orders in “consultation with the legislative assembly.”

Now, the dissension of the right wingers over the article as anti-national is a mere ignorance about constitutional matters and its complexities. Our confused nationalists are unaware of the fact that Article 370 had been corroded gradually since its birth. The problem is not article 370. The controversies are about the state subject law as it was promulgated by Maharaja Hari Singh in the year 1927.

The Ghulam Kabra case in 1939, the case of Mahmood Ul Rehman, an IAS officer in the year 1973 are two distinct and quite extraordinarily convincing proofs that shows us that the State Subject law passed by Hari Singh or any law passed by the legislative assembly to prevent outside migration through marriage can be successfully challenged in the J & K high court itself. The 2004 disqualification bill in any way has to be scrapped and rolled in for its gender bias nature and the right wing attitude to see article 370 as secessionist and anti Indian is just hilarious and is profoundly absurd.

Lastly, I do not see it as a justifiable argument that Indians should change the demography of Kashmir just because Pakistanis are doing it. The J & K bill 2004 is unfair and at the same point of time, the hue and cry to penetrate the valley with uncontrolled migration is equally illogical and a threatening concept to put the democratic flavour of Indian constitution in danger. Hope I have made proper justice with the understanding of this article and it helps to clear the ambiguities.

Regards.

@scorpionx

An excellent summary, but pearls before swine.

SanghWillRise said:

@Joe Shearer How are you doing Sir?

Very well, thank you very much, @The_Showstopper.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom