What's new

Kashmir The Freedom of Struggle

O.K.

Does anybody else think that the title "the freedom of struggle" makes no sense in the English language? If at all, shouldn't it be "the struggle for freedom"?

I am not sure because my Enghlish is not good as well, but "Freedom Struggle" makes a lot of difference on ground..............lol

But the phrase "freedom of struggle" literally translates into "qurbaani ki azaadi" which makes no sense..

qurbaani = struggle
azaadi = freedom

** Source Sri's hindi/urdu vocabulary :D

BTW how is your place these days, improving or stuck with these same kids?
Place is fun.. it is on an exponential growth trajectory! Only matter of time before we are a serious competitor of BR.

Still have plenty of young energetic souls, but we have bought in a great degree of improvement to the quality of discussion. Plus some intellectuals and veterans are slowly logging into the action!

We aren't the Bharat Rakshak type of forum that will actively pursue youngsters to quit the forum - ban them for no reason etc. We've groomed quite a few into excellent members and even forum moderators.

Don't get fooled by the SMS lingo, many of them are quite smart, sharp in the head. :)

I know who ur referring to here in both cases ;)

Cant guess who in this case!
Well I really wasn't referring to individuals but to them as a group. We've been on the community for a few months now and community is only growing better each day. I've met quite a few of them guys, missed meeting you Malay at Aero India. Anyhow, I think it is really shaping up well. It is my honest assessment of the community.

Cant guess who in this case!
Many of'em.. use needless shortcuts .. mate becomes m8 .. and I tear my hair off!!

Well I really wasn't referring to individuals but to them as a group.
Yeah, but your examples are applicable to certain individuals ;)

We've been on the community for a few months now and community is only growing better each day.
I know, its brilliant to see that.

I've met quite a few of them guys, missed meeting you Malay at Aero India. Anyhow, I think it is really shaping up well. It is my honest assessment of the community.
Yeah, i was VERY ill in Bangalore mate. Joey was telling me to go the next day for the meet or sorts, but i just couldnt manage. Was puking all over the place:tdown:

Many of'em.. use needless shortcuts .. mate becomes m8 .. and I tear my hair off!!
Yeah, though you are not that old yourself.

But the phrase "freedom of struggle" literally translates into "qurbaani ki azaadi" which makes no sense..

qurbaani = struggle
azaadi = freedom

** Source Sri's hindi/urdu vocabulary :D

qurbani doesnt mean struggle qurbani means sacrifice

Ye, but it was close enough .. What else could I use .. ?

mushkil azaadi? ye.. sound better .. but makes no sense in ingles senor!

mushkil doesnt mean struggle mushkil means difficult or hard:rofl:

struggle means jihad

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom