What's new

Kashmir The Freedom of Struggle

Oh we have the evil Bhramins again, most of em I know have already converted themselves to Christians.
Just to let you Know I am a Lower Caste OBC same as Muslims, Since over here it is filled with high aryan race muslims and brahmins,....god

The kashmiris can cross your imaginary line anytime they want,its only in your head that is somehow illegal.

naa, we own that piece of real estate, you cross it , you get shot down.

Oh we have the evil Bhramins again, most of em I know have already converted themselves to Christians.
Just to let you Know I am a Lower Caste OBC same as Muslims, Since over here it is filled with high aryan race muslims and brahmins,....god

No i think its the evil mullahs that want to destroy india and those militant fundamentalist crazy muslims who want to convert everybody to islam......

naa, we own that piece of real estate, you cross it , you get shot down.

No dont think so,you occupy that "piece of real estate" for the moment and the only thing that gets shot down are indian fighter planes....Lieutenant K Nachiketa

No dont think so,you occupy that "piece of real estate" for the moment and the only thing that gets shot down are indian fighter planes....Lieutenant K Nachiketa

As far as i can remember, we can afford planes to get shot down, after all we have so many! Unlike others who cannot spare:lol:

No i think its the evil mullahs that want to destroy india and those militant fundamentalist crazy muslims who want to convert everybody to islam......

Correct your record, it is not crazy Mullah who want to destroy great India, it is Indian people who are fed up of extreme hunger, super power dreams and military spendings.

They want food and when they do not get they would naturally kill each other, in past five years more people have been killed in India in sectrian, racial and seperatist clashes then in whole of the world.

14 Indian states out of 29 are in control of Maoists, the Indian Prime minister have stated that "Maoists are the biggest threat to national security".

There is no mullah or muslim in Maoists, they are people who are sick of explitation, hunger, discrimination, majority of them is dalit and suppressed classes, they have killed more then 10,000 people in recent years.

That is why i said that those who say that India supports Maoists are BS'ing.
That means that most of such reports of RAW's activities are not true.

Maoism is indeed a threat to India.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6520945.stm

Kashmir to probe illegal killings

The government in Indian-administered Kashmir has set up a commission to probe recent alleged extra-judicial killings by security forces.

In February, police said DNA tests confirmed that a supposed Pakistani militant reportedly killed in a gun battle was a local civilian.

The body of Abdul Rehman Paddar, a carpenter, was exhumed from a grave in Sumbal near Srinagar.

Police are looking into four other reported extra-judicial killings.

Human rights groups have for years said that many people the security forces have said were killed after opening fire on them were, in fact, killed in "fake encounters", in cold blood by the army or police.

Protests

An order issued by the state's law department on Monday says the commission will look into "the causes, circumstances and the conspiracy angle" that led to the "death of some people allegedly in custody or in fake encounters".

It says the commission will fix responsibility for those killings and also make suggestions and recommendations to prevent recurrence of such incidents in future.

Retired high court judge, ML Koul, has been appointed to the one-member commission.

He has been given three months to submit his findings.

The Kashmir valley was rocked by protests in February as police exhumed the bodies of five civilians

The killing provoked widespread protests

Police said the DNA samples taken from a body matched with those of Mr Paddar's relatives, proving beyond doubt that he was killed in custody after being arrested by other police officers who later said he was a Pakistani militant.

Mr Paddar was reportedly detained in the summer capital, Srinagar, in December 2006.

Seven policemen have been charged with his murder.

His family said he had paid 80,000 rupees (more than $2,000) to a police official to get himself a government job.

Instead, it is alleged the police official killed him and claimed a reward for killing a militant.

Disappeared

Police are also investigating four cases of staged killings, involving police, paramilitary personnel and the army.

The army has ordered a separate inquiry into the involvement of soldiers in the killings.

Reports say thousands of people have disappeared in Indian-administered Kashmir, many of them after being arrested by the security forces, in the past 18 years.

Their families have been demanding the cases be investigated so that the missing people could at least be declared dead.

Atleast we catch the culprit how much ever late, In pakistan, Supreme Court Chief Justice gets thrown for asking about disapperaing people

Wht do you have to bring Pakistan as a shield to cover every barbaric act you commet?

This is not how mature people debate, if you want to defend your acts give some logic not a comparison.

If you are too eager to do comparision of India then do with Nazi's, it is more proper.

And for Pakistan's comparison, there is no other such example in history, its that brutal.

Back
Top Bottom