What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

No, it does not. You cannot buy land in conflict, but it has nothing to do with Article 370. Article 370 says that you cannot change J&K laws without the J&K assembly. Not even the Chief Minister and the Cabinet of J&K can do this.

The article does not require permission from the state government to buy land in Kashmir.

It does require all decisions outside defence and communications to be decisions made by the J&K assembly. That's all it does.

The autonomy given by Article 370 nowhere mentions ownership of land. It mentions legislation outside three restricted subjects. Such legislation in J&K includes ownership of land. That is the only way this article is relevant here.

There is no similar kind of article in the Pakistani constitution and that is irrelevant, because neither of these would govern ownership of land anyway.

I do not justify the Pakistani constitution. However, I do justify facts. You should get hold of the facts. It is a useful thing to do.

You should also learn to read books.

That normally comes before dealing with Pakistan, not after.

And they have whispered this into your little pearly pink ears, no doubt. What a 420 you are.

RAW does changes in demography? Ask some Martian on PDF. It doesn't.

What are you talking about? How is Shia-Sunni an example of change in sect?

Why not let them have an opinion? How does it affect the situation on the ground?

No doubt.

Have you been reading books in secret?

You have been reading books in secret.

How wonderful to know that you have caught up with the rest of the world.

Ah, no, I am not much aware of psychological warfare. Not to the extent of an expert like you.

I like your approach of using common sense rather than facts.

Common sense tells me that you are a Martian.

1) I did not say article prohibits it, I said this article gives power to make laws in the state to prohibit the migration. Dhyan se samjha karo baat warna hindi seekho. I'll explain you in Hindi.

2) Obviously they are pro Pakistani, yes they whispered. Now what? Got any new tactic to support them? Lols

3) Because Indian government know sabout the demographic change, which is itself responsible for the partition of India, we cannot ask any one now.

4) Inspired from Kashmir, if your brothers ask for Islamistan, the all majority should bow and give them a new country.

don't talk nonsense.

There is no sectarian violence in Azad Kashmir as the people there are all Sunnis, also Gilgit is all Shia but there have been no reports of attacks in gilgit based on sectarian lines, the last attack I heard of was on those tourists in the mountains.

As for the law prohibiting settlement I am not sure I will have to look for it but I know settlements are banned and other Pakistanis can corroborate.

Kindlyquote the law similar to article 370 first, then we can discuss about the settlements.

@Screambowl I think you are wasting your time by answering someone purposefully twisting the facts even if he knows what is going on. :-)

Let him come, I am better than him in passing time ;) , I know he hates a lot of things in India. :P he tries to twist the things and when he cannot answers he starts asking for proofs.

His common sense doesnt tell him that even if I have proof I will not share on PDF LOL.

@Joe Shearer where are you lost? Planning tactic how to bring new facts, in support of Pakistani occupation of Jammu and Kashmir? :rofl:

Kindlyquote the law similar to article 370 first, then we can discuss about the settlements.

There is no need for an article 370 in Azad Kashmir so there is one. It is India which needed a article 370 for the Abdullahs to agree to tow the Indian line, Pakistan never needed such a thing because the Kashmiris consider themselves Pakistanis.

There is no need for an article 370 in Azad Kashmir so there is one. It is India which needed a article 370 for the Abdullahs to agree to tow the Indian line, Pakistan never needed such a thing because the Kashmiris consider themselves Pakistanis.
Of course Pakistan did not need any such thing as it did not have any instrument of accession and what was occupied was illegal anyways - no need to give a damn.

Yes all 71 sects will be destroyed including all non Muslims, only true Muslims will prevail that will happen in future, although before Qayamat / Armageddon all Muslims will die and what all remains will be evil.

Very few people will survive on earth than. If I guise, it will be around 2 crore only. 150 core Muslims devided in 71 sects. Figure a bit higher than 2 crore.

Pakistan is never hostile to finding a solution to Kashmir issue but India seem to place all stumbling stocks to peace . India with the 2nd largest pop should take the initiative first to hold a UN plebiscite and the rest will fall in place

Don't bother thanking me , I am just doing my duty
India is obstacle to the peace... If you check history of yesteryear, you would know that It was Pakistan which ditched the peace process...
Ex. Insurgency in Kashmir after Shimla Accord....
Kargil after Lahore Bus visit...
Attack on Parliament after agra summit
2008 Mumbai attack
2014 attack on herat consulate after/During Modi's invitation to Saarc nations including Pakistan....

the pre -condition also means - India need to withdraw it forces from IOK

U are mis informed.. Or Ill informed..

1. The Government of Pakistan should undertake to use its best endeavours:

(a) To secure the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and
Pakistani nationals
not normally resident therein who have entered the State for the purposes
of fighting, and to prevent any intrusion into the State of such elements and any furnishing of
material aid to those fighting in the State;

(b) To make known to all concerned that the measures indicated in this and the following
paragraphs provide full freedom to all subjects of the State, regardless of creed, caste, or
party, to express their views and to vote on the question of the accession of the State, and
that therefore they should co-operate in the maintenance of peace and order.

2. The Government of India should:

(a) When it is established to the satisfaction of the Commission set up in accordance with the
Council's Resolution 39
(
1948) that the tribesmen are withdrawing and that arrangements for
the cessation of the fighting have become effective, put into operation in consultation with the
Commission a plan for withdrawing their own forces from Jammu and Kashmir and reducing
them progressively to the minimum strength required for the support of the civil power in the
maintenance of law and order
;

(b) Make known that the withdrawal is taking place in stages and announce the completion of
each stage; When the Indian forces shall have been reduced to the minimum strength
mentioned in (a) above, arrange in consultation with the Commission for the stationing of the
remaining forces to be carried out in accordance with the following principles:

i) That the presence of troops should not afford any intimidation or appearance of
intimidation to the inhabitants of the State;
(ii) That as small a number as possible should be retained in forward areas;
(iii) That any reserve of troops which may be included in the total strength should be located
within their present base area.

Read more at Kashmir, UN Security Council Reolution 47

India can keep minimum strength to maintain law and order..

Share this to your Maulanas who teach all wrong things in Madarsas...

I don't talk fairy tales like many Indians about their machines, and I don't care what an Indian think because majority of them on PDF and on Indian defense forums don't even have basic education of ethics.

And I can only write to extent were it is not harmful for the nation although I had worked a decade ago.

Do not try hard to project youself as an expert. You are no doubt a good human being but with mederate knowledge in defense. We have seen your post. It has exposed your lack of knowledge many time.

India knows it cant break Pakistan,But we will always be trying to do so,just to keep you worried about that all the time and never to think of creating trouble in India.

well,indian muslims will easily revert back to hinduism if appropriate policies are brought forward.

I seriously don't care about your personal views about India-Pak political relations. That is for the respective governments to work out. What really disgusts me is your highlighted post advocating genocide against Muslims. Reading inbetween your lines, you clearly are advocating genocide with your "appropriate policies" suggestion. The reason why I am disgusted is because you represent a privileged class of persons in India who speak practically fluent English and has access to a sizeble amount of time on the internet. And you still have the gall to advocate genocide in your country which is widely respected as a model of democracy and tolerance ? I seriously hope that you were simply trolling and not speaking your heart in that post

Kashmiri pandits should rape these Kashmiri sullah sluts as revenge

They are not two-legged animals.

They are civilized, decent people who want to return to their home state. Only this terrorist Omar Abdullah and his playboy papa are a problem. Anyway, soon they will fade into oblivion as well now.

There is no need for an article 370 in Azad Kashmir e is one. It is India which needed a article 370 for the Abdullahs to agree to tow the Indian line, Pakistan never needed such a thing because the Kashmiris consider themselves Pakistanis.
India has obeyed the UN resolutions conditions because India has a law. There are no non Kashmiris residing in kashmir, but as for pakistan, they dont have such law so and people can migrate , it is only ajk constitution which does not allow it, but since it is covertly a part of pakistan, non kashmiris can enter there, reside there and change the demography.

Under such conditions, all pacts and resolutions must be revoked, and article 370 must be abolished. Or Pakistan must adopt article 370.

Back
Top Bottom