What's new

Kashmir? settle Pak issues first: Mehr Tarar to jihadis

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Pakistani journalist Mehr Tarar, who was recently in the spotlight following her ugly twitter exchanges with the late Sunanda Pushkar, raised another controversy with her Kashmir remark on microblogging site twitter.

"Pakistan sambhala jaa nahin raha, Kashmir ka naara yaad hai (Can't handle Pakistan, remember the Kashmir slogan ). FATA, Balochistan, KP, Karachi,& many other places in hell. Think abt them first," Tarar tweeted, in an oblique attack on jihadis.
In another tweet against J&K CM Omar Abdullah , she said, "I always talk against human rights violations in Kashmir; questioned CM Abdullah 2. But today what matters 2 me more is #Pakistan NOT Kashmir."

Taking a dig at India and Pakistan on Kashmir, she said, "The inability of both Pakistanis and Indians to handle the truth. Say the word #Kashmir; & for all the right-wingers all hell breaks loose."

Kashmir? settle Pak issues first: Mehr Tarar to jihadis - The Times of India

Yeah right! For Pakistanis, Kashmir is far more important than sorting out internal problems first - from Karachi to the TTP.

Pakistani journalist Mehr Tarar, who was recently in the spotlight following her ugly twitter exchanges with the late Sunanda Pushkar, raised another controversy with her Kashmir remark on microblogging site twitter.

"Pakistan sambhala jaa nahin raha, Kashmir ka naara yaad hai (Can't handle Pakistan, remember the Kashmir slogan ). FATA, Balochistan, KP, Karachi,& many other places in hell. Think abt them first," Tarar tweeted, in an oblique attack on jihadis.
In another tweet against J&K CM Omar Abdullah , she said, "I always talk against human rights violations in Kashmir; questioned CM Abdullah 2. But today what matters 2 me more is #Pakistan NOT Kashmir."

Taking a dig at India and Pakistan on Kashmir, she said, "The inability of both Pakistanis and Indians to handle the truth. Say the word #Kashmir; & for all the right-wingers all hell breaks loose."

Kashmir? settle Pak issues first: Mehr Tarar to jihadis - The Times of India

Yeah right! For Pakistanis, Kashmir is far more important than sorting out internal problems first - from Karachi to the TTP.

Yeah, which is why Pakistan is obviously trying to end the war with the TTP, and only dedicated a single day to Kashmir! Pakistani government MUST be obsessed with Kashmir to do such a thing.

Your comments are getting more and more ridiculous. I'm honestly starting to think you're comments are nothing more than sarcasm, but just in case you're not; It's about time you get rid of your nationalist views and actually look at what is going on around you. Every Indian and Pakistani living abroad has learned that the other side isn't as stereotypical as they were made out to be, it's about time that the ones living in the region learn this lesson too.

I also find it sickening that the media is giving such attention to a single journalist's views. There are more important world issues going on, don't give pointless things priority over them.

Last edited:
To Pakistanis - Had anyone heard of her before that Indian Politician thing ? :what:

Because I certainly hadn't & I do follow the media - the print & the electronic ones both ! :unsure:

Every Indian and Pakistani living abroad has learned that the other side isn't as stereotypical as they were made out to be, it's about time that the ones living in the region learn this lesson too.

I also find it sickening that the media is giving such attention to a single journalist's views. There are more important world issues going on, don't give pointless things priority over them.

so you mean that every Pakistani is not a terrorist? My mind is blown!

To Pakistanis - Had anyone heard of her before that Indian Politician thing ? :what:

Because I certainly hadn't & I do follow the media - the print & the electronic ones both ! :unsure:
Nope, never heard of her before that.

images

Daggon it

We already have a thread going on Kashmir Singh.Do we need zillion threads. Who f@rted the OP this time? Is it Indian or Pakistani

Oh bloody $hit, it is you @orionhunter. It is you stanking up the forum. Couldn't resist the urge. huh? Could not bloody resist. What the fork you ate last night? 5 kilos of Daal?

p.s.

She says what any sane person whose eyes are not shut and ears are not closed

Pakistanis should realize that talking $hit about India or f@rting about Kashmir is simply stanking up our own country

Indians should realize that their army is capable enough not to lose Kashmir, so please avoid
---------------- talking $hit about Pakistan or f@rting about Kashmir is simply stanking up Your own country

You sure something actually happened?

I am not sure a Pakistani lady will ever be attracted to a dark ugly South Indian.

Seriously though, I thought they were just rumors.

She says what any sane person whose eyes are not shut and ears are not closed

Pakistanis should realize that talking $hit about India or f@rting about Kashmir is simply stanking up our own country

Indians should realize that their army is capable enough not to lose Kashmir, so please avoid
---------------- talking $hit about Pakistan or f@rting about Kashmir is simply stanking up Your own country

Your obsession with flatulence is a bit disturbing Fauji Bhai :laugh:

I am not sure a Pakistani lady will ever be attracted to a dark ugly South Indian.

Remember the old adage

Immediately point out if you see someone taking dump in public. We desis have developed too much tolerance of this bad habbit

Say you what?

Remember the old adage

Immediately point out if you see someone taking dump in public. We desis have developed too much tolerance of this bad habbit

Say you what?

I say that, a lot of Pakistanis are probably worried about where the next paycheck is going to come from. So does a lot of Indians.

The governments of both countries should focus on the internal security (financially, socially and otherwise) rather than playing on this

'India is obsessed with Pakistan' Pakistan is obsessed with India' narrative.

/end thread

Oh and that female journalist should be hung. Associating with a North Indian is bad enough, but a South Indian ? :tsk:

There are no rumors when it comes to Indo-Pak affairs

Back
Top Bottom