What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

AJK is autonomous region. It has its own PM etc.

However over the years PM's powers have been a bit diluted.

With 18th amendment even the main 4 provinces are a lot more autonomous and federal gov power has been reduced.

Hope this gives a bit more info.

Chapter 3: Tribal Areas

Article 257.
Provision relating to the State of Jammu and Kashmir

When the
people of the State of Jammu and Kashmir decide to accede to Pakistan
, the
relationship between Pakistan and the State shall be determined in accordance
with the wishes of the people of that State.

http://www.cpdi-pakistan.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/CONSTITUTION-OF-PAKISTAN.doc.pdf

There is no decision taken by the people of J&K so as according to the constitution of Pakistan, the Presence of Pakistani Military in AJK, Gilgit(Azad Kashmir) is illegal.

what are the powers of the PM? :)

good question.

Kashmir PM is responsible for Pakistani controlled Kashmir legislation and treasury.

Article 257.

When the
, the

http://www.cpdi-pakistan.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/CONSTITUTION-OF-PAKISTAN.doc.pdf

There is no decision taken by the people of J&K so as according to the constitution of Pakistan, the Presence of Pakistani Military in AJK, Gilgit(Azad Kashmir) is illegal.

Yaar Scream bhai

Jaanay do yaar. You don't want Pak army in Pakistan controlled Kashmir?

Who would you rather have?

Hence proved, that they are pro Pakistanis and can allow migration into AJK and have allowed covertly.

You are an idiot of highest order. The entire forum could debate with you, but your stubborn streak is so thick that nothing can penetrate it.

Use Google. It is the best friend you can ever have, since stubborn people like you refuse to benefit from human company.

There exists a law in AJK code of laws. The Pakistani minister for AJK affairs stated categorically that Pakistani nationals can NOT buy property in AJK. But I would let you Google that and educate yourself instead of providing you free education myself.

You are an idiot of highest order. The entire forum could debate with you, but your stubborn streak is so thick that nothing can penetrate it.

Use Google. It is the best friend you can ever have, since stubborn people like you refuse to benefit from human company.

There exists a law in AJK code of laws. The Pakistani minister for AJK affairs stated categorically that Pakistani nationals can NOT buy property in AJK. But I would let you Google that and educate yourself instead of providing you free education myself.

Article 257.

When the
, the

Oh bhai sahib

article 370 was invention of Indian government

This was the deal offered by Indian gov in order to beg Kashmiri leaders for accession and thus only applicable to one unique case.

Pakistanis should have offered even more freedom to Kashmiri Raja, but we didn't have the kind of political savviness.
--
dear tank..please think..
how can he negotiate with arms which you sent?
and mind your language ...
i can answer in same lanaguge too but restraining...
--
becuase of your Dumi Jihad
pakistani, indians and most kashmiris paid the price ...
please wake to up to sense ,,,

This could be misinterpretation of Vedas.. Ahuti not always means death or killing, It means Sacrifice as well. I need to go deep and validate the claim..

and Moreover I can not say that Before Islam beef was not eaten in India, since India was shelter for many culture, who knows some other culture ate beef here.

even though Marriage in relation is permitted in Southern part of India I am sure that its not practiced much. Most of ppl from south India I know are not married within relation..

And FYKI I am staying in southern part of India since last 14 years and I have many frnds. Even in Kerla Not all Hindu eat beef.

Islam reached in kerla much earlier, and after 1947 communism came into picture, Both Islam and communists promote Beef. may be due to this reason some Hindu started eating beef..

Whether it is misinterpreted or not is not my concern, It is upto you and those who say otherwise to decide it. I was just informing you about what is prevalent over here.

so you accept that you illegally entered into J&K :rofl:

Are you dumb, he is telling why we do not need an article 370. This is by your own narrative, our narrative is that the instrument of accession is as valid as a used piece of toilet paper. :lol:

One more lie.

You said that Article 370 forbade alienation of property - it doesn't.

On that wrong understanding, you wanted to know if the Pakistan Constitution has a similar article.

It started with stupidity, and ended with a lie. The stupidity was not recognising that Article 370 has nothing to do with alienation of property directly, and has a bearing on the matter only indirectly. The stupidity was not recognising that both India and Pakistan do not allow alienation of property in Kashmir to other than Kashmiri citizens because of the same reason: a law passed by the state of Kashmir in 1927.

Then when you found that you were arguing an indefensible argument, you shifted ground and started pretending that you never talked about Article 370.

It's too late now.

I agree he keeps jumping between what he is asking for now he is trying to say and now he never brought up article 370.

Are you dumb, he is telling why we do not need an article 370. This is by your own narrative, our narrative is that the instrument of accession is as valid as a used piece of toilet paper. :lol:

But there is an article 257 in the constitution of Pakistan, which says that any kind of relation with J&K can only be maintained after the decision of people of J&K acceding to Pakistan, not even military and not even foreign. Then what is Military of Pakistan doing in Azad Kashmir?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom