What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

Nonsense.
Only a new constituent assembly of J&K can do that. Until then, Article 370 can be abrogated only in very specific ways.

What you wrote is nonsense. I do not say that who should do that. I said that it should go.

Voluntarily done, without violence, a laudable objective.

Reading between the lines, I don't believe you mean anything other than Israel-type settlements.

I recomend any solution which may defeat the design of religious clenching of Hindus and bring peace in J & K.

I do agree that the fatwas issued in Kashmir are absolute horrors. However, Hindu moralists are guilty of similar crimes against society.

Hiduism lacks the potential to match or any come close to that fatwa culture. You are a fake intellectual and psudo secular so you are drawing parallel between the two. Had that been a case, exactly same thing would have happened to Muslim what happened to hindus in Kashmir.

Last edited:
ii. As for teaching lessons - trust me - the Indian Armed forces, the only force with the legal mandate, has done quite enough to do that.

Is that a fact? Have you any references? I was taken aback to read this.

That is immaterial. I want the defeat the design behind the religious clenching.

iii. Kashmiris are also Indian. Does not matter if 10, 100 or 1000 of them disagree. So settling Kashmir with Indians is weird.

Settling them with others will mix them with other people and they will see and understand. Today they are isolated. it is very easy to brain wash them by Gilani like fellows.

iv. Demographic change is a possible solution though apparently immoral. I am undecided about the merits of it. I hope proper procedure is followed to ensure stability and whatever policy is implemented is done with foresight.

But still better than allowing people to be killed for design of some agents in Pakistan.

Is that a fact? Have you any references? I was taken aback to read this.

Yes there is a thread in PDF itself yesterday. Please search.

Last edited:
Most south Indians irrespective of their religion marry within their relatives.

You don't understand, don't you?

Hindu religion is based on recommendation. It recommends few things and discourage few things. But Nothing is hard and fast rule. There is no Book written by some man in Hindusism which make us slave of some imaginary God.

Hindu religion says, It's recommended not to marry in same clan. Its recommended that one should not do violence. Its recommended that one should bath every morning...

It doesn't mean that who do violence, who eat Meat or who don't take bath in morning are not Hindu. A person who doesn't believe in God is also Hindu. A person who believe in One God is also Hindu,...

Good.

So much for the rule of law. Achhe din aanewale hain.

this is dog eat dog world. self interest is paramount. i don't see why clandestine settlement should be a problem unless it violates human rights or religious freedom of native kashmires

You don't understand, don't you?

Hindu religion is based on recommendation. It recommends few things and discourage few things. But Nothing is hard and fast rule. There is no Book written by some man in Hindusism which make us slave of some imaginary God.

Hindu religion says, It's recommended not to marry in same clan. Its recommended that one should not do violence. Its recommended that one should bath every morning...

It doesn't mean that who do violence, who eat Meat or who don't take bath in morning are not Hindu. A person who doesn't believe in God is also Hindu. A person who believe in One God is also Hindu,...

What is it all about?:undecided:

Aren't we speaking of different cultures and inbreeding? Where did religion come in to picture? The picture of Hinduism which you are trying present may be a North indian version. Down south it is quite different than what you are trying to imply in your definition. Down South Hindus even quote Vedas supporting Beef consumption.

Source: http://www.hindu.com/2001/08/14/stories/13140833.htm

Last edited:
that's what i have been asking past 4 days, but people want to act extra smart and discussed hell out of a370 without any reason. useless fellows lol.

Oh bhai sahib

article 370 was invention of Indian government

This was the deal offered by Indian gov in order to beg Kashmiri leaders for accession and thus only applicable to one unique case.

Pakistanis should have offered even more freedom to Kashmiri Raja, but we didn't have the kind of political savviness.

distinction of 15 negative rating against 16 post. Try to improve your writing bro.
He is rather frank
What is it all about?:undecided:

Aren't we speaking of different cultures and inbreeding? Where did religion come in to picture? The picture of Hinduism which you are trying present may be a North indian version. Down south it is quite different than what you are trying to imply in your definition. Down South Hindus even quote Vedas supporting Beef consumption.

Source: The Hindu : Beef eating: strangulating history

This could be misinterpretation of Vedas.. Ahuti not always means death or killing, It means Sacrifice as well. I need to go deep and validate the claim..

and Moreover I can not say that Before Islam beef was not eaten in India, since India was shelter for many culture, who knows some other culture ate beef here.

even though Marriage in relation is permitted in Southern part of India I am sure that its not practiced much. Most of ppl from south India I know are not married within relation..

And FYKI I am staying in southern part of India since last 14 years and I have many frnds. Even in Kerla Not all Hindu eat beef.

Islam reached in kerla much earlier, and after 1947 communism came into picture, Both Islam and communists promote Beef. may be due to this reason some Hindu started eating beef..

Oh bhai sahib

This was the deal offered by Indian gov in order to beg Kashmiri leaders for accession and thus only applicable to one unique case.

Pakistanis should have offered even more freedom to Kashmiri Raja, but we didn't have the kind of political savviness.

Beg? :lol:

Sardar Patel was hardly that type.

It was Hari Singh who came running to us and handing over the accession document signed.

Good.

So much for the rule of law. Achhe din aanewale hain.

Achhe din a gaye. That settlement of people is must there. The way it is done in AJK. The simple policy of demography change is goes back to Alexanders time, when he left his soldiers to cities which he conquered to change the demography.

And India is not changing any demography, they are only resettling the people

As you have correctly pointed out, Article 370 has nothing to do with the re-settlement of Kashmiri Pundits. It has everything to do with badly-planned schemes to increase the numbers of Hindus by importing Hindus from elsewhere in India into Kashmir. That is itself a bad idea, and has very bad omens for the future for the tribals in our country, and for various parts of the north-east. Doing this kind of half-baked thing could completely tilt the balance against the idea of India that various minorities support today.

Your citation proves that what I have been trying to explain for many, many posts now is exactly what the situation is. The article confirms my stand completely, totally.

It is a pity that you do not take the trouble of reading the original act, rather than base your understanding on articles in the popular press. Otherwise you would have understood years ago what the ToI is trying to tell you here in simple language. But maybe you have a problem with it because it is in English?

Regarding post #450: only an idiot would believe that since a thing is possible, it is therefore proven. By that line of argument, it is possible that you are an idiot, therefore it is proven that you are an idiot.

Since you are too much interested in Article 370, let me remind you again and again, that article 370 enforces constitution of Jammu and Kashmir to be in power and because of that the non Kashmiris cannot buy land in Kashmir.

Last edited:
Oh bhai sahib

I am asking you , if AJK is a part of Pakistan or not? And if it is, there must be some defined article in Aiyeen e Pakistan. Please quote that article.

I am asking you , if AJK is a part of Pakistan or not? And if it is, there must be some defined article in Aiyeen e Pakistan. Please quote that article.

AJK is autonomous region. It has its own PM etc.

However over the years PM's powers have been a bit diluted.

With 18th amendment even the main 4 provinces are a lot more autonomous and federal gov power has been reduced.

Hope this gives a bit more info.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom