What's new

Kashmir The Freedom of Struggle

I have put these facts from reliable sources (without adding anything from myself) you have right to challange these facts, or develop enough moral courage to accept these as true, rather then behaving like kids.

It is all about acceptence and submission,
not about listening to the other side of the story..

kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as i can remember, we can afford planes to get shot down, after all we have so many! Unlike others who cannot spare:lol:

You make me laugh.....what a pathetic statement.
You need to at least come out with a statement that means something ,not some drivel about affording planes.

And for Pakistan's comparison, there is no other such example in history, its that brutal.

If it makes you feel better carry on accepting indian propaganda.
I can not even be bothered to list the crimes against humanity and genocide that india has inflicted on its poor mass's.

Well, if we buy planes, we can drop planes. Thats our business. Its not drivel, its a fact.

India is made of those masses. How would India commit brutal crimes on those masses. India is no separate entity. And you can keep on accepting Pakistani propaganda.

Correct your record, it is not crazy Mullah who want to destroy great India, it is Indian people who are fed up of extreme hunger, super power dreams and military spendings.

They want food and when they do not get they would naturally kill each other, in past five years more people have been killed in India in sectrian, racial and seperatist clashes then in whole of the world.

14 Indian states out of 29 are in control of Maoists, the Indian Prime minister have stated that "Maoists are the biggest threat to national security".

There is no mullah or muslim in Maoists, they are people who are sick of explitation, hunger, discrimination, majority of them is dalit and suppressed classes, they have killed more then 10,000 people in recent years.

I was trying to be sarcastic..

OOy genius,

First buy some wheat for 800 million hungery................lol

Forget, Pakistan have already started wheat exports to India.

BTW what this planes thing have to do with killing of innocent women and childern by Indian force in Kashmir?

I didnt claimed that Pakistan is a rich country, we are not delusioned to think that we are taking over the world. We are a developing country and trying our best to provide batter life to our people.

You are beating around the bush in every reply, this thread I repaet this thread is about killing of innocent Kashamiri's by barbaric Indian force.

Plz stick to the topic.

When the barbarism in PA stops, the barbarism in IA will stop. Stop killing Innocent Pakistani's..... PA, do you hear.

The evil hindoos, joos and crusaders will take over the world shortly

[Web Edit: Refrain from calling others kid, and teaching them how to spell. Leave this to a moderator, and if you want to be that friendly. Take a hike in a PM.]

it is not 'BATTER" it is BETTER

When the barbarism in PA stops, the barbarism in IA will stop. Stop killing Innocent Pakistani's..... PA, do you hear.

Hey, English is my second language, and also I have no plans to work in some "call centre" and "take over the world", its enough for communication.....lol

I can wish you good luck, you think you can opress people by killing them forever. It have never worked before in history and not going to work in future.

PA is not killing people in India, its 120 seperatis organisations, and Hindu extremist parties which are killing innocent, while in Kashmir its Indian troops.

it is not 'BATTER" it is BETTER

it is not "joos" it is jews professor saab:disagree:

Ten security men charged with killing Kashmir cleric

SRINAGAR: Authorities in revolt-hit Indian Kashmir have charged 10 security personnel and a civilian with the murder of a Muslim cleric.

The charges, announced late on Thursday, were the latest to be laid against security forces after the authorities in February exhumed the bodies of five people killed and passed off as militants by authorities.

“The accused were charged with hatching a criminal conspiracy, abduction with the intent to murder, murder and destruction of evidence,” senior police officer Javid Koul told reporters. afp

Back
Top Bottom