What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

May I disagree with this point of view vehemently? I agree that J&K's special status needs to change, but I do not agree that doing so by clandestine means, by subterfuge. I do not think anything justifies disregarding legality, I do not think that anything justifies coercion. I refuse to accept that we, as a republic, should play out Jawaharlal's atavistic desire for Kashmir by stooping so low. That was Jawaharlal's dream; why should we, as a country, demean ourselves?
You attribute JLN desire for Kashmir as the primary and sole reason for our continuing investment(not just monetary) in Kashmir. Whereas being more realist, I would attribute Kashmir as a necessary parcel of land because of natural resources, economic potential, strategic location and lastly having a claw on Pakistan in multiple ways.

For these reasons and more solely, I would argue that India needs Kashmir.

And to consolidate Kashmir as the final solution - something we have been unable to do till now - we need be able to use any means at our disposal and not be limited to moral and legalistic constraints which I believe have limited place(although present) in Statecraft.

Would I be right in saying - I think you and I are disagreeing on one statement:
I believe end justifies the means in state craft and strategic affairs, you do not.

Lastly, I do not see it as a justifiable argument that Indians should change the demography of Kashmir just because Pakistanis are doing it.

Why not? Hindus were kicked out Just to change demography. It is the specialty of Mullahs that when they forms a majority in any part of subcontinent, They start thinking that it is their land and nobody other than them has any right to live there. Hindus were pushed out for just that reason. Since Hindus have left now, They are fighting between each other. There is no solution to these Mullahs. They are not fit to live in democracy. We must try to change demography so that they and others can live peacefully in the state.

[

India is obstacle to the peace... If you check history of yesteryear, you would know that It was Pakistan which ditched the peace process...
Ex. Insurgency in Kashmir after Shimla Accord....
Kargil after Lahore Bus visit...
Attack on Parliament after agra summit
2008 Mumbai attack
2014 attack on herat consulate after/During Modi's invitation to Saarc nations including Pakistan....

wars / skirmishes / terror attacks occurs due to the injustice meted to Kashmiris in Indian occupied Kashmir . Indian troops and police have subjected over one hundred thousand Kashmiris to torture and killings in the past 25 years

Such atrocities are unheard in AJK

1908356_247450972111031_9057584516599030969_n.jpg

10401489_247054415484020_2333490877670981955_n.jpg

wars / skirmishes / terror attacks occurs due to the injustice meted to Kashmiris in Indian occupied Kashmir . Indian troops and police have subjected over one hundred thousand Kashmiris to torture and killings in the past 25 years

Such atrocities are unheard in AJK

1908356_247450972111031_9057584516599030969_n.jpg

10401489_247054415484020_2333490877670981955_n.jpg

No it happens everywhere where Muslims are in Majority. In Pakistan, It is 100 time higher than Kashmir.

Kashmir was never a muslim state. It was a 100% hindu state 600 years ago.
:rofl: Accept the present forget the past it,s simple . Stop living in the 2500 BC era of Asoka :lol:
It,s funny when you claim Afghanistan,pakistan,myanmar etc on the basis of a thousands year old civilization despite the fact that other than rapes and cruel caste system,you hindus gave nothing to indian subcontinent .All development in the spheres of economics ,politics,architecture,politics etc is a gift of centuries long Muslim rule. There were times when Buddhists ruled this region and there were no Hindus but Buddhists don't say crap base on a thousand years old bullshit theories.
People like you with the same mind set destroyed babri mosque because according to them RAM (64 GB :lol: ) was born there 1500 years ago but some say he was born somewhere else . It just shows your stupid extremist mindset.
Anyway keep dreaming faggot )

Lastly, I do not see it as a justifiable argument that Indians should change the demography of Kashmir just because Pakistanis are doing it. The J & K bill 2004 is unfair and at the same point of time, the hue and cry to penetrate the valley with uncontrolled migration is equally illogical and a threatening concept to put the democratic flavour of Indian constitution in danger. Hope I have made proper justice with the understanding of this article and it helps to clear the ambiguities.

Regards.
That should not be reason at all.

If we should do it, it is because it should serve our interest. Else not.

The question you need to answwer is : Does it serve our interest?

You attribute JLN desire for Kashmir as the primary and sole reason for our continuing investment(not just monetary) in Kashmir. Whereas being more realist, I would attribute Kashmir as a necessary parcel of land because of natural resources, economic potential, strategic location and lastly having a claw on Pakistan in multiple ways.

For these reasons and more solely, I would argue that India needs Kashmir.

And to consolidate Kashmir as the final solution - something we have been unable to do till now - we need be able to use any means at our disposal and not be limited to moral and legalistic constraints which I believe have limited place(although present) in Statecraft.

Would I be right in saying - I think you and I are disagreeing on one statement:
I believe end justifies the means in state craft and strategic affairs, you do not.

Yes.

Why not? Hindus were kicked out Just to change demography. It is the specialty of Mullahs that when they forms a majority in any part of subcontinent, They start thinking that it is their land and nobody other than them has any right to live there. Hindus were pushed out for just that reason. Since Hindus have left now, They are fighting between each other. There is no solution to these Mullahs. They are not fit to live in democracy. We must try to change demography so that they and others can live peacefully in the state.

I see it no problem if the repudiation of article 370 means only to resettle the Kashmiri Hindus. Unfortunately, the allowing non Kashmiris to buy property for the sake of national integration looks like an ill motivated effort. Kashmir should remain as it is with its unique identity just like Himachal or any north eastern states. And any effort to change its demography should be looked as an direct defiance of our democratic constitution.
@Contrarian and Hariprasad
Presently, I cant post in details because its difficult to type on mobile. I will address you in details after 6/7hours.

Personally, I agree with those parts of your post that I have marked in blue.

I disagree with the portions I have marked in red.

We need to do what is in our interests disregarding legality where we can get away with it, and coercion where we cannot. By this token, we must find ways and means to undermine and eventually remove A370 and removal of J&K's special status as the penultimate solution.

Undermining is easy & has already been done (that is why there is a chief minister & not a prime minister), we must be careful in proceeding further. Even if it was possible to abrogate Art.370, I have read & heard legal opinion that suggests it (abrogation) risks being struck down by the Supreme Court and may regarded as a basic tenet of the constitution (no constitutional amendments then possible) . No point risking that since that would probably prevent even the undermining in a gradual process. Better to let sleeping dogs lie.

:rofl: Accept the present forget the past it,s simple . Stop living in the 2500 BC era of Asoka :lol:
It,s funny when you claim Afghanistan,pakistan,myanmar etc on the basis of a thousands year old civilization despite the fact that other than rapes and cruel caste system,you hindus gave nothing to indian subcontinent .All development in the spheres of economics ,politics,architecture,politics etc is a gift of centuries long Muslim rule. There were times when Buddhists ruled this region and there were no Hindus but Buddhists don't say crap base on a thousand years old bullshit theories.
People like you with the same mind set destroyed babri mosque because according to them RAM (64 GB :lol: ) was born there 1500 years ago but some say he was born somewhere . It just shows your stupid extremist mindset.
Anyway keep dreaming faggot )

When people say that Kashmir was never a Hindu state, It is necessary to remind them history. Simply becoming a Muslim majority state do not give them any special right or Previllage. We shall resettle Pandeets and settle other indians to make kashmir a Hindu majority state so that every body can live there peacefully.

We do not need any certificates of Hindu culture from you. With our culture we have influenced the whole world and even doing today. I do not want to remind you the rape culture where more than 2 lakh women were raped just 43 years ago.

Delusion is your world and be happy in it. we are not at all in competition with you to be a failed state. So be happy reading Zia ul haque introduced History.

I see it no problem if the repudiation of article 370 means only to resettle the Kashmiri Hindus. Unfortunately, the allowing non Kashmiris to buy property for the sake of national integration looks like an ill motivated effort. Kashmir should remain as it is with its unique identity just like Himachal or any north eastern states. And any effort to change its demography should be looked as an direct defiance of our democratic constitution.
@Contrarian and Hariprasad
Presently, I cant post in details because its difficult to type on mobile. I will address you in details after 6/7hours.

As you have correctly pointed out, Article 370 has nothing to do with the re-settlement of Kashmiri Pundits. It has everything to do with badly-planned schemes to increase the numbers of Hindus by importing Hindus from elsewhere in India into Kashmir. That is itself a bad idea, and has very bad omens for the future for the tribals in our country, and for various parts of the north-east. Doing this kind of half-baked thing could completely tilt the balance against the idea of India that various minorities support today.

Then let us agree to disagree :)
Yes.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom